This triggers the Sup Forumstard

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

How does it feel to waste your life with a screaming shitbag while other people enjoy life more than you ever will?

Other urls found in this thread:

st3.fileurl(DOT)link/file/MjAxNjAyMjEyMy9jaGF0dXJiYXRlX2xhbmFfcmFpbl9nZW5kZXJmZW1hbGVfYWdlMjBfMjAxNjAyMjEyMzUzMDI3NQ==/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you intentionally decrease genetic fitness?

Feels good, man. Gives me hope that I'll create and nurture, and ultimately mould something of worth to leave to carry on my legacy, as well as that of my family, people, and nation.

>a screaming shitbag
perhaps if you become a man some day you will understand how dumb this comment is

>you will never have cute redpilled kids

Why even live

>No kids

You'll be lucky to make it to double nickels. Enjoy your short life.

Then when your old you can give your land to illiterate niggers like you are doing now krautcuck you might not want kids but the morons sure will.

Obviously funding the capitalist consumerist doctrine of anti-natalism in favor of foreign immigrants is more important than the emotional attachment you will get from having a companion, a child, which thankfully never was born to a parent that thinks that morality is an error.

This

When you're 50 blowing money on travel and activities loses its fun. I know people like that and they're not happy. To create life is one of the most beautiful and meaningful things a person can do and it should be encouraged, especially in western society.

>Get old
>The oly thin you have left are your dying freidsn
>You accomplished nothing of value that will preveil your death>Your wife dies
>You are alone
>Yoo lay ina bed somewhere where people wipe your ass
>You are dying
>Nobody cares
>Nobody is going to show up when you getting your lat rest
>You will be forgotten ina few months

Well enjoy your trip i guess

>haha like fuck the white race anyways dude lets just bring it more superior black men and syrians haha praise merkel!
G*rmans make me sick 2bh

Why is it always a German that makes these threads?

"Kids love everyone" is such a bullshit concept.
I recently watched my niece solve one of those puzzle books with princesses guiding her and giving tips and shit. She solved all the puzzles except those of the black girl, and when I asked why she said
>she's ugly

And this isn't even the first time something like that happened. Kids are honest as fuck

enjoy become old and lonely, with only a Filipina who hates you to clean your ass if she really must

He's a nolife troll that resorts to trolling people he considers hateful to feel better about himself.

How does it feel to never pass down your genes?

You forgot to post the picture of them at age 70+ when they're alone, miserable, and have no friends or family because all their relatives are dead and any siblings are busy taking care of the grandchildren that they never produced (assuming they're still together, probably will have a divorce... assuming they're married in the first place). When the sun starts to set on your life and you need a crappy retirement home, have no loving and properly raised children, and have left nothing of value in this world, remember this shitpost on 4chen and weep. Enjoy your ""fun"" living like a degenerate for now. It's all you'll get.

Germancucks and other lefties hate themselves, they hate being white and cis and heterosexual. Knowing that they'll never pass down their genes is almost exciting to them as getting to prep the wifes bull.

It isn´t a secret that white is objectively beautiful. There was this test where black kids had to choose between white and black doll. This was then explained as "internalized" racism but in reality it´s just that white is the beautiful one.

>thousands of years of lineage
>countless ancestors going through their own personal stories
>untold stories, loss of love, hardships and achievements
>every microcosmic action eventually leading to their next child being born
>everything ends with you because of money

My ancestors smile at me Imperial, can you say the same?

>Party into you 30's
>Save a good sum of money
>Marry a young 20-of woman
>Have 4 kids and settle down

Obviously black kids chose white doll*

Only the genes that demand the organised being to reproduce, will survive.
Commit genetic suicide then kraut, no-one will remember you.

They're gray in the first two panels because their life has no meaning. This is how they see the world.

They're gray in the last panel because they are still dead inside, despite having all this awesome stuff.

I think this German has been making these self hating threads. Not sure if he's memeing or actually a self hating cuck.

>deciding to not have kids
fixed

Uh.....source?

When I finish college and 2 tours, I will probably bang some whores out-of-state (my state has the Napoleonic code therefore any children I have are entitled to some of my estate after I die, unless they threatened my life) and have 3 children so that my bloodline will go on. Then I will get a job in academia and spend the rest of my life alone, doing whatever the fuck I want. Parasailing, traveling, going to restaurants, it'll be a blast.
Raising children is a Jewish conspiracy designed to keep contributing members of society held down while Shaniqua has 8 starving kids that the responsible people have to pay for.

>Still romanticized MUH LEGACY bullshit
>Not realizing every accomplishment you ever made will be completely forgotten, meaningless, and lost to history within 100 years

That's what all the Arabs and blacks do in Europe - waging genetic warfare on the European race by knocking up random white women as much as possible and moving on to the next.

>little girl saying "sie ist hässlich!" in her Swiss accent
Most adorable moment I can imagine 2bh

Exactly: fight fire with fire.

