I have money. I hate niggers. I'm obviously too much of a faggot to hurt them myself...

I have money. I hate niggers. I'm obviously too much of a faggot to hurt them myself, so I'm asking you to help me find a way to spend my money to hurt niggers.

Open to suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7Yt6sWRtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=44ZG14H5j54
youtube.com/watch?v=c0FFSGbsBfE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>purchase a gun
>blow your fucking head off
This way, in the eventuality you had a beautiful, white daughter, there is no way your pure bloodline could be tainted. Godspeed, dumbass.

thanks blackbro

Just rally up a bunch of them and have an underground fight club where people can bet to see who wins.

Hire a someone to find these 2 here.

fuck them really hard

buy shares in fox news

buy shares in BET

breed their race out of existence

that hurts most niggers
but it hekps some too
and fox fucks them all

no fox helps them by making white people look bad, the opposite of bet

you know, gassing is more efficient

Shop @ white owned businesses?
Stop buying African made products at Walmart?
you have enough lipplates!!!!

it's the worst move you could make retard. the jews got to steal an entire country from the sympathy they got.

>African made products
like what?

Hawt

Start some kind of program that helps spics move into nigger neighbrhoods. Spics will kill off and push out the nigs it is already happening in many places. U could just help speed up the process!

Make heroin great again!

Kill all the watermelon crops

Turn cockroaches loose in the projects. youtu.be/a7Yt6sWRtlA

buy fentanyl and give it to niggers telling its cocaine. profit

Give them money so they can kill themselves with drugs.

donate to uncf so they turn into black people

taking that Alabama loss pretty bad eh ?

Slaves, I guess

If you really hate blacks and want to do the most damage to them that you can, donate it to the Democratic party.

Need to find a way to get the government to fuck them. However they are in gov pockets because >welfare need a handout...so why fuck someone over when you control them

How hurt a racist

The thing about racemixing is it hurts niggers as much as it hurts us. Racemixing will destroy the nigger race too. Fuck as many nigger women as possible, make sure the kids eventually fuck whites, and before long, there will be no niggers. Just tanned, curly-haired caucasians.

she's not even white

Buy KFC and tell the employees that they are only allowed to serve white people

make a tv channel aimed at niggers to make them even dumber
youtube.com/watch?v=44ZG14H5j54

pay for their paternity tests.

donate to republicans

pay for a campaign for univision to shut down the root/the vine for racism.

find a "tough on crime" judge and contribute to their campaign

start a campaign to shut down welfare services

hire a nigger to kill a couple gang leaders and watch the power vaccum send them into chaos.

start a business. throw away any resume's that have a black name.

buy homes in the ghetto. convince your friends to do the same. gentrify the neighborhood and make it exclusive. make the rents $2500 a month.

>a black name
nigga u gonna make em start using white names
I don't want to hear I'm meeting "jones" and then find some stinking nigger

winrar

Send money to my paypal. The creativity I can summon will leave your jaw agape.

Well, according to Freakanomics, that would start them on the path to being better off or at least more white.

And you can always just give the "oh i'm sorry we filled the position" excuse.

The thing is i've actually worked with a number of black people I'm okay with. Hell, an old boss of mine was black and I couldn't tell on the phone because he sounded like a news anchor.

So my problem isn't with black people. It's with people who ACT black. The ones who talk black. Constantly complaining, never shutting up about how they can't get a fair shake, etc etc. Black Person vs. Nigger and all that.

I guess i just really hate poor / stupid people. It's not my fault most of them are black.

You sound like a nigger with that begging.

You juss need thitty cent fo' da bus? Hep you gets a transfur? Ain't nobuddy heppin a brutha out?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hate niggers, but I've knocked up 7 fem-niggers so far. You mad, blackbois.

I'm sure they took care of it as a nignog is wont to do.

They probably tried, but I've already got 4 mixed kids, going to be 7 within 8 months kek.

They can't get child support from me since I'm not a US citizen and always fuck black girls when I'm visiting america.

