Sup Forums Hate

Anyone else hated by liberals in their social circles?

>best friend's girlfriend is liberal feminazi
>she used to provoke me into political discussions
>shit on her with hard facts and emotional appeal
>never speaks about politics after I destroyed the religion of peace sentiment
>friend told me she hates me

Haters gonna hate

MODS MODS MODS MOSSAD ASSAD SADDAM SAGE

Shoo shoo poo

WTF is that image?

Not that much, just avoid talking about politics with them (usually they do the talking, though) as I can't stand their bullshit. But I'm truly amazed by their arguments sometimes

>be me
>friend invites me to drink with his liberal friends from hs (they're studying social sciences and shit like that)
>always up for partying so why not
>get quite pissed (big boy, practice drinking daily so can drink quite a lot), friend is drunk after 2-3 shots
>the girls start talking about volunteering and helping the muslim immigrants, ask me would I do it as well
>laugh in their face as it was a joke
>they just think i'm too pissed
>later that night we went to a club
>we walk towards it
>again, talks about the immigrants
>get really angry because I came for hard partying, not a douchebag convention
>start drunkenly yelling at them how islam is shit
>they do the "gay routine" (the "if you're against gay people you're a closeted gay" logic), no kidding
>"i'm actually a muslim because i really dislike islam"!?, seriously wtf
>my friend is confused as fuck
>i'm confused as fuck
>they leave us, went to a party on our own
>got so drunk i fell down and almost broke my jawbone (just passed some exams)

I life in the San Francisco bay area. I can't talk politics with anyone without being labeled a racist, bigot, or even physically attacked. Neo-liberalism is truly a mental illness.

>Mom
>Sister
>Classmates
>Aunts & uncle
>Anyone I talk to about politics

It's hard living in Canada

You made a fatal mistake, you posted an image more interesting than your topic.

EXPLAIN THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT NOW!

What in the actual fuck

hello summer.

Jews

mom just knows dad's dick is stuffed inside the plush "extension"

Why is this not the new designated meme response? Pure gold my friend

Been on Sup Forums for years and never seen this pic before

Now stop trolling and explain to me how such a picture is allowed to exist

grats OP you won an argument against a woman
if you were an autist you'd care about not being hated

lurk moar newfriend.

Nigga pls I seen this waayyyyyy back in '06 on Sup Forums you are obviously lying you Hillery shill

>how such a picture is allowed to exist

why so triggered m8?

oh yes. my best female friend that i even considered dating stood outside the voting centers screaming to vote for the greens.

people looked at her like she was retarded

>Sup Forums

Then how about explaining it to those of us who always steered clear of that shitfest

Does she know you voted for Hifler? If no, just screw her, crazy bitches are good fuck bodies

Explain? Click in the board and find out yourself mate?? Or look in to it?

>Chew the redpilld up for me and regurgitate it down my throat

Fuck off

Yeah blah blah blah summer meme

I'm not autistic and remember every picture i see.

I'm a history buff so I always jump in when I hear people do the whole "DURRRRRR CHRISTIANITY HELD US BACK" thing. Usually I just continually ask them questions without stating my own opinion and they end up stumping themselves.

Also I LOVE openly shitting on gays because it rustles them like nothing else. When they flip out I tell them it's my religious freedom to hate them and they're being bigots by persecuting religious beliefs.

Then you haven't been here long enough.
OP's pic is as old as the internet. Now shut up about it.

That pic was dad's idea, he just wants to fuck his daughter. Just look at the poor mom, cucked by her own loli.

what the hell is that picture

>M-MUH ELITE STATUS
God you sound like such a roaring river of faggotry screaming its way into the sea of piss.

It captures the moment where the wife realizes she's too old to be found attractive by men her age. It also captures the moment when the little girl becomes infatuated with cocks, eventually leading her down a road of teen pregnancy, daddy-issues and her boyfriends will never be good enough because her dads cock is the one she remembers the most vividly; on a deep emotional level.

