I live in Denmark, and we have these refugees from the middle east. They go around insulting people in arabic(?)...

I live in Denmark, and we have these refugees from the middle east. They go around insulting people in arabic(?), and i commonly hear them say "din ne" (you ne) I have no idea what "ne" means. it sounds like ne (as in japanese ね). Google ain't giving me answers, and I'm really curious about it's meaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
youtube.com/watch?v=XHnqeXdprlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google says "din" transliterates as دين meaning "debt" or "religion".

"Din" is danish meaning (you), he's asking about 'ne'

i know what din means. It's "you" in danish. It's the second word I don't know

When they say "din" you're hearing "you". That doesn't mean they're saying "you". They're Arabs, remember?

If a Dutch guy says "tellen" you'd hear "speak" but he's saying "count".

What country do you know?

Are you sure they're saying that because it doesnt mean anything in arabic afaik.

I'd could be possible that "din" is another arabic word, but it sounds pretty danish to me. The way he changes accent between the words further hints at this.

It's possible, but I've heard multiple people from different parts of Denmark say it, so i doubt it has no meaning.

din ne either means my religion or give me(what a begger would say)

UPDATE:
It seems it is Afghan

In pashto it means this and with an L at the end it becomes otherwise

Ingen andre?

Maybe it's not an insult at all

Tror det er noget internt. Kan ikke finde noget på google, og nogle andre indvandre jeg kender siger at det ikke betyder noget.

Might not be, but I still want to know what it means

It could just be a saying that means nothing to us and is almost meaningless to them. A religous curse? Or a local slur?

Stop typing in Elvish language

Does danish look that weird to non-danes?

Could be, but i doubt it

It does look weird to me, I wouldn't quite call it elven though.

If you don't know what it says just translate it. This is a worldwide communication center.

2 problems.
1. I don't know what language it is. Even if it's arabic, there are a lot of different dialects, so it will be hard to pinpoint the exact one
2. I don't get a translation that makes sense. So I'm guessing it's just something intern.

The second part was meant for user who called danish elvish.

oh... Let's just pretend I knew that.

My religion or give me at least from what ive learned.

>A religous curse? Or a local slur?

Maybe 'no other (god)'? Or a negative statement about somone different?

Any Afghanis use Sup Forums?

Du er da for dum

Hvad mener du?

>trying to understand the invader

BOSSER

KeK chek'd

Bosser? Uddyb tak

homo

Där, Danmark, utskitet av kalk och vatten. Danskjävlar. DANSKJÄVLAR!

Så "ne" betyder homo? Eller tolker jeg det her helt forkert?

skrub af

I think theyre just making fun of your language

so what was it op?
Why don't you just respond with a " fuckin what cunt ? " or something of that nature and proceed to beat down your future mother and sisters rapists, oh and also you retire at 70 instead of 40 coz of that same guy

Tyrkisk "din ne demektir" betyder vistnok "hvad er (din) religion".

Well, refugees are scary yo. Call him a fucking cunt and 20 min later i have 20 sand niggers stomping my ass. Ain't alpha enough either.

Possible too. Just don't see a connection.

han sporger typisk "er du en gob/kyb(noget i den stil) eller en ne"

Could be, lots of Turks in CPH.

I don't live in CPH though

Could they be saying something along the lines of 'not religious' or 'let have my religion?'

din ne means big baby, or...oops I farted.

By who?

Kek

Oops I farted and shit in the street actually

>Does danish look that weird to non-danes?

It looks a little odd for me (german) when written, but spoken I'm able to understand parts of it. I once was on a hunt with danish guys and afterwards, when everyone was drunk, you couldn't hear a difference between the germans and the danish.

Here in germany the "Refugees" are using german words to insult bypassers. Mostly pronounced wrong. The worst are morrocans and tunesians. It's ridiculous, that we accept this people as refugees, while people making vacation in those countrys.

You DON'T
HAVE
to live like a refugee!
(Don't have to LIVE like a refugee!)

Din ne would be turkish and means "What's your religion?" That already shows that you talk absolute bullshit lime 99% of the refuges posts here. Most of you fucktards probaply never really saw a refugee in rl. Keep posting your totally legit stories.

What do you mean? In don't live like them, stealing phones, stabbing each other and shit.

So you don't have 20 friends to back you up
lol just lay down and let them walk over you
>and all of you wanted to stop hitler

As a Swede, I understand Danes and Norwegians much better when I'm drunk.

