Did you know that Thom Yorke dumped his wife when he found out she was dying of cancer?

Did you know that Thom Yorke dumped his wife when he found out she was dying of cancer?

Did you know that you have zero insight into their personal lives?

i like Creep too

Why'd you post Matt Bellamy though

this song unironically describes myself 100%

But did he beat her though?

Codex is very deep

>>likes and mention the most popular Radiohead
>>pleb

Chad

That's Chris Martin tho

retard

ahhhhh eaahh ehahahaaaahhhhhh yhyhhhhhh - Thom Yorke at his wife's funeral.

There are a bunch of pretty inflammatory and slanderous comments on Reddit about this, yeah. Stuff about how he has neglected the kids, travels around with his new gf. There are also pics on twitter of him on vacation in Asia with her like 2,5 weeks after his ex-wife died.

that whas the exact moment i stopped liking Muse

Wtf I hate Thom now

Not as funny as DYKTJLBHW

This isn't funny.

Wait wtf really? I thought he loved her and was heartbroken. What the fuck is the rework of True Love Waits for then

It's just redditors disappointed he didn't commit suicide, ignore them.

bullshit, him and his wife split in 2014, not a week before she died. he's had a couple girlfriends since then, but it wasn't til Rachel died that anyone took notice. as for him neglecting his kids, they tour with him and are apparently big fans of Radiohead's music. i don't think they would be so accepting if they thought their dad abandoned their dying mom.

its about his side piece

Relax is reddit, their always create weird conspiracies about famous relationships