M-muh free land in Russia

>The minister also told reporters that so far only 10 people had announced their interest in the free land handover program, all of them beekeepers who already owned some land in the region.

Only 10 people. And that is in the most southern region in question.

rt.com/politics/344287-russian-far-east-region-allocates/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6teqGsliyY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcuLjEf1TdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all fun and games until you are told to live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

Beekeepers, you say?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA

Only farmers will really take advantage of this, since they are the only ones who will actually make use of it.

Friendly reminder!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6teqGsliyY

That's right next to the Jew Oblast too.

Well, since pol is so in love with the idea we'll see how many of the retards from here will take up the opportunity. I hope they take up pland in north Yakutia.

The Jew Oblast is a meme, it is 99% not Jews.

Extended version for anyone interested.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcuLjEf1TdA

I would have thought you would need money and farming experience to set up anyway. Free land means nothing if you do not have the finances to buy equiptment etc.

This is done in order to keep the borders safe. In 30 years this will all be Chinese lands

Meme, no Chinks live there.

Why Beekeepers?

It seems really comfy, but I already have a good job and endless tracts of untamed wilderness within reach.

If things became unbearable here, I'd consider it.

Why not?

Yet.

Call me when the South West USA is not overrun with Spics.

Sure. You just go for the free land there and all of a sudden you have a bunch of merchants and landlords within reach.

They aren't giving out land in Yakutia

To be honest I am actually looking into that.

But that is my bug out plan.

So Feb 2017?