Why didn't you become a fighter pilot Sup Forums?

why didn't you become a fighter pilot Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1wGpOpxywM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too tall, and I don't have 20/20 vision. Besides, the air force and navy are for fags.

Too stupid.

Real question is why you didn't become a F-22 stealth raptor. Noob

I am.

Too many exams and tests and other formalities.

Don get me wrong, I get why they are there and why it's important- but it's just not fun.
Maybe I woudl back in the 1950s where everything seemed more casual and 'just wing it'.

I'm too tall

Because I have a real job

Canada doesn't have any fighter jets for pilots anymore thanks to that cuck trudeau

I didn't realize it was something I'd be interested in until I was too old. I doubt they're going to let a twenty-eight-year-old be a fighter pilot

chef at wendy's doesn't count

im am tall

and my eyesight is not good enough

Because it's impossible unless you have a 4-year aviation degree, can suck much higher-up dick, and have a daddy or mommy who's Bird or higher...

You could always get laser eye surgery

i wear glasses

Well you could always buy your own jet like a t-38 or F-5

you need a college degree, perfect physical fitness/health, and a recommendation from some very well to do fag. Only like 10% of Americans are fit to serve in the military the numbers are miniscule to be a qualified fighter pilot you're probably talking about like 20,000 Americans or something.

Because helo pilots are much more sought after

Because I like to breathe.

Tall, skinny, farsighted and stupid

true

But as far as i know it has the potential to impair your ability to see in low light

in addition i work with electronics and while i cannot see things far away, me eyesight fits my work perfectly

would not want to mess that up

besides i am sure id fail some other tests along the way of becoming a fighter pilot

CAF pilot here (pic is my flightsuit, I've got my patches and tag covered so you can't identify my squadron and info)

Thanks to the fucking autistic tard of a prime minister we have there's barely any fighters (even the ones we have are outdated, anyways) to the amount of fighter pilots we have - most of them spend their time on the ground, and with only 2 actually active bases that can service our fighter squadrons, there's no point being a fighter pilot in Canada.

Really wanted to but I got my first pair of glasses at age 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1wGpOpxywM

Exactly.

Asthma

This is actually what I wanted to do with my life. This or commercial pilot. Unfortunately poverty, stupidity, drugs, and stupidity derailed my dreams.

How so?

Family structure/life was not supportive of success at, well, anything except being a drunk and a loser. I grew up ignorant and got mixed up with drugs and ended up with a criminal record.

Same

Ah. That's rough. Makes me value my own life more.

Thanks. That's why I tell people.

I used to want to, then I realized the military is a fucking lie, and they bomb innocent people for a bunch of Globalist Jews to have greater power over the middle east.

>Muh heroism
>Muh no man left behind
In real life, hundreds of men are left behind, and the vast majority of killing is against innocent people. USA are far worse than Nazis and will be remembered that way.

> my recruiter promised me this and definitely did not deliver

I never talked to a recruiter. I knew the day of my first conviction that the dream was over.

I got the vertigo.

I fuck vergins, then I fucking go.

i'm 197cm
also i'm not a bootlicker

Too tall, went navy instead because it has less retards than the air force and more cute gay guys than the army.