What's the REAL reason white people don't have black slaves nowadays...

What's the REAL reason white people don't have black slaves nowadays? Don't give me that shit about "We don't need slaves now, you're outdated agricultural equipment. We wouldn't benefit from slavery now."

No. It's because you can't do it.

That was a bitch move and now that we know what white people are like, we'll never be enslaved again because whites are scared to go toe to toe with black people. Whites are always in a subordinate role whenever blacks come around and are completely overshadowed by our swaggerly presence and physical superiority.
Whites can only be aggressive to blacks in anonymous image boards. None of you can ever even make eye contact with a black person or bring yourself to say even one aggressive thing or make a joke at our expense in person.
Whites won't risk fighting a black man, not because "a bunch of black guys will jump in, can't fight 1 on 1". No that's an excuse whites use to save face and avoid putting their money where their mouth is.

Why would i want a black slave? I rather be away from them. It makes no sense to want more nogs near me.

thats true thats true, but try to visit Russia, Youl getvYour eye contacts ans stuff

Where's your slave at faggot?

this nigga is mad that his grand pappy got sold to the white man by an even bigger nigger

Why would I want a slave?
I have enough difficulty being responsible for my own life, why would I add the life of another person to that, especially one who resents me for it?
I don't want to own you, because the that would mean taking responsibility for your actions.
I mean it's kind of conceited, you think you're so great that other people would want to own you like a prize.
You're just a human dude, worry about your own life and stop making assumptions about other peoples lives.

there are more black slaves now on the planet than there ever were in the US. Even at the height of slavery. I don't know if you're trolling or just a dumb nigger but either way, KYS faggot.

because that*

T. Unemployed kid/man child who lives with his parents.

I don't like niggers in any capacity, nigger. Why the fuck would I want a nappy headed porch monkey on my property? You fucking neanderthals need to stay in your "hood" and just kill each other.

You'd love to have a nigger a slave capacity though, to toil for you

Whites are subordinate to blacks naturally, we don't need to formally enslave any of you because we're not insecure

What a fewa t excuse.

I'm assuming you mean the US?
Well, the reason seems to be (Irishfag here) that niggers are inherently conditioned to be slaves.
Think about it: you own a slave and its your property. You need to feed it, clothe it, have a place for it to sleep, pay for its medical needs, etc. otherwise, it breaks and is worthless.

Now, niggers are not "free". They rely on White People again for everything - education? That's for "evil whitey", instead the average nigger wants to get rich rapping or playing sports. They want to entertain White People. They're happy to work low level jobs for... again? White People!

So what can we conclude from this? They are still slaves - White People just made it more economically viable to keep them around.

Blacks think they are equals...
Live in the most run down area
Looked over for jobs
least amount of power in politics.
Cops shoot Nigga's on sight.

No my dear Nigga, you still are a slave, we just have come to the point that we can't stand your smell any longer.

You didn't say you don't want any slaves. All these concerns are not what's deterring you, it's impotence

Because we're a capitalist economy and every job a slave does is a job a white person can't have.

In order to support slavery, we would need to be more collectivist. We would need to give free money, in some form or another, to white people who can't get jobs because they just don't exist because it has been taken over by slavery and automation.

slaves are expensive dangerous and take more effort to deal with compared to some cheap ass mexican illegals who are happy to work for neigh on nothing

I see a lot of white people like that. All of them get molested by their dads and uncles and brothers and grandfathers.

Slaves just moved from color-class and now the working class is taxed into wage slavery. An entry level mail room worker making $6.00 in 1970 had the buying power of making $18.50+ in today's money. If The working class was getting paid like they were back then with adjustments for inflation it wouldn't feel like such a raw deal and the generational divide wouldn't be so stark.

How is that an excuse? I don't want responsibility for your whiny ass.
If I owned you, you'd be justified in feeling like everything bad in your life was because of me.
Since I don't own you, all the shit in your life is at your feet and it's not my responsibility to take care of it.

What was the name of that nigger they chained to the back of a truck until he broke into nigger bits. Hell couldn't have been more than a couple of years ago

Superior, hah, brains over brawn, every time.

Because black people destroy everything and we are having a hard time getting rid of the ones that are still left behind from when we were using them as slaves the blacks have learned to stop working and all they do is say give me tha nigig nog

Don't need nor want nigger slaves. I have superior white and asian employees.

Like all problems, the root of it is: we began letting women make decisions or at least influencing ours.

Before they fought for their own they fought for niggers right to vote.

They whined about drinking and brought about prohibition

Every protest you see today is 90% women.

And don't get me started on the bullshit we see today. The root of every problem is us not hauling off and beating women until they shut the fuck up.

Because whites don't need black people we have Mexican slaves now this time of day and they practically come to us and work for nothing we don't have to go to Africa to get them anymore niggers are. Old tools

Slavery is a crime.
And I dunno the last time you checked the statistics, but... It ain't while people committing the most crime.

You forgot virgin too, can't leave that out assuming it isn't implied

because of war. slaves cant be soldiers. they also tend to run away or rise up if every ablebodied man is of to fight in war. hell they could even join the enemy army if promised freedom. a tractor is neither going to run away or try to revolt when you leave to kick someones ass.

Every race had slaves. But blacks sure are fucked in the head over this "white people - black slaves" stuff. That alone shoul d tell you who the superior race is. We whites dont even have to try... Once a slave, always a slave.

Nah it's actually because you're monkies

Population is 33% black, 33% white
What planet you living on?

I kind of feel sorry for a lot of blacks, having the adapt and change their lives to adapt to our more advanced world.

Few hundred years and we will all be the same race anyway.

Shut up nigger. You ain't worth the mud on my boots.

Simple, i would never a trust a nigger let alone let him be in my house.

and blacks know this too, That is why you see all these threads from blacks about how superior "they " are. During the 80's, when i was in my teenage years, was asked by black my age and older, more times than i have fingers... "You think your better than me?"... i started to believe i was better and realized how good i had it. They are mindfucked from an early age. Thats what happens when you grow up in a home where you hear "White people are evil...Don't trust the police". I had three close black friends in middle school, you know i wasn't even allowed in two of their homes. And the other one, i could tell they were uncomfortable with me there. i was a fucking kid. Like maybe 12 or 13.