>last year
>graduating high school
>bored in math class, making rhymes with pal
>I say "cultural apropriation"
>he asks what that is
>I say "made up nonsense"
>Jewish girl across the room says "did you just say cultural apropriation isn't real?"
>"damn straight I did"
>her and some black girl go full apeshit on me
>I try to seriously explain how stupid they are but some of their shit is too laughable for me
>"user, I don't expect you to understand because you're a White male..."
>gotchabitch.jpg
>call them out for racism
>they start spouting shit about White privilege
>"that's utter bullshit"
>for the rest of the year I was ostracized for "not thinking White privilege is real"
Was pretty shitty of them, but also led to some keks
>jocks all heard about it and started hanging out with me (they equally hated beta males and libtards)
>based history teacher heard someone arguing with me in class and backed me up with fact, blowing libs the fuck out
Too bad I graduated only a few weeks after the incident, would've been fun to see what happened.

>Socratic Debate

Rarely ever state your own opinion
Continually attack their statements with questions
Eventually they state something hypocritical as factual
Move in for the kill

Every damn time with liberals.

I saved this picture off Sup Forums around 2004/2005. I never received an explanation from the OP, but someone claimed it was from some strange european family sex education class.

>and their social circles

Just like Sup Forums?

Parents think I'm crazy because I mentioned that there were going to be staged chemical attacks in Syria so the Defense Department would be able to have contacts selling weapons to Islamists (aaaagain). They were also going to do this to justify military invasions into Syria.

DoD got the contracts, politicians didn't get their war. They live life as if we never had this discussion but continue to think I'm crazy.

I'm an alcoholic.

>>start drunkenly yelling at them how islam is shit

guilty of that once. fortunately it was with close friends

>I always come out on the other side of the debate with them agreeing with me, or going completely silent in shame and confusion

Kek. If you have charisma and your positions are rooted in logic, no one can do shit. Asking questions that expose their doublethink is like hitting these faggots with a hammer.

It's such a good strategy. Especially if there's spectators watching the argument.

Thank you based user that's all i needed.

>they do the "gay routine" (the "if you're against gay people you're a closeted gay" logic), no kidding
Insinuating you are gay for disliking gays at least makes sense according to their mental framework, they think people are born gay so you could therefore be a closet gay (in their mind, this is a stupid belief in reality)

But how the fuck can disliking muslims make you a closet muslim? Do these idiots think people are born muslims or something?

wow, a-are you an oldfag?

I'm so glad I didn't go to high school with white people you lot all sound like right morons

They do look european as fuck, likely french from the look of the parents. Ive been here....oh fuck....has it really been a decade now...what am I doing? Anyways, that picture is old as shit.

It works with everybody tbqh. I can't count how many times I've been called a libturd, nazi, racist, bigot, faggot, neomarxist, cuck, and so, and so on all over Sup Forums and Reddit.

Eh. Both of my female cousins are mudslime apologists, black apologists, Pro-EU retards.
My mother doesn't know anything. Everything is MUH THATCHER.
My Aunt is anti eu which is nice. Still an apologist like my cousins though.
Brother is busy dealing weed.
So is my male cousin.
Father died but he was pretty clued up on things. I doubt he'd support Trump though.
Some people on my Facebook agree with me when I am trolling lefties.
Lefties don't respond.
It's alright.

I get a lot of shit

but I don't let it bother me, they will come around eventually.

I just sarcastically go the other way. Some of my friends are hardcore liberals and actually think the identities of the rapists in Rotherham should have been kept secret to prevent racism. I took it a step further and questioned why we were even prosecuting them because, in doing so, we xenophobically assume the superiority of our culture over theirs. This is doubly entertaining because you're both taking the high SJW ground and tacitly suggesting pedophilic rape is something inherent to their culture.

>hyper-agreement to btfo the pharisees
Jesus would be proud

Thanks. A good chuckle has been had.

That is my favorite way too. It also cuts out the "u ignant educate urself" response because you're clearly know their argument.

I mostly hung out with Asians 2bh, they were based as fuck. Sup Forums really doesn't give them enough love
>Jap friend used to tell weeaboo niggers to lynch themselves
>Viet friends told edgy atheists that they will die alone
>Chinese friends would joke about being North Koreans and praise Kim Jong-Un

i'm 27. I've had a few hiatuses from Sup Forums but lets just say i've seen some shit.

i feel you. strange that Sup Forums has played a significant role in my life.

gr8 ending, did not expect

>mfw my friends are more Sup Forums than Sup Forums
>mfw my family is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums
>mfw my bosses are more Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Imagine having to listen to "niggers and jews" 24/7

I can't take it anymore senpai. I just want to go to the park by the river in the afternoon and enjoy nature and read. I don't want to be disturbed by sluts walking around basically naked engaging in degeneracy that would have resulted in them being burned a hundred years ago.

