ITT: athletes who are clinically obese

ITT: athletes who are clinically obese
I'll start

faggot

shieeet that nigra is obese as fuck fâm

meh....I've seen thiccer tennis players.

>not posting the instagram comments
also, COLONIZED

roidgut != obese

>BLEACHED

seriously though this guy must have a 10 inch dick to get past serenas thicc arse

Lel it's always funny when virgins say shit like this

how would we know?

I can fuck my thicc black gf's ass and make her moan and my dick is like 6" maximum

maybe comment once you've actually had sex

>I've had sex with a black girl so I know what having sex with Serena Williams is like

Yeah but my gf's ass is bigger than serena's and she's not the only girl i've had so I feel qualified to comment

Virginboi

Are you actually this stupid?

Are we meant to congratulate her or feel sorry for her regarding the career ending pregnancy?

Also, it feels like Serena has been around forever. Yet she's still young enough to get pregnant. And here I am writing to my gf telling her to wait 8 years for a child because we are too poor to have one.

Are you working with less than a 10 incher? Dicklet niglet detected!

the transition from thin to plump was pretty GOAT tho

>Telling a chick she can't have a kid
Guard your johnnys and slip the pill into her cornflakes m80, if she wants a kid she'll get one

>white "women"

disgusting

You need help if you think that's obese.

Mental help, go see a doctor.

If winning 2 grand slams while pregnant makes you obese then I wanna be obese for life.

>her baby's daddy is reddit
>