what say you Sup Forums?

nextshark.com/sabrina-pasterski-22-mit-grad/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5s0ynBRg6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Witten
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what say you Sup Forums?
Tasty.

she should stay in mexico and use her talent to improve that third world shithole.

but she won't. talented shitskins never do.

Fuck yeah

>H E R L A S T N A M E
>E
>R
>L
>A
>S
>T
>N
>A
>M
>E

a Mexican Jew is the worst kind of Jew.

She should fix Mexico.

Einstein was another jew swindle.

taht's not jacob barnett

>pasterski
American born
Parents Polish and Cuban decent
Mexican?

>mexican intellectual

>female mexican intellectual

nice forehead

>mexican intellectual

>actual Einsteins
>posing like an attentionwhore

>pasterski
>mexican

>mexican intellectual

Did anyone actually read the source? Literally says Cuban American, idiots.

White people are retards

Thats actually great, one of the few women not wasting their life in women studies or art courses.

>no scientific accomplishments
>the next einstein
ok

Yeah, that´s why she should stay in Mexico and benefit her country and science there. /thread

The sneaky jews are at again..

>mexican intellectual

Thats pretty much bullshit, but the media get more attention to their articles this way, same principle with every second fantasy author being called the "next Tolkien".

>mexican inellectutal

>exa teresrials

>mexican intellectuals

Call back when she completes the GUT.

Any scientist who cares about exposure shouldn't be a scientist.

Mexico 1.

Everywhere else.... a hell of a lot more than 1.

>Cuban-American
>Chicago native
>Pasterski

>Mexican

I say your a fucking faggot OP.

Also

>Unlike many other young people her age, the Chicago native is not a fan of social media and has no Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram accounts. She doesn’t even own a smartphone

She sounds red pilled as fuck.

She seems intelligent...

... but what has she done except build a plane?

I read through some of her papers. Not a physics major but I can follow some of it.

It seems like her papers are mostly just stepping through derivations of already know physics equations. It doesn't seem to be novel work from that I can tell.

She definitely seems smart, but that's no reason to have an article about her. And comparing her to Einstein is beyond ridiculous. What's remarkable about Einstein is of course that nobody saw it coming. On paper Einstein wasn't that remarkable before 1905.

Her mathematics handwriting is fucking garbage. This pisses me off more than it should.

She does seem smart tho.

>She sounds red pilled as fuck.
>yfw normies conflate this as eccentric behavior, instead of intelligent behavior

Good for her, hope she helps advance science

>Pasterski
That is an escaped Polish Jew you dumbfucks.

This is the single most bluepilled thing you could ever say.

Google "Deutsche Physik". It was created on the same basis as the stupid ass claim you just made: Science is a jew swindle.

Next, google who made the nuke possible and made them reconsider this stance, kek

YOU DONT HAVE A FACEBOOK user WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

>stuff I did in senior year of college and masters grad school at a mid tier public university in rural Texas

Lel. I guess I'm the next Max Planck.

Harvard and MIT are not physics schools. It would be impressive if she did it at schools with advanced physics programs like Dresden, Texas A&M, The Naval Acadamy or Cal Berkley. Not some law or theoretical math/Computer science east coast ivy circle jerk.

Yeah. Bloody media constantly jumping the gun. If someone calls someone the next Einstein, I damn well expect to see some seriously groundbreaking theories in there... not just what amounts to an aircraft mechanic with a propensity for solving equations.

>the next Einstein
Is she going to plagerize her work too?

it's always the same, you hear about some random minority that he is gifted and somehow this person is forgotten withing the next day.

the real next enstein does not search for publicity stunts

>No one bothered reading that she is Cuban-American and not Mexican in anyway

T. the next Alberto Barbosa

This, MIT has a sub-par physics program in comparison to Cal Berkley.

>Casitzo
>basically pass for White
You're point? That European genes are superior?

Einstein wasn't even white

she's trans-Mexican

She is a 22 year old Ph.D. candidate which is.... normal or a year or so accelerated. For background a Ph.D. candidate is someone who has passed everything except creating their dissertations/theses or whatever their research is called, and basically means she has an M.S. in physics. The blackboard behind her are just normal physics equations that were developed about 70 years ago with the mathematics developed over a century or more ago. This is "girl does thing men regularly do" article. And legitimate "next einsteins" like Steven Wolfram, who had his Ph.D. at 20 and was publishing novel papers at 18, end up not being a revolution in science because the nature of the game now is chipping away piece by piece.

If she would be relevant we would know her and not call her the 2nd Einstein.

>mexican intellectual

This is true, and I honestly wouldn't consider myself antisemitic. I'm "blue pilled" when it comes to Jews according to Sup Forums. Hispanic Jews, however, are literally Sup Forums incarnate. It's like mixing Hispanic culture enhances the Jew's instinct of self-preservation to a level where they are willing to literally subjugate the goyim for their own benefit. I don't believe all Jews are like this but Hispanic Jews tend to be. What I get from his is that Hispanic culture is cancer.