Have you seen one? I live next to an refugee shelter. The familys are harmless, but a lot of the young arabs are pieces of shit, stealing everything thats not fixed, molesting bypassing women, spiting on the streets an throw their pumpkin seeds everywhere. The small shop in my street was robbed three times, since the shelter is there. When they called the police, the officers instandly knew where to search for the suspects, but also said, that propably nothing will happen.

How is it with german? I can understand parts of swedish, danish and norwegian.

I can understand a little. Not as well as with the Scandinavian languages. But I'd probably understand a little more if I was drunk.

Here it is, the liberal that knows nothing about the situation, yet tries to force his agenda on other people so he can feel better in his little suburb, where no refugees are accomodated.

They look like nice French people. Leave them alone.

Remember this sentence:
> Darf ich deine Titten anfassen?

Means, can I touch your tits.

If you say this to german girls with scandinavian accent, you will get lucky 90% of the time.

>Darf ich deine Titten anfassen
>Titten
kek

If they don't have the balls to say it in your language so you can understand it, don't worry about it.

can confirm Turkish. I do maritime security. they're asking your religion. or rather, if you are aware of Allahs holiness.

Remove kebab fagl0rd

doess all danes speak with a potato down their throat?

Wasn't that "your"? "You" would be "du".

Hey dude living in Frenchistan here,

I think they are telling you "Nache dine" or "Nache dine mouk" that's an insult to your religion because sandniggers put so much value on their pedoprophet religion

Even if what you posted is true (what I doubt), there is no such thing as one arabic language.

Well, there officially exists one, but is used over so wide terrain that dialects are mutually non-comprehendable. All of them claim they're using the official form, but they aren't.

>(what I doubt)

Why?

They're trying to ruin the the plot of Metal Gear Solid V for you

why does it matters, you ar enot gone do jack shit about it. i suggest you move

Not sure if it is an insult or not better play it safe and stab them all to death anyway u will be doing the world a favor!

It don't make no difference to me. Everybody's had to fight for freedom.

Point your ring finger at them

It means lick my ass

Then they should fuck off,back to their shithole country and fight there.

Somewhere, somebody must have kicked you around some. Tell me why you want to lay there, feeling sorry for yourself? Maybe you were kidnapped tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

May mot be accurate because the Arabian "language" is truly shitty, but the Syrian ones here are saying shit like that (I'm from Turkey) and as we learned it means "Religionless" because one time some of them called that (something sounds like "dunnEEEA") which they ended up got their asses beaten by some ultra-nationalist students and asked what did they said, this was the outcome but some kurdish sand-nigger translated since he claimed he knew Arabian.. or maybe he wanted to save his kin, so I donno mate...

I hope you dumb pussies get replaced by arabs

Thanks Satan

Whats your point, retard? I don't have problems with taking in people seeking for help. But I have problems with taking in people seeking for welfare and behave like shit.

As a Norwegian, I believe this. Swedes are too stuck up to pretend to know the languages of their former underlings, now that they are the bottom rung of the ladder, not understanding the language is the only claim to superiority they can cling on to. But as with all people, such facadery washes away with alcohol.

Do you really eat rotten fish?

>Danes having problems understanding danish
>Thinks it's foreign language
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

Nope. Fermented.

But the Swedes are worse. Google Surströmming

You aren't the first one. I'm sure a lot of other niggers have been burned. Right now this seems real to you, but it's one of those things you gotta feel to believe.

I've seen it on TV. Shit looks discusting

dinne means 'my religion' - ديني

Everything you doesn't make sense.

*Write

It means they're going to rape and kill you. Hurry and evacuate Denmark with your family and come to America. We won't accept you here either, though.

You're in denial. But it doesn't make anany difference to me

I wouldn't care about what they say just ignore them and leave them be.

Dinealing what? You haven't made any point just allegations

>arabian language
Its called arabic. You barely know english yourself.

just do what they deem legal and chop his tounge out. fair and square

You're deflecting. You're pretending that a point had to be made and hasn't been made so you don't have to face it.

We got somethin', we both know it, we don't talk too much about it. It's no real big secret, all the same somehow we get around it.
Listen, it doesn't really matter to me, you believe what you want.

Stop smoking so much weed, cut your filthy dreadlocks and come back with arguments or even better a valid point. Until then, stop writing nonsense.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XHnqeXdprlA

Not all of us, i have no issues understanding norweigan, unless slang heavy bergen dialect. Danish works as long as i can read it, listening to is more difficult.

I'm more patriotic about scandinavia as a whole than sweden by itself.

Fucking Hippies

genius