I'm going to my local mosque and enquiring on how I can help. I don't plan to convert. I just hope that Islam might be able to fight this degeneracy.

It's a very effective strategy. Never bend the knee to idiots.

>be me
>at bbq
>talking amongst people while I'm cooking
>I'm surrounded by University 'intellectuals'
>dial down my power level
>topic goes from talking about outdoor activities to Donald Trump
>I listen intently but act like I'm busy with the grill and food
>'He's a racist, he's a bigot, blah blah blah' liberal echo chamber stuff
>Ask the person making the accusations to better pinpoint when Trump said such things and pose a few open questions
>This Trump-hater person obviously can't, and I knew that
>Literally roasted that person in front of her posse as her 'argument' turned a little desperate
>Still hiding power level
>Some girl starts talking about the financial market or something pertaining to global finance
>The way she stated it allowed me to throw in a subtle Jew comment regarding their control over all facets of world finance
>No one caught it but her
>"I'm a Jew and I find that offensive" she whines out
>Of course you are... I think to myself
>I look her straight in the eye and and calmly say "Well, I frankly don't care if you find it offensive. If you look at just about every international financial institution since the dawn of modern banking- which were started by Jews (i.e. the Italians confining the banking Jews to ghettos in Italy), you will find a Jew sitting as the CEO or find several Jews on the Board of Directors; it's not a coincidence."
>Make a few more statements about Jews controlling money through out history
>Make a comment about how Jews have been kicked out of every country they have been in, in large part due to their manipulation of currency and financial markets bankrupting the country they are occupying
>Someone saves her and changes the topic to movies or something and I follow suit talking about the new topic
>After that night, this Jewess has been nothing but polite to me when I bump into her

have a (you) mate

You started off with breaking down The Religion of Peace? That's heavy. I usually debate liberals on immigration or other easy topics when first starting conversation with them.

I am a lefty and I try to convince everyone that communism and Marxism are good ideas. I have actually been quite successful with people I know where I live

The triggering intensifies. Always good to see level headed responses to liberal emotional freak outs. Well done.

>i++
Stop taking our jobs

There is a huge cultural vacuum for Whites in the US.

I think Sup Forums has played a huge role in filling that vacuum for the last ten years. Anime is the draw, because it is the last element of culture we consume that is explicitly white-supremacist. How ironic that it is not even produced by whites.

It would also explain the support for Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 (Libertarians are 98% white males).

>C
>D
>as[sembler]
fugg

checked

having autism helps

>>"i'm actually a muslim because i really dislike islam"!?, seriously wtf

About 9 years ago when I was a junior in high school the administration forced all the upperclassmen to attend a presentation on slavery. The entire thing was just one white turbocuck talking about white guilt and shilling for some trip of his where whites got to be chained up and herded around by niggers. My personal favorite was when he told us people of different race were more genetically similar than people of the same race.

It was especially interesting since my school was filled with spics, asians, and poos, all of whom were completely confused about the whole thing. Zero points if anyone can guess what state this was in.

Haha. Social circles, good one. My few friends seem to not care about politics and I only rant about Islam to them every now and then.

I've seen it for atheism more than anything
It's pretty retarded.

that's when they ask you to join them and be a shabbos goy, so be careful. you figure out their scheme, tell them to their face, and rather than being horrified, they admire your cleverness and try to make use of it. naming the jew can lead to getting jewed, and jewed hard.

more applicable to the business world than with some random jewess, but you get the idea

Oh, he directly spouted the most liberal interpretation of Lewontin's fallacy possible? How sad.

Was the white guilt trip the "SO SORRY" one that I've seen pics of on here?

I don't think that happened, why would jocks care about that? You sound like a nerd

If you've seen the image of the white kids on leash held by niggers than probably yes.

Im not American so Im just going to guess by using memes here.

It was either California or New York?

Interesting point. Gaming and anime drew me to Sup Forums when I was 15. This inherently shaped how I view the world today. I still look back on those teen years fondly.

