Ask a former NASA employee anything

Ask a former NASA employee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Empty_set.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any proof?

How do i stop matt varnish from frosting while still getting rid of the shine left from a prior coat of paint?

do you play kerbal?

I was specifically told to not do this so I cannot provide any proof at this time

is the earth flat?

Do you know about the Annunaki??

I know the answer, so I'm basically testing to find out if you're complete bullshit or not.

>in simple terms, describe what JPL designed to ensure the mars rover landed wheels down.

>bonus question - when it landed, did it land wheels down or was the technology designed by JPL necessary or not?

you have 2 minutes to answer or everyone is abandoning thread because they will know you're full of shit. literally every nasa employee knows the answer to this question.

Fuck off, spacecuck

We actually invested a lot of resources into finding this out. We have only found evidence of Earth being round.

it's already been too long. he's obviously googling to come up with the answer.

0/10 sage this thread.

As far as simplicity goes, we developed a way for it to, in a sense, dynamically balance itself with little to no input from man.

what do you have to say to the idiot Christians who believe the earth is flat and the moon landing was fake? thanks

Yes.

How is it possible to break through the firmament?

Personally, I feel a little disheartened as I have studied the science and physics those men have achieved my entire life and even met some in person who have given me a lot of encouragement and optimism, while there are groups out there who try their best to completely shut it down.

100% wrong. it was a 4 sided pyramid inside an inflated ball, so that no matter which side wound up down, when the 4 sided pyramid opened up it would put the rover wheels down

ABANDON THREAD

There is nothing physically solid in the atmosphere that would stop a shuttle from leaving/entering.

is earth flat

I believe you asked for simplicity, I apologize for over-simplifying.

Wait... were you ACTUALLY trying to test OP thinking they might be legit? How new are you to not recognise an RP thread and just play along?

Yes.

Do you think the Hulk would be able to make a good cake?

We have spent a lot of resources to come to a final conclusion. We have only discovered evidence of the Earth being round.

Am interst too, Op.
>captcha: Point Laugh

Do you use toilet paper or a sponge when cleaning your ass?

>Heaven

Haha, I do! I imagine it being a big, green cake, that would taste amazing.

How is that any way inconsistent with OP's response. The system you described is the sort of thing his answer implies.

Is this O Saturn?

I actually use an assortment (pun intended) of toilet paper and baby wipes. I start with one baby wipe, continue with toilet paper for the remaining bulk, then finish with another baby wipe.

gg user. OP is a lying faggot and not fun at all. Sad!

Says he's from NASA, doesn't even have the shirt.....

You mean this picture? No! This is Earth! The planet you live on!

samefag cringe

I meant
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Empty_set.svg
This

why "former"?
how long did you work for nasa and which center(s) did you work in?

It definitely looks like Saturn!

It really does

I worked there for 26 years. Some of the best experiences of my life and met some incredibly good friends working there. I spent most of that time at the KSC (Kennedy Space Center) but met the love of my life who I ended up marrying and ended up spending the remainder of my career (3 years) in Alabama at the MSFC. Former because I retired a few years early.

Why hasn't china or russia landed on the moon yet?

Why are you hiding the flat Earth from us? We all know that the moon gives off cool light.

No, it only does that to try to look cool. Back in the 90s it was smoking cloves and wearing a wig to look like Robert Smith.

The other planets aren't falling for it.

Oh that's a shame, I was hoping it was actually cool

If it was really cool, why would it be circling the Earth hanging out with us?

teech me 2 rockit sciens

Did you talk to the ayys ?

...you literally can't. My proof; I work in a fine arts store and have been asked that same question many times.

I'm going to Orlando in a month or so, come to find out they want fifty bucks to let me tour the KSC! Is it worth it?

(If I decide to go, what's the absolute must-see thing I shouldn't miss?)