I guess it's worth a try,right?

i guess it's worth a try,right?

I have 0 cash and i need to pay the rent and pay for university.In 3 days i'll get kicked out of university if i don't pay and on top of that my parents hate me b/c i disappointed them...
I hate my life and i really wanna off myself but maybe if i could pay for my studied it would get a little better.

I have no idea what to do,please help a Sup Forumsrother out.
paypal.me/AOllie

Also feel free to ask for money for w/e you need them for,maybe somebody will help you.

Get off of Sup Forums, drop out of university, get evicted, try to start anew so you're not such a failure.

i wish it could be so easy man but it's not...also i don't want to drop out of uni,i just need some money to pay the rent and get back on my feet

Go fly a sign faggot

join the army

go steal gypsy
also post a dickpic, if you're bigger than mine ill donate

>Begging for donations because your country doesn't offer universal college tuition

Fucking Ameritards, my BS cost me less than $10k

off yourself

post dick pic with timestamp, if bigger than mine ill donate $50

not bigger :^)

i am not american and university here is cheap but that doesn't change the fact that i have no money

post a timestamped pic to prove it, what's the harm?

why would i timestamp if you didnt either? :^)

If anyone can help me with a few bucks that would be cool. I'm laid off until Jan 2nd and I'm too broke to afford a bottle of whisky. I had to spend all my cash this month on rent and Christmas shit for my mom and my nieces.
Anyone want to help a poorfag get drunk tonight?

I'll help if you eat your own shit and post it here w timestamp

face pic?

is this relevant?

yes. hot guys get ez money

i am not hot by any means,if i were i wouldn't be broke

then why are you asking for money youll never get any.

post pics of legs x

Yep. Nope. Get job. Not donating. I gaurentee your story is just another ploy for vidya money. I should know.

Hey I'm American, poor, and have very low expenses. With my state and federal grants I'm actually making money going to college. Not anywhere near as much as working full time but it's not as bad as people think.

Youre expecting to get money without doing anything, fucking lol. worse than stealing because at least you do something for it

i have a fucking laptop with 2GB ram and no videocard,i can mostly just use chrome and come here but i see this was a mistake..

I'm sorry for this thread,i ll leave now.
Have a nice day

what can i do to get 300$ in 2 days?
tell me and if it's legal and doesn't include sucking someone;s dick i'll do it now!

>i thought i can get some free money and i can't even take a harmless pic of me for it bye!