How many of you actually follow serie a and support a team that isn't juventus?

how many of you actually follow serie a and support a team that isn't juventus?

My mate is an AC Milan fan and he swears that Donnarumma is some kind of gift from god

I have been an inter customer for a few years now. But I don't follow Serie A since >JUVEWINSLOL. All other clubs have only themselves to blame for this even inter.

lifelong jeep supporter here

I'm a Serie A fan but I don't support any team because I'm not a gloryhunter.

It's my favorite top4 league 2bh. Can't wait for the next transferwindow to see who all the teams will buy since J'm a transferautist and Serie A is the best league for transfers

I support Roma due to Dellas back in the day. I follow the games of the top ~5-6 teams, can't bother with the Empoli-Genoa tier games though.

i was a lifelong pescara tifosi when zdenek became trainer. now that he choked i dont care for this """league"""

About 20 times better than bundes

I support Venezia

thanks for the memories panagiotis, those were times

Serie A on a sunday lunchtime is as comfy as football gets

I follow Inter, mostly because of João Mário.
It's painful and I don't recommend it.

Other than that, I watch some occasional napoli, roma or milan match.

Basically the same. Sad that John Mary isn't getting minutes for some weird reason.

Follow it religiously. Been rough lately. Fan of pic related.

I do

Sassuolo stronk!

Life long milan supporter here

I have to admit though that i only startes to watch every game when montella took over and the started to play good passing football. Bonaventura is my favourite player

I don't have time to follow it closely but the games are shown on tv so I watch the odd game. /lifelong/ Roma fan since the days of AC Jimbo on Channel 4

You now realize millions of bongs used to watch Serie A every week.

Roma supporter here.

>Palermo

I've been a lifelong Atalanta supporter since they won me a tasty bet a few months ago.

Sames.

I miss my lil nigga so much.
Seeing him live every other week was like watching a fucking superstar on the pitch.

You're the US bro that had a relative that played for them, right?

>tfw it's a Max Rushden episode

Milan fan but don't really follow Serie A
Serie A has been shit since Calciopoli so yeah

>the started to play good passing football
lolwat

Its the one league ive followed since I was a kid because my dad is Italian so >muh heritage

I follow Inter because my fav color is blue and black and they had R. Baggio my absolute fav player of all time and Ronaldo when i started watching.

People ITT:

>nah I haven't followed it in years
>nowadays it is shit

I like it. It's double the league it was 4 years ago

sp is full of casuals

It's a fun league but there's no real competition at the top or bottom which is a huge issue

Places 2-6 are fun

N A P O L I

unfortunately yes

>be 10
>starting to understand the game beyond goals
>euro 2000
>stay up all through the night watching as many games as possible
>notice one player i didn't know about before, Totti
>he does shit i didn't know was possible
>start supporting Roma because of him
>they win in 2001
>think life as a Roma fan will be easy
>fast forward to current day

t. Ricky Marrone

>or bottom

Yeah true, they either need to give some quality budgets to the bottom teams or make it a 18 team league. But that's partially because Serie B is pure shite (seriously 2. Bundes, La Liga 2, Championship, Ligue 2 are all miles ahead of Serie B).

> top

It will come soon enough. Juventus board aren't as competent as they seem and unlike in for example the Bundesliga, the teams below like Napoli, AC Milan (chinks), Inter (chinks), Roma do have money so they can keep their best players and improve. Juventus hegemony will end in 2 season I think.

>R. Baggio
Now there was a player.
>inb4 meme penalty

I don't watch Seria A a lot but I like Roma and usually watch a few of their matches although I'd rather watch EPL, I just hate to see the empty stadiums in Seria A.

I do support Liverpool, so I guess I like chokers desu senpai.

R. Baggio didn't do shit with inter tho. He was the GOAT with Juve and did some good things with Milan.

>supporting more than one team

Why would a bolivan watch an african league?

You shoulda kept him. Might've won some of those CLs.

No, I wish. Although Zanetti will always be like my big bro.

But I watch the Paki league every week m8 what do you mean? :^)

I dont care i just loved the fact he was at Inter and played with Ronaldo, i played with them in Fifa 99 for n64

It was my absolute favorite striker duo

thank you based bolivia

send us your young goats

Totti was truly amazing at the time, what a joy to watch

Been an Interista since this fine gentleman was transfer back in '02... enjoy all the glorious 2005 - 2010 period... suffering since then

same kinda. lazio fan from the sven days

RIP

Forza Perugia

I honestly would watch the big matches at least but it's the only top league that my cable network doesn't cover, so I never watch it. Fuck Arena desu.
>inb4 streams
I am not that invested.