I don't know single one leftist. I know they're a minority here but somehow they seem so vocal, you just never see them in real life.

so what part of California are you in? Bay area?

I usually ask them if arachnophobes are secretly spiders

sounds good

>After that night, this Jewess has been nothing but polite to me when I bump into her
hoping to not get ovened

Not to sound defeated, but why waste your time?
They literally deny objective fact because of their brainwashing and from what we've seen in the past no amount of showing them the truth will ever change their minds.
Why not just say fuck islam and never reply back?

Yep. At the very least many of my family and friends are pretty redpilled. God knows why we still live here.

for the people who are watching and not replying

you have to stand up for the truth regardless of the platform or context

She probably got a little nervous watching you operate a barbecue while naming the jew

Could also be Washington. I would actually wager that it is not New York.

the poo-in-loos gave you away

SoCal doesn't have many of them

yes

Maybe that night she had an dream about me being a terrible Nazi, roasting Jews on a giant BBQ. I don't know and I don't care what she thinks.

When someone tries to stomp open debate by throwing their emotions around in a veiled attempt to substantiate their viewpoint, I can honestly give a shit what they think about me from after that point because there is no point or benefit in discussing anything with them. They will always construe and pervert the topic to be a victim. It's best to shut them up right away by letting them know that you frankly don't give a shit about their emotional well being.

Touche

Damn straight

Kek

>Maybe that night she had an dream about me being a terrible Nazi, roasting Jews on a giant BBQ
Actually she probably had a dream about you dressed as an SS officer and barbecueing her Jewish pussy
Jewesses have an almost obsession with Nazis when it comes to sex, very much a dominant thing
t. Jew chick I used to bang liked it when I dressed up in my Nazi uniform and fuck the shit out of her while smacking the fuck out of her and calling her a kike slut whore and I've come across several jewish women that have said more or less they have a similar fantasy

They started to resent me once told them Identity politics like pic related were destroying America.

mah niigga , same here.

Jesus Christ......I mean, I know this is Sup Forums and all but you don't SERIOUSLY expect even anyone on here to believe that an American kid who owns a Nazi uniform has ever banged anything except his own little swastika-adorned fist, do you?

Where did you even find liberals? Most people here are so redpilled it's too much for me at times.

i'm a medfag , a lot of my colleagues are liberal (not eu/us tier ,but still a lib )

I don't care what you believe what I posted was the truth
It's up to you wether you're naive enough to think I would give enough of a shit to lie
You start trying to fuck Jewish chicks and you'll find I'm telling the truth
Ànd unlike in your shithole censorship rampant EU hellhole nobody gives a fuck if you own Nazi regalia

what a coincidence, I'm also a medfag (Varna)
the people in my group are literally "gas the kikes, race war now" tier

Wow нe миcлeх ,чe щe cpeщнa кoлeгa в Sup Forums ! ( aз cъм в MУ)
Пoпaднaл cи в якa гpyпa , мoйтe ca лaмepи. Инaчe 1/3 oт вcички тyкa ca cи лeбepaлчeтa, дa нe гoвopим зa чyждeнцитe (нe чe пoвeчeтo ycпявaт дa зaвъpшaт дe..)

Yeah, I'm pretty hated. Mostly because I'm not a cuck who's scared to share his opinion. I've really stopped giving a fuck as of late, and I feel like such a man. I used to be so scared about saying what I believe, but I've actually gotten a lot of respect for it.

Stop caring if cunts with unnaturally colored hair have a bone to pick with you. They're moral and intellectual cowards whose philosophy is merely an abstraction used for virtue signaling. If you challenge them they'll recoil precisely because of how baseless and inane their beliefs truly are.

I think, and only over the past few months have I come to this conclusion, that being a cuck is less about your weird fetishes and more about whether or not you're a coward in your personal life. Stand up for you god damn beliefs.

nice autism you idiot. if we jews control everything why am i poor? fucking autist fuck goid damn it cunt

>I don't think that happened, why would jocks care about that?
I was on the baseball team, but a bit of an outcast. When they heard SJWs bitching about me they started to treating me more like one of the guys.
>You sound like a nerd
Yeah I kinda was tbqhwyl