I’m surprised nobody hasn’t even planned on assassinating him

I’m surprised nobody hasn’t even planned on assassinating him.

Its too comfortable in the basement. Plus the world is scary.

maybe because we are civilized, you monkey fuck.

Reddit pls go, no one cares

Not sure if intentional double negatives...

reminder that donald j. trump has been president of the united states for a year and noone tried to assassinate him either

I care, but these russian violence shills are fucking killing me

there are many plans but nobody wants to execute.

I wish to fucking God Himself that Russia will get banned from this sight completely........

Wouldn't matter. Trump would appoint another douchbag.

Right? You would think that out of 325 million people at least one would be unhinged enough to do it.

Yeah man why wouldn't someone on an FBI moderated website threaten a federal employee?!?!?

Pai isn't the problem, just a symptom. The GOP would fucking explode from the resulting erections if someone offed him, then they could pass more surveillance legislation.

>why hasnt anyone announced a plot to murder a government official?
good ol 4chins! never change!

>nobody hasn't
>everybody has
yeah it makes sense both ways

yeah lets risk death sentence/lifetime for a lil indian faggot boi

Who is this beautiful gentleman?

Bootlicker spotted.

imo that could make things worse anyways. One fucked up net-neutrality supporter making the rest of us look bad.

What's that rock you're living under like?

Someone should accuse him of sexual harrassment

You enjoy licking the smegma from uncle Sam's cock?

>sexual harassment claim against a Pajeet
It's not very effective...

This, the sjws would be manipulated into helping us. Its a genius idea.

>didn't even put interesting tabs up
How new are you?

Can you all believe Luke Dies, Leia doesn't, Yoda returns and Snoke dies? Shit movie.

Then why not do it?
Don't we have the assets?

Sup Forums will die along with net neutrality... It's basically giving ISPs the power to decide what we see or what we have access to by throttling whatever parts of the internet they choose to

Next raid??

Reported.

This. Which is sad, all these corrupt officials deserve to die. I wish we lived in a society where both parties could agree that if you're corrupt and ie ruining the lives of the people, you deserve to be offed. Imagine how well government would actually function for everyone's sake

This thought process you have makes you worse then him

I'm surprised OP wants to stop the greatest man on earth from creaming so far up OPs crybaby ass that he will taste it and gargle every second word
OP has an unstoppable addiction for that sort of thing

>Sup Forums will die along with net neutrality
is there a downside?

Can you all believe Luke Dies, Leia doesn't, Yoda returns and Snoke dies? Shit movie.

This. Sup Forums stopped being worth visiting before 2010. That's almost 8 years of being shit, kids.

thats how you do it

people live far too comfortable these days.

everybody can bitch about it but nobody will do a damn thing, else trump would be dead and there would be more people like Breivik