21yr old estonian aspie living with mom havent left house in a year...

21yr old estonian aspie living with mom havent left house in a year, being sent to compulsory military service in a month. scared to death. what do?

git gud

thank you user u might just have saved my life

You are a fag. Its not that hard and it well make you grown. I've done it in the best militia in the world, Switzerland. Anyway, Tallinn is a great city and long live Estonia. Good luck friend, may god be with you.

Sebi ennast tapale #easy life

Shoot up the barracks while everyone sleeps, then kys before reinforcements arrive.
It might even cause enough outrage to get conscription abolished.

Enjoy it, all nations should force military training between 15-21 years old.

Too many bitches and retards running around atm and things are getting very out of balance because of it.

Im glad i live in the US because the army has a bunch of fags in it, and its also gay.

If i lived there id look into excuses to get out.

About the pic
I remember that some proud nazi kiddo
Posts that pic on Twitter and he writes something about how the soilders holds their flag so proud

German soldier here, be welcome in the brotherhood.
It's always good to know how to fight.
The world doesn't get better and too many fags are taking easy life in peace for something natural.
You will do a good service there!

man up buttercup

man up or just start pissing in bed, works for the pussy finns

Is Estonia currently at war? No?

just beat off and do what you have to and don't worry about it.

become an hero

don't get beat-up/raped/extorted.

'night 'night! Keep that butthole tight!

OP here's the advice that I can give you from my limited experience in a military. And they will probably tell you something similar when you get there.

Give 100% of yourself at all times. When your superiors tell you to do something, do it quickly and without hesitation. Treat everyone around you with courtesy and respect. Work hard to improve yourself. Be proud of yourself and the uniform you wear. Try your best to learn the things you will be taught. And above all else, never quit, never give up. I'm probably missing a few things, but if you do these I promise you you will come out a better person, op.

Im currently serving my 6th month in est mil. Shits hard in first few months but after that it becomes easy. After walking 25 to 60 km regularly in full gear (45 to 60kgs) it becomes nothing. If you survive 11 months then you can survive pretty much everything cuz its prolly gonna be the hardest thing in your life. But rule of the dumb is that dont give your 100% cuz they sometimes ask you to do some retarded shit and it might fk up your health pretty bad, so if you are totally sure that you wouldnt be able to take part of it, then dont, for your own health and mental sake. Gl, est user soldier

Lol fucking swiss faggot

On your first day, explain to everyone about your Russian roots and how they should avoid offending your sensibilities, da cyka. Trust, me. Mad respect.

They can force you to do it even with Asperger's?
That's fucked up, you will be zero use for anyone in the military if you actually have the diagnosis.

I have the same diagnosis and got a free pass from my service, how could someone possibly function in a military world whit that?

Anyways, good luck I guess..

This.
My brother have "assburgers" and he can't deal with loud sounds, screaming, stress or random events at all.
And with that I mean he has total mental breakdowns if it happens. He sleeps with headphones and music on, only way he can.

I have a feeling that wouldn't much work in the military.

Start running and exercising asap

You so are blind to who's truly controlling you that it makes me sad.

the lizard ppl?

thats russian army

Tell us b/ro who is controlling us? im guessing you think its the big bad russians or some shit?

russian hackers

harden the fuck up cunt.

Dont you think you are dismissing things just based on your bias against muh Russians.
This is the problems with small countries, you can easyly and cheaply subvert them, buying out is cheap and because they speak estonian or what ever with such a small population they social consent is easily manipulated as there are very little outside factors
not saying the russians dont run covert ops or but most negative social engineering is done by ppl of jewish ethnicity

>go to doctor
>get mental illness attested

Lihtsalt ära mine, tra, ytked et vihkad sõda ja lähed teed aasta aega asendus tööd, vähemalt saad raha.

English version: Don't go faggot

Your country and your government don't care about you. Good luck with that job you'll probably suck at and hate and make shit money doing. Just remember, if you die, they'll give you a tiny piece of cement with your name on it.

agreed

Sealt saadetakse jõhvi nd

autojuht on hea olla. saad sitaks kategoorijaid ära teha ning välja saades lähed bussijuhiks

Kek, and we, the fat, lazy, pussies are sending you loud, stupid, aggressive types to kill each other off. Once you're all dead, we'll be the only ones left, and we won't need you. :)

Või pyhid vanainimeste perset aasta aega, kõrvalt õpid ja saad normaalse töö koha

Cant you just fail the drugtest or something?

>german soldier
>fat fuck
>never been on a battlefield
>still calling random guys brothers as if he was some sort of veteran
Idiot.

i did fail. good times. but that was 15 yrs ago. maybe now they take druggies too, idk

Wait.. you got aspergers?
Then why are you going? Get it on paper = no service.

OP why not go on benefits. fml ma if i was in your country on nee buck and doing shit on the side i would be living like a king.