Lippi was a cunt to him tbf
anyway best Baggio will always be Fiorentina Baggio
absolute GOAT

this
got so much better in the last few years
the early 2010s were a nightmare

I only watch the BR série A

I used to love it in the '90s but I don't really keep track of it any more. Lazio is my team because they're fascist and I had a great FM game with them

Well the choice this season has been between him and Banega as AMFs and I think JM did better, even if sometimes he missed some very easy goals. Interisti like him though

>even if sometimes he missed some very easy goals
he's always been bad at finishing unfortunately

what he said, plus Gagliardini has been simply spectacular so he took the creative CM spot away from him
i do think Joao Mario will come through eventually, but Inter need to get better as a whole

And pioli seems to be intent on playing that shithouse Kondogbia. Inter need a good manager because Pioli isn't it either

it should be Gagliardini-JM-Banega with competent defenders and fullbacks who can defend so it becomes great.

i was a milan bandwagoner when i was little like everyone else in the world. massive shevchenko fan

Well, no, actually gagliardini and kondogbia have been a good couple in the second part of the tournament; banega and jm have both been too discontinuous. Overall we made an awful season until Pioli arrived, then we lost against Sampdoria and Crotone so we need every available point 'till the end of the season to be at least in EL.

Also, 3-4-2-1 is IMO the line-up that suits us better RN

oh, what a dream it was. it was like watching a fantasy, and football to this day has not come close to creating that feeling.

>tfw Milan supporter
n-next year is totally the comeback year... again...

roma supporter from 20 years and I can assure you it's pretty tragic (I was 8 when they won the scudetto so I couldn't appreciate it that much); I live with the certainty that I will be put in the ground without witness any trophy victory

For me, it's Napoli

Roma are my team.

Why would I watch a garbage league filled with half empty stadiums and all the teams parking the bus except Napoli?

for the same reason you elected a Cosmic Faggot as president I guess

>this post
>this flag
You can keep trying to act like your opinion is relevant, but in terms of football (the real european football) you are too irrelevant to be taken serious by us. Especially when it comes to the stadiums. The stadiums of the second german league have better atmosphere than the american.

Apparently he has a good reason then.

kys

>Guisseppe in Berlin triggered this much about the state of seria meme

Lol

I'm juventino since 1994 but Atalanta are pretty godlike tee bee aich

>Berlin
>implying i live in a leftist/Antifa/muslim city
Kek

Your entire country is practically Muslim so it doesnt really matter

>t. 60%

Nice meme.

Berlin is the only german city with a white minority.

It's something you mongrels can only dream of.

60% of 320 million is still ~200 million American whites - the only relevant whites in the world.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not happy that your country is only 60% white. But if you are telling other countries about their problems when you have the same problem, but much worse, it's pretty ironic.

You better throw those beaners and niggers out before they make white people a minority.

And most of them are rednecks kek

Serie A is the only league I truly follow seriously (Italian-American), but I've been a Juventus supporter for as long as I can remember.
I don't even recall how it happened, since my whole entire family are Milan fans.

I was probably watching a game randomly when I was like 4 and just liked their jerseys or something. It's not something I had control over, and it's not my fault. Maybe I was just born black and white.

Not changing my team for my family, friends or anyone else, and I'll be a loyal Juve fan till I die.

I don't understand how some people just switch their favorite teams, or just follow certain players. It's basically considered a sin in Italy.

/lifelong/ since 2013

I support Milan because Shevchenko is so good back in the day.

based torino real turin squad since 1906

What do you think is going to happen with Giovanni Core?

I've been an AC Milan nigger since i was a child.

Inter

I'm a AC Milan fan
>tfw Morata or Obama next season
Feels good lads, r-right?

if you think you're seriously going to buy morata or aubameyang i have bad news for you dear cugino

>implying those would be good for you

Milan reporting here
Still hoping that the gooks will buy someone good [spoiler]e che rinnovino il contratto a Donnarumma[/spoiler]

always

Me. I'm a Milan fan since 5 years old, when I started to watch the good ol' days of Serie A.

I dont really support* any teams but i've followed Serie A for almost 20 years.

*I sort of bandwagon Inter.

Bruh why the fuck do you even respond to Europeans seriously? Maybe it's because im South African so i'll never truly understand American-Euro relations, but from what I see there is literally no reason to listen to Europeans about anything after 1945.

>worse attendance than 2.Bundesliga
lmao

keep calm and forza inter

I watched my beloved Rangers beat a star studded Parma team incl Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram and Crespo when I first started getting into football so they've sort of became my Italian club.

Inb4
>serie D

>The vast majority of American spaghettiboos are Inter fans

Not in this thread, but on Sup Forums and IRL for fucks sake. Why?

Lifelong Roma Fan
A friend of mine loves Napoli to death

They are in Lega Pro now (SerieC) And will probably go to the playoffs for promotion