OR EVERY REPUBLICAN BEING CALLED THE NEXT HITLER!

>Mexican with no national pride
Lol stupid fucking weback.

HE WAS GRAY

SHE IS NOT MEXICAN

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

>SHE IS NOT MEXICAN

>READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

SHE IS NOT MEXICAN

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

>SHE IS NOT MEXICAN

SHE IS NOT MEXICAN

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

>SHE IS NOT MEXICAN

I hope trump can be the next hitler.

CAN SHE CROSS A RIVER, OR DIG TUNNELS, WHILE CARRING A FEW POUNDS OF A POWDERY WHITE SUBSTANCE?
No?
>not a true beaner

>pasterski
>mexican
kek its a fucking jew

THE AUDACITY OF HOPE

Did I mention no one gives a shit?

Cuban American Jew

Good on her for choosing a worthwile career, and seemingly she's dedicated enough to do well.

It's stupid to call someone with no actual accomplishments 'the next einstein' though. Cool that she's interested in solving gravity in the context of quantum mechanics (seriously) but when she's actually DONE that she may be deserving of that title.

>female mexican intellectual

>mexican intellectuals

she has to go back, you have to go back.

Post a real mexican intellectual

In 1995 Mario J. Molina was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his finding of the threat CFCs have on our Ozone layer.
Professor Molina has received several awards for his scientific work including the Tyler Award in 1983, the Esselen Award of the American Chemical Society in 1987, and the Newcomb-Cleveland Prize of the American Association for the Advancement of Science for his 1987 paper in Science describing his work on the Antarctic Ozone Hole chemistry. In 1989 he received the NASA Medal for Exceptional Scientific Achievement, and from 1990-92 he was a Pew Scholar on Conservation and the Environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5s0ynBRg6o

do regular chalkboards exist anymore? cant say ive seen one since junior high

Neat.

top kek she's fugly

>Cuban-American

She might be more anti-Commie than most of Sup Forums.

the article says she grew up in chicago with cuban parents

how is she mexican?

That stupid mother fucker has caused a lot of deaths.

he's brown so she's mexican

>The first-generation Cuban-American

Did you even read the article?

>based texan
is best texan

I can't take it anymore senpai. I just want to go to the park by the river in the afternoon and enjoy nature and read. I don't want to be disturbed by sluts walking around basically naked engaging in degeneracy that would have resulted in them being burned a hundred years ago.

I'm going to my local mosque and enquiring on how I can help. I don't plan to convert. I just hope that Islam might be able to fight this degeneracy.

mit is where manlets like aaron schwartz go to make models and reddits

She's just there to clean the chalkboards.

>Harvard and MIT are not physics schools
You are fucking retarded.

this

>Clinton and Obama's long term plans for food stamps and maize subsidies

So what?
She read books and learn them. I read Sup Forums today and nobody giving me Einstein awards, because we aren't Jewish enough.

What has she done then?

(OP)
>the next einstein

Hey, that's not a picture of Ed Witten.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Witten

So, you mean she will mostly do nothing or prove anything? Her biggest accomplishment will be a theory that has still not been proven to this day?

yeah, cletus, she should use her mathematical skills to remove nepotism and corruption from Mexico and single handedly raise their sub 90 IQ to 1st world levels

dumb fuck

>In 1968, Witten published an article in The Nation arguing that the New Left had no strategy.

He is literally a neoliberal jew.

Can't argue with you on MIT
But harvard is a law and business school you fuckwit

2015 data when

high test
I disregard pretty much everything resembling "next einstein!!1" or "9-yr old genius invents [x] omglol"

If their body of work has merit, then it will stand on it's own. I don't care who you are, what can you do? This one has all the hallmarks of a discovery channel sciencist: "unlikely scientist" because of race/gender/age, with few contributions, if any, being hyped up by the media and doing more public speaking than science.

Being intelligent doesn't mean intelligent across the board. Einstein was brilliant theoretical physicist. Einstein was bumblefuck dumb regarding politics and economics. Witten is a brilliant theoretical physicist. Witten knows nothing about economics and politics. This thread is about "the next Einstein", not about the next Baron de Montesquieu.

wow someone smart
big deal
let me know when she fixes mexico

LOOOOOL DRUMPF BTFO LOOOOL

"intellectual" is just newspeak for "talks about a bunch of shit that doesnt actually help anyone"

NO SHIT, MEXICANS ARE BRILLIANT.

THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO INVADE, CONQUER AND COMPLETELY CONTROL CALIFORNIA WITHIN THE NEXT 50 YEARS. AND PROBABLY HALF OF AMERICA AFTER THAT.

THEY ARE A LOT SMARTER THAN WHITE POLITICIANS, THAT'S FOR SURE.

Well done mexico.

What she stole someone elses work, passed it off as her own and got away with it because she's a Jew too? What's the chances?

> jewish professors and teachers ignore brilliant white students for 40 years
>incredibly find standout stidents of color and propel them into limelight
>turns out the story is mostly hype everytime

go back to africa you fuckin beaner