Be Sup Forumsack

>be Sup Forumsack
>think you're superior to other people
>spout nazi buzzwords
>even worship a homosexual attention whore for being edgy for attention (hurr I'm gay and trump supporter)
>meanwhile you're the lowest kind of subhuman

Kill yourselves. Especially if you don't even see the irony in your bullshit.

>inb4 pol is 100% satire
it isn't, enough retards take pol seriously and think that pol memes and rhetoric apply to real life.

Life is not black and white, and (real) politics is not right or left, liberal or conservative. These are all meme labels put in place to stop people from really thinking and seeing.

lol tha fact that this is getting zero replies is fucking hilarious to me. The cuck threads even get tens of replies

It's because your post is incoherent rambling, retard

>(ID: iNSlut5q)
this slut is right. I guess pol can't take shit. like tumblr.

wtf does this have to do with anything? I'm not saying Trump supporters are bad, just that pol's bandwagon behavior is fucking retarded and shallow.

learn to read ID

Because that photo is staged, fake, and gay as fuck. Try harder next time, Shillmo.

>baseless claim
well then, I seem to have triggered you. care to back your claim?

>Life is not black and white, and (real) politics is not right or left, liberal or conservative. These are all meme labels put in place to stop people from really thinking and seeing.

You'll find most of the people here know this. Just because a bunch of anime nerds decided to convert to Christianity, attend church and to quote Evola too much does not mean everyone here is an oblivious fedoralord completely desperate for a sense of purpose.

>staged photo

everyone here knows you cant be redpilled if you are fat. that man is a degenerate in sheeps clothing.

I've seen threads like yours here for around 4 years and they acomplish nothing at all until this board is deleted or Sup Forums goes offline.

You're fishing in empty waters

You're not redpilled until you realize Sup Forums and the Internet as a whole especially anonymity is degenerate and damaging to society.

Too much information and too much privacy is bad for you. Restricted real ID Internet is needed to make society civilized again

>Life is not black and white, and (real) politics is not right or left, liberal or conservative
But you just said that life is black and white.
>be Sup Forumsack
>meanwhile you're the lowest kind of subhuman
That right there is black and white thinking. You're bigoted towards Sup Forumsiticians.

Get back in your fucking tube, toothpaste.

You can't reuse stale fedora memes against the alt-right, you fucking retarded Soros shill.

If the Internet never existed most problems people here complain about would barely exist.

>make claim
>can't back it up
>You can't reuse stale fedora memes against the alt-right, you fucking retarded Soros shill.
not an argument

I realized this too, a male population which hates women for example is doomed and guess what Sup Forums spawns?
Also of course you have the Hentai, ideas that lead to isolation IRL and the addictive nature of this place.

wow, they finally have a picture to depict the stereotypical alt right guy, compared to our thousands of pictures that depict the stereotypical leftist, sanders supporter, feminist and cuck

>Also of course you have the Hentai, ideas that lead to isolation IRL and the addictive nature of this place.
if you fall for these, you were a subhuman genetic dead-end already, no matter what

both are cancer

You keep using Sup Forums memes you moron
Sage this thread, just bait

I don't carry them over to real life, and I don't see life through them.

Come at me bro

Fedora wearers are the reddit alt right. Our stereo type would be a fat skinhead
Try again

>really makes you think
>i'm a #hillaryartillery now
here is your (you)

haahahahahahah

>meme labels

Kill yourself

Hey, guys, give me a (you) if this really makes you think. I wanna make sure we're all on the same page here.

this thread

degenerate as fuck, like the one in op

>Life is not black and white, and (real) politics is not right or left, liberal or conservative. These are all meme labels put in place to stop people from really thinking and seeing.

>le both sides are bad meme so i do nothing

I was in college once too how you holding up?

>so i do nothing
why make shit up? seems like you're still in college