"I tell friends who treat their wives magnificently, get treated like crap in return...

"I tell friends who treat their wives magnificently, get treated like crap in return, 'Be rougher and you’ll see a different relationship.'"
"I have days where I think it's great," Lennon said. "And then I have days where, if I come home — and I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist — but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TFZgWZhnBq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine aaall the submissive asian pussy

Lennon's first marriage was forced on him by her pregnancy and the mores of the time. I think this is more interesting to talk about than "haha, wifebeater".

Also, if you're really going to kick all wifebeaters out of your canon, you can say goodbye to all music by heterosexual black guys.

>submissive

Lennon's core sexual thing with Yoko was to eat her pussy while moaning "mommy, mommy" between slurps, I don't think submission was quite what he looked for from her.

he was a hack

It's always interesting to me how weeny John's eyes look without his glasses. He actually looked Asian long before he mingled his blood with that of the people of the Rising Sun.

>mommy
Freud.jpg

What does that have to do with his cunnilingus?

Pretty much, yeah.

Yoko is unattractive (if not plain ugly) and annoying anyway

vocaroo.com/i/s1TFZgWZhnBq

Incredible

This was memetastic, boy

>Everyone is me

"Woman, I know you understand
the little child inside the man.
Please remember, my life is in your hands".

kek

>vocaroo.com/i/s1TFZgWZhnBq
10/10

The reason I think Woman is the Nigger of the World is a great song is that it's a total confession. Produced by Phil Spector, an abusive, controlling maniac who had his wife under effective house arrest for years. Some people don't like what this means about the song, I think it makes it a work of genius.

Have a good time fucking this gorilla

You should have chosen a picture where she doesn't look hot.

In every picture she doesn't look hot

>t. straight woman or gay male

'k

fuck off pathetic weaboo

No man, I like women of all colours. Linda McCartney to me is far more surprising as a Beatlewife than Yoko.

Also, it's funny, I'm pretty sure Paul got more strange than John, even with Yoko's permission. I mean, John spent his "lost weekend" mostly fucking a concubine Yoko allocated him.

He's not wrong though. If you treat anyone too nicely you'll lose their respect.

But to be fair, when he said that his idea of "too nicely" was "not blacking their eyes".

Merzbow