Cute brides

Cute brides

Id like to go to a wedding where the bride has sucked my cock

more of her? lucky husband

Why do brides let people photo them when half nude?

Because not everyone is so scared of being naked around other people. When you're older than 16 you'll understand that.

This is so hot to me. My wife was naked in front of all of her bridesmaids and both of our moms when she got dressed. I wish someone had been there to take pics of it.

ok, calm down buddy. We don't need to bring cuck shit into every thread.

It's the time of the tread you fucking idiot. You'll understand when you grow up and get married.

I used to be appaled at cuckoldry. Then I grew up and embraced it.

Lol virgins of Sup Forums don't even understand what cucking is

Don't have any of my wife changing into her dress, but here's some cleavage in her wedding dress.

She looks like a combination of Jenna Fischer and heather graham

Is there a 12 year old in here or something? Why are you so obsessed with age?

Theme of the thread is cute brides you fucking idiot.

Which is why a story about a naked bride is relevant.

More?

I miss the isshefilthy blog

Somewhat unrelated, but my wife loves these sticky boobs things. She wears them pretty much every day.

Mine does too. She thinks they're comfortable.

They must have small titties

B cups. I had a gf with big tits and she wore them a bit

Same. I don't see how they can be comfortable, but she swears by them.

She wears a 30D, so not huge, but not small

Any nudes of her at all? Shes hot

I don't see how those things will control a D

They make them for all sizes. They're pretty sturdy

Yeah you just have to buy the right cup size. The tension keeps everything in place - the support isn't dependent on the material itself

My wife, for reference.

More!

Need pics in that bra thing for reference

More!

I don't think I have any of her in them

More of this please!!

look how happy the whores are, they can finally nag a personal slave to death for money from now on.

Thanks for your input, incel.

My mother in law got my wife some panties for our wedding night that had "Mrs. user" printed on them, it was pretty hot to get my wife out of her dress and see those.

Pics or it didn't happen

>watches glink

Actually I don't think I have any pics from our wedding night. We were too tired to take any pics. Also not going to put my last name out there, I post my wife too often.

The most important moment of your special day and you don't document it? I don't believe this

Moar

the hell is with all the undie shots, is that a common thing to take shots of?! not complaining, just seems odd

favourite

Do you understand how exhausted you are after a wedding. Honestly sex at that point is just a formality (assuming you've had sex before your wedding night). A wedding is so tiring and hectic that you just want to sleep.

Yes they all do it now. Talked to a photographer and he said they all want it. They don't even mind being nude in front of him. I need this job.

Actually more common than you think. It's pretty standard for a wedding photographer to come and start taking pictures as the bride is getting ready..

Moar pls the ass is fat

Doesn't matter. It's probably the best she'll ever look. You should really have memorialized the moment. Fuck the cake cutting and other bullshit.

I guess if I had thought about it I would have taken pics, but I dint even know where my phone was during my wedding. Your mind is worrying about 100 things that day.

Very true

>dint even know where my phone was during my wedding. Your mind is worrying about 100 things that day.
>worrying about the photographer having and affair
>kek

My sides.

I'm sure I was worried about the photographer having an affair with my wife the morning of our wedding. Are you retarded? Do you know how a wedding works?

Need more of this ass

This. We had the biggest hoo-raw mixed into a hootenanny that was ever seen, and then the hotel had lost our reservation and by the time we got to our room, we both just wanted to go to sleep, since we had to catch a plane at the crack of dawn's ass the next morning.

Got caught up later -- the urgent need to have sex, FINALLY, on that night is a thing of the past. If you're not worn out, go for it, of course.

We had to drive like 2 hours after the receptions. We were hyped in the car, but when we got to the hote, we just fell asleep lol

We had our wedding at a colonial farm that has since been turned into a b&b so all close family got to stay on site and my wife and I stayed in the master suite of the old farmhouse. They converted the top floor of the farmhouse into a full suite with a bedroom, huge bathroom (shower big enough for 2 - they know their market), and a sitting area. It was kinda cool staying in a house that was originally built in like 1690. And staying onsite made it so much easier.

GODDAMN

Great Thread
U guys are the best

moooooore!

any nude/?

jesus christ more?

What do you expect, kid is probably 16 and fat as fuck

Good thread. Finally lol

Agreed. Best thread in a while

LMAO wtf is playing in the background? Some puppet shit turned her on

That's the bee movie you retard

More pics of your wife, please. Anything is fine.

Is a white people thing

gotta remember how tight they were, after the wedding they'll baloon up to 300lbs.

so fucking weird that they're snapping nudes of the bride while she dresses

I've looked through a few raw wedding shoots from a photographer family member, and there's been NOTHING even close to what's in this thread... Like one pic of a bra half covered up is as close as it got

for ref, the family member does do bordure photo shoots and those get plenty exciting...

...only ever found one of those though...

Bordure?

Only if you marry white trash. My wife exactly the same as she did on our wedding day which is exactly the same as she did when I met her at 20.