Anybody here into idubbbz or h3h3?

Anybody here into idubbbz or h3h3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJBMbJr3Csk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why yes

nigger faggot for life

Ahh damn it this was a YLYL thread i would have lost dude
Anyway i want to ask your opinion on my video i kinda need some feedback on my video
youtu.be/pJBMbJr3Csk
Thanks in advance

I dont want to be a fucking asshole and spread this cancer allover the place thats why i wanted to ask what you guys think of it

Kinda wondering what niggerfaggot is working on right now

h3h3 is just a money siphon now, typical Jew. hi Ethan!

Sorry if it made you lose faith in humanity

ACTING COULD USE SOME WORK

YOU KIND OF LET THE INTRO PLAY TOO LONG

IM AN AMERICUNT SO THE ACCENT WAS A LITTLE THICK MAYBE SOME DICTATION

NEEDS MORE BACKGROUND MUSIC

other than that i can see what you are trying and not bad

Yeah i like the old reaction style videos the best
Ethan just doing what he does best being goofy and making funny jokes
Nowadays it kinda feels forced

Dude thank you man i know my pronunciation of some words isn’t the best but i’m working on getting better with that
Im also going to try and get better with the acting
Thank you for this Sup Forumsro

Hello 15-18y/o's. how is class going today? Good i hope.

Well yeah, my dude.

>if you like thing ur an immuhture loozzur
>unlike me im very mature (for my age)

pick up a book

Doesn’t even make sense

nerd

I'm more of a Sam Hyde guy

That guy’s funny too man

Yep. h3h3 just post uninteresting dive-by videos these days. I used to enjoy the channel.

you tripped her nick.

Exactly that dude the older videos are the best

i mean the payday 2 dlc kind of sucked but he is a ok youtuber

I appreciate where you guys are coming from but if you pay attention it's always the same story

People follow a channel, the channel grows and evolves, years go by and everyone ages, then the people who liked them before are always talking about how it used to be better

Meanwhile if things stayed the exact same people would complain, it's always just the same

Embrace the change guys because the passion is still there, people just hold on to their nostalgia too much

There is no such thing as pleasing people on the internet

Yeah was hoping it would be better but hey i still play it

I guess you are right man i mean i still love the videos and watch all the podcasts and at the end of the day they are still the reason i watch youtube that much and decided to make my own videos
I still watch vape nation from time to time that allways makes me laugh

Papa bless

Awesome dude

I actually just started watching h3h3 this past month because I discovered Ethan and Hila so I'm a new viewer

As a new viewer, all their videos are equally good because I don't have that nostalgia attached to them and whats awesome is that I have soooooo many more videos to watch

what are your fav videos?

waterpark

Yeah.

Dude watch the vape nation vid and brace yourself that one made me laugh so damn hard
Other than that i think all of their reaction vids are just awesome

RED HOT RED HOT RED HOT

Lucky you man i wish i could have the experience to watch them all for the first time again

Its kid shit and they are literally cancer. Audience full of kids and they smoke cigarettes.bwhahahaha wnat is this the freaking 90s who smokes cigs anymore?

I died

I know right i still watch it sometimes man it’s just such a clever yet extremely funny video just the way they pulled it all off papa bless

I just started watching them. They're ok.

When did you sub man?
What vid made you sub

I kek’d

Dreadful

>idubbz
Good, cos he clearly just doesn't give a fuck.
>h3h3
Had a good spell but now just sucks balls and is part of the machine

Too bad man is there anything in particular you didn’t like?

Idubbbz didn’t gave a shit from the start and thats what i like about him
>everybody gets shit for saying nigger
>still keeps on saying nigger

Too bad you downvoted man
Really sucks monkeydick

The say nigger vid, that shit was cash

i started watching h3 maybe a few months ago? i like the podcasts a lot and wish they had more reaction videos, i really liked all the kinda takedown stuff they did on the creepy pedo shit on ty.

also really love idubz content cops even though i dont give a shit about most youtubers

Ah yeah bro that one is legendary

yee, this certainly can use alot of work...
same as what the other guy said, acting could be better. Also try not to have a monotone voice all the time, and exaggerate a tad bit more when you pause the video to react/say somthing

Thank you man i will work on that really appreciate the feedback

Ethan is a fake ass lying jew. He might pose as a nice guy, created that fund for copyright strike lawsuits, but on the inside he's a sour black hearted hypocrite

Ethan has been very open about being depressed and feeling lost and without direction lately. He’s said he is unsatisfied with his content and it hasn’t felt strong or natural lately. Plus he feels guilty for being at his most successful point and being unhappy while there. I expect a positive shift in his content when he works through some internal demons.

And yeah he’s making money, why do autists get so butthurt over someone else’s success? His podcast is pretty damn good and he and Hila worked hard over the years to get to where they are now.

Also Idubbbz fuckin rocks, can’t wait for more squirrel vids.

Love me some idubbbz because he just gives zero shits
I’d like to see more comedians on (insert here) vids in the future

Hate them both but not as much as I hate op

I really feel bad for him man because he is just a great guy
I think they deserve the money they are making because they worked really to get where they are
And yeah i cant wait for a new squirrel video to come out

Love H3

Thanks for the downvote i guess

Yeah just watched me some comedians on razors getting crunch wrap supremes awesome video bro

Yeah but filthy frank is better

He’s great man love his video’s too
What do you think about his music tho?

I've watched pretty much every h3 video there is. I'm digging podcasts now, I like the one with Joji and Post Malone.
NiggerFaggot for life. Content Cops are most fun, AJP was legendary.
Also, I miss old FilthyFranku shit, I wish for more edgy shit like Pimp my wheelchair dude that was cash

You watch the Justin Roiland and Alex Hirsch charity special stream? 5 hours of pure greatness in one room.

I'm watching them in order but I can say the one with Jordan Peterson was pretty interesting.

My face when i look at al the dislikes i’ve got

Idubbbz is good but I don't see the appeal of H3H3.

That's fine. H3H3 is a channel based on Sketches, Commentary, Satire, and show casing of cringe. Ethan is cool.