Hows that AIDS treating you?

i nominate you as king of white people

Donate to BLM, they're doing a great job of de-legitimizing their own movement.

Luckily haven't got aids yet, I caught clap and chlamydia last year from my conquests had to go a month on antibiotics, that shit hurt

Thankyou, squire

>buy nun-chucks
>give them to violent neo-nazis
>?!?
>profit

don't you have to stop drinking on antibiotics?

I think it all depends which antibiotic you take

nah they'll do what people do with indian dna and claim 1/64th means the same as fullblood

IM STILL A VICTIM

sounds like jew

I predict that by the year 2200 the black race will be near extinction.

Yeah, I wouldn't want fucking zombie Tupac hopping in my car either.

FPBP

jews pretty much want you to be full or half or you arent so not really

>mfw this would work incredibly well and no one responds

Devilish!

I work security for a mostly black bar and this wouldn't even remotely work

bangers like to shoot and run

actual tough black guys have to fight too much as is and wont sign up to do it for fun

not tough black guys are either nerds, smooth guys who are always tryin to fuck or bangers

yeah but they're all white europeans not middle eastern so they're full of shit

You going to die, then suffer. defective subhuman . I'll be certain of it.

All that apeing and they're actually pussies?

fund planned parenthood in inner cities

You're assuming there would be a choice.

Round a shitload of 'em up, put 'em in a pen and say last one standing gets to leave. And if no fight starts in 10 seconds they'll all be fired on.

i just pissed off a lot of negros

youtube.com/watch?v=c0FFSGbsBfE&feature=youtu.be

everything is about image with them. they act like huge badasses etc. but look at them fight. it's all chest bumping and yelling. trying to intimidate one another.

But when they fight it's wild arcing punches. grabbing on to one another, etc. And they never fight by themselves. there's always some chimpout where it's 20 guys against one.

no, you just showed how afraid you are. pussy!

This guys more effective.

actually that would really help turn thing around for the better for negros. laqueesha can save up money from her job at the salon until she's in her late 20's and can support a chillun or two and get some white man donated sperm (if the dad's not going to stick around anyway might as well get quality genes).

Donate to your local police department.

Just race mix with black women it will hurt their race aswell so its a win win + win for all.

Instead of hurting the blacks, why not just invest in whites.

If you really have the cash, then doing stuff like lifting white people out of poverty, helying them get better jobs, and living a respectable existence would be a good use of your money. Like, don't throw it away, but help those who need it.

Basically, let non whites suffer in poverty while we take care of our own.

Fuck the Poor.

>so I'm asking you to help me find a way to spend my money to hurt niggers.
Finance black-centric gayngster rap

My car's door automatically lock when my car starts moving lol.

>Fuck the poor

This is why white nationalism fails to gain any traction

I miss boondocks. It was so ahead of it's time.

A lot of black people actually have Irish names in the states. Tyrone is traditionally an Irish name. Forget why tho, Masaman made a good video on it on Jewtube.

>This
Black people are fine, niggers are shit. And niggers don't have to be black either.

Blablabla fucking libtard i dunno whose dick you suck more of jew or nigger?

>Masaman
great channel

Mournhold; city of light, city of magic.

Case in point.

No, the rule is:
All blacks aren't niggers, but all niggers are black.

And also, every black has an inner nigger, just waiting to come out.

Live your life and do the right thing. Hate will eat you up inside brother. Not all blacks are bad people. I've only met one or two that I didn't like and it was their attitude not their melanin. Life is too short to spend time hating an entire group of people.

Work with an orphanage to find the fathers of abandoned black children.

I have a very subtle scheme for you.

Use the $$ to refurbish a local community centre or church or school

The fact that such an ass hole like yourself has done something worthwhile with their money will cause such confusion and panic that their heads will explode.

If it doesn't work, then you'll still have done something of note with your life.

Do what the CIA does and dump crack into ghettos.

>implying that poster was white

How does this hurt blacks? You're a dumb nigger

Why all the racism? I love hanging around with Blacks

Ebola

>t.nigger spotted