>a guy cucking his girl with a nigger slut.

I had an orgy last night with 4 london girls while high on mdma.

Maybe when i am older and ready to fucking ruin my life i will have a bunch of kids.

Srsly, guys 27 replys so far?

How often do you want to fall for this idiotic bait?

Discussion on this topic is absolutly retarded and only selfish assholes dont want to have any children. I even think its a mental illness.

Enjoy your autism retard babies.

aww i was trying to draw a thailand sex slave

My sister's friend is 19 and already has a (Finnish) baby. I think what probably saves her from the preying immigrants is the fact that some heroic Finn shot the load in her before anybody else could, now she will have to take care of the child for a couple of decades and should deter most muh dik nigs.

"If you weren't a smoker you could buy a sports car with the money you save on cigarettes after ten years."

This is the exact same logic OP. Just because you won't have kids does not mean you will have a life full of luxuries and lots of free time.. or otherwise lots of ex smokers would drive sports cars.

> being 16

Not if your son or grandson is alive in 100 years stupid. My family has records going back 200. I"m sure plenty of people here can trace way further back.

>being this retarded and edgy

Nah, it'll turn out like pic related.

This!

>Genetic dead-end hedonists trying to act as if they're relevant

>Have kids
>Everything you wrote still happens

Good goy

>My ancestors smile at me Imperial, can you say the same?
Fuuug
BTFO

>the rush from riding a jet-ski fades soon
>the joy of seeing your child take their first steps lasts a lifetime

Maybe if you raise shitty blue pilled kids which you probably would.

I don't want kids but that doesn't mean I don't value their worth. If everyone had that mindset we would die as a species. I just don't wanna pass down bad genes, because my partner and I have a garbage gene pool, don't wanna give that child bipolar skitz and autism.

>>the joy of seeing your child take their first steps lasts a lifetime
that's a meme, I literally don't remember when it happened.

in fact "first step" is completely arbitrary since they don't just suddenly get up and walk one day, it's a gradual process

The irony is that all these natalists on Sup Forums arguing against the OP are the least likely to ever have kids. She'd rather fuck jamal or achmed and raise his black bastards as a single mom that let one of you neckbeards impregnate her so you can carry on muh legacy.

>Why would you intentionally decrease genetic fitness?
You decrease your genetic fitness by being on this site in the first place.

Money and jetskis are material and consumerist things. Nothing compares to the joy of raising a child.

>the joy of raising a child.
>joy
>joy
>joy
>joy
>joy

you dont have kids do you

>genetic dead ends will never know how it feels the first time your child says, "I love you, dad"

Rode a jetski before. I ride ATVs all the time. Nothing ever compared to that feeling.

Some must suffer for the species to continue.

No OP, but ive watched my mom have two kids recently, over the past few years. Screaming shitbag is EXTREMELY accurate.

>Japan
I know you don't. Go back to /r/childfree.
Yes it's hard as shit having a kid, doesn't mean it's not worth it.

>muh manhood

Are you MAN enough to vote for Hillary?
Are you MAN enough to put a fork in a toaster?
Are you MAN enough to eat shit?

Given the way we're headed? Death is a blessing.

Please tell me the source oh wise one.

Not sure if trap, I really hope it's not but with pink hair you can never be too certain.

>implying I'm a jap
haha you are a faggot and you very obviously don't have any kids. I do and I take exception to some 19 year old anime masturbator attempting to lecture me on how joyous my own existence is.
In short, go eat dicks

>webm related it's a metaphor for the fantasy world in which you exist

I feel sorry for all the tv guzzling beer watching 9-5ers who come home to a barren womb woman complaining about the router not working again.

Let's just watch game of thrones for 16 hours this weekend

OMG you know what tequila does to me!

Let's do a juice cleanse

My friends want to coordinate a super hero movie night

Proud to be an atheist

Snap me later

Fuck such a depthless throw away life
Have some kids and enjoy something more important that you most frivolous desires

>Let's die without any heirs and kill off our own race xD

You wonder why you have refugees, germany? Look in the mirror

Mama Merkel is helping you by making sure there is a next generation of germans.

>Be KV
>Disregard women, acquire currency
>Travel, fine dine, etc without a care in the world
>Leave sperm at the sperm bank
>Science introduces the remote womb
>Pay hefty sum of cash to create a tube baby
>Raise child and still have money to spare

You all niggers, believing that children will make you happy.

>Hahaha I've ignored the most basic primal need of all life without exception, to pass on my genes, haha all my genes end here and I will not be part of those who pass on and effect the future haha I'm so smart I've neutered myself of basic primal instinct.

Do you not enjoy being a parent? Also, calm down.

