Guess the country

Where could this be? We all know the rules

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@42.1444114,25.9170872,3a,75y,295.78h,85.61t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sijsScFW_POQ08pGhlm-W-A!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=ijsScFW_POQ08pGhlm-W-A&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=188.66666&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
google.co.uk/maps/@-34.1559995,18.4067369,3a,75y,76.36h,87.62t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sahZEpSvuxRZIqzkRbfUR-w!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=ahZEpSvuxRZIqzkRbfUR-w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=74.75899&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aussieland?

Australia

You think im hitler? I would never give that country attention. So no.

looks like gumtrees tho

Too green for Australia...
Flat, low grass, dirt road, birch tree (I suppose?)...
I'd say Russia or Belarus

Tasmania's pretty green. But no, it's not Belarus nor Russia. Saying multiple countries is cheating anyway

morocco

Nope, no streetview either

greece

south africa

Nope

BULLSHIT you motherfucker

it has gum trees, so its either australia or PNG, if its neither of those its a road with foreign trees on it which makes this game entirely pointless since it could be anywhere

greece

>Aussies
There are more countries in the world with those kind of trees. HINT: it's not europe you dingusses

Actually there's fucking heaps of gum trees in Israel and California
Apparently they where in need of some particularly tough trees and rapetacular bushfires

Ghana?

they're only native to australia and png which is why this is dumb
any country on earth can have imported trees, if the clues in the picture are useless its just guessing countries randomly until one is correct

Nice gues, but no.
Lemme just say that the background is quite fitting for how the country looks in general

well it may be the netherlands because it looks like dogshit mate

Serbia, Turkey or a similar Turkic country like Azerbaijan

I should have never started this thread while aussies are online. No, it's not the Netherlands

I got it.

It's Australia

NEXT

Nope

Grove street

Some shithole like Detroit
Either way America

Fuck you, baller

lol even shitty areas of detroit don't look like this

you guys are shit at this game, it's Thailand. I don't even know what a fucking Gum tree was before i posted

an upper class netherlands street, possibly their royals live there

It is europe. But the shitty part. Not northern ireland

UK

kyrgystan

nope

Stating the blatantly obvious: area looks to be under cultivation, or is at least being managed. Sparse vegetation on left looks to be growing crops. Not Europe, PNG, or Australia. Road leads off to the west. Frequent motor traffic.

Woulda guessed Indonesia, but the vegetation looked a little too sparse.

Madison, Wiscounsin.

kek

Slovakia?

i just said it was europe you nonce

Macedonia

didn't refresh, oops.

Croatia

right idea, but further south.

I think the snow is a bit misleading

Russia

its thailand

CLOSE

SERBIA STRONK

Serbia

Correct it's Thailand.

Someone do next

Nah it's Bulgaria

google.com/maps/@42.1444114,25.9170872,3a,75y,295.78h,85.61t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sijsScFW_POQ08pGhlm-W-A!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=ijsScFW_POQ08pGhlm-W-A&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=188.66666&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

ez

Detroit

no, pic related is detroit

I've never seen houses like those on the right anywhere in the U.S. and I'm guessing it's the same in Canada. My gut instinct is maybe a former Warsaw Pact country

Poland, specifically Warsaw

Finally a half decently smart person. Go on, next round is yours

I just said it was bulgaria

Was just about to say this. The tower in the left makes it extremely obvious.

Warsaw? I'm guessing because if the Stalin tower.

>no, pic related is detroit
Wide easy to read license plates

I basically threw that round in here so that someone would have made a correct guess so he has a legit round coming up. Instead of a wild west of people claiming one after Murribrogave the round away

Romania

okie dokie

>Instead of a wild west of people
your idioms suck

iceland

Lack of trees, Iceland. But that has been said. I'll go with Scotland then

no

norway

Canada?

Serbia

Greenland?

DETROIT
E
T
R
O
I
T

no

Chile

faroe fucking islands

no

then Argentina, i can smell it

finland

no. want a clue?

new zeeland

FUCK.

USA

yes please

Falklands

no
first hint: southern hemisphere

South Africa? It has to be cold there. Inb4 people guess chile/argentina

Fuck that guess, it's Bolivia

Peru

tasmania?

'fraid not
Yep it is, well done. More precisely it's the Cape Peninsula. I thought the rocky terrain, overcast weather and architecture would fool everyone. Your turn

google.co.uk/maps/@-34.1559995,18.4067369,3a,75y,76.36h,87.62t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sahZEpSvuxRZIqzkRbfUR-w!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=ahZEpSvuxRZIqzkRbfUR-w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=74.75899&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

wow that's quite spicy. didn't know South africa had that terrain.

TAKE A WILD GUESS

mexicoo

Nope.

Also I did some digging in the area and thanks for letting me know this corner of the world exists. It's amazing

No problem, it's a pretty nice place although it does have some slums unfortunately

Chile

uruguay

Nope

Brasil

Brazil

Nope, not Brazil.

Aside from those two, you did get the obvious that it's from a spanish speaking country

Home

Definitely Panama then