Also sexbot shall be my companion. and dog

How many nigs even live in Finland? Just wait for some huge nig-appreciation festival in Helsinki, rent a small crop plane, fill the canisters with mustard gas or Agent Orange and spray it over the crowds, killing all the nigs and libs attending. I'd do it if it weren't for the fact that America has wayyy too many nigs to deal with at once. In Finland, you can probably deal with a whole bunch if you're smart about it.
Bonus points: coordinate your attack with allies in Sweden, Germany, and the UK.

haha I am dead, so who care anyway. I won't because I am dead. haha

4th panel should be them zooming out of a game screen where they're fat and poor. Which is closer to reality then their dreams of expendible cash and jet skis.

There are a lot of late mid-late 20 year olds who hold this belief:
>NO KIDS EQUAL FUN TIMES & LOTS OF MONEY

But if you don't have the money to begin with you won't magically have more without kids. The truth is, these people are NEETs.

>THEY DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS SO THEY CAN STAY A KID FOREVER

It's easier then growing up and moving on with their lives.

>voluntarily opting yourself out of the gene pool

why would anyon- oh

I forgot to look at the flag first, rookie mistake

10/10

Fuck.....

Also, fucking kek at childless people thinking having no clue at the joys of being a parent.

I have a child who loves me, who hugs me, who smiles at me when I smile at them. I didn't understand it before I had kids, but now that I do, I can only laugh at how retarded this mentality is.

Enjoy your pathetic lonely life. Congratulations at failing on an evolutionary level and destroying the family your ancestors worked for millenia to have. Happy to have your genes wiped from the pool.

Triggered? :^)

>Also, calm down.
no, go eat dicks and more dicks

actually that test was debunked.
When it was created, the doll makers didn't make an black version. So they had to take a white doll and paint it black. That made the doll look used and ugly.

Most children chose the new looking toy rather then the painted over atrocity. They then said it was because of racism.

In fact, in every replication of that test, children usually choose the doll that they look like, with a small percentage on both sides choosing the doll of the opposite color.

sounds like you're trying very hard to convince... somebody...

>flag
And that's why Germany will never be great again.
The kikes managed to even prevent you cucks to reproduce.
God damn, fix your shit son.

Exactly. Why would I want to submit my kids to this dying world where they will no doubt end persecuted for, at the very least, the color of their skin? Born into a losing battle.

Now, if we had the manpower... if the rest of you faggots weren't such cucks, and were willing to take action, instead of just talking about things on a Peruvian donkey training forum... If we could stand up together as moral, Christian white men, and exterminate the evils of this world.... I'd start putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers. I'd love to have kids.

>game of thrones and superhero movies
>sword & sorcery fantasy and superheroes are now entertainment for women
Those are traditional male nerd interests! This is CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

>says isn't a jap
>in japan
>calls out others for masturbating to anime
>on a Tibetan sandscript wall scroll

wew lad
Don't hurt yourself there.

I don't have kids but I taught them for four years, and they're just miniature humans. In other words, they're assholes. I can understand how having one that shares your genetic material might cloud your reasoning, but objectively they're pretty shit. Enjoy watching your kids grow up to listen to ooga booga rap music and say shit like "senpai" unironically.

>fast forward 20 years later
>woman becomes depressed she doesn't have kids and it's already too late to have any
>divorces husband, takes all his money and fucks some Chad
>dude either becomes addicted to something or sticks a barrel in his mouth
>other couple are happy living their lives with their children and will be enjoying their 401 in a few years

Being around other people's children is no where close to raising your own.

And the reason why children are assholes is because they are honest without the societal pressures to sugar coat shit.

Don't like what they have to say? I guess the lies you tell yourself are of more comfort.

>I am retarded and Do Not Care About Anything, so why should anything matter? I will cut off my own penis tomorrow because why not? YOLO xxD

FTFY

That's because you spend all your time wage slaving, nip-kun

>West is cucked to the point where if a girl glances with kinda dissapointed look on her face when sees a black doll it's super redpilled and WOOOOOOAAAAAAH
Good god you're fucked

>empty materialism is better than continuing the white race.

Jew detected!

Very little choice when you have kids

>Japan
>Kids

Sorry to break it to you, but your pillow can't give birth. Refugees soon to fix that

Japan's birthrate is even lower than most of Europe but they don't feel the need to open the floodgates to the third worlds hordes.

>enjoy life
You have some statistics you need to read, friendo.

Also, you're selfish and useless.

Take the woman out of the pic and it'd be true, no couple is going jet skiing, at least the man won't be with a smile on his face.

Spend all last night trying to find it. Found it on /r9k/ of all places. Here you go famalam.
st3.fileurl(DOT)link/file/MjAxNjAyMjEyMy9jaGF0dXJiYXRlX2xhbmFfcmFpbl9nZW5kZXJmZW1hbGVfYWdlMjBfMjAxNjAyMjEyMzUzMDI3NQ==/

Works for me but I dunno about you.

>being too stupid to read the thread

Yes, impregnate some treacherous western whore. You want to pass on your genes right? Have fun joining the JUST league 5-10 years down the line and paying alimony and child support and maybe be able to see your kids once a month if your lucky, then dying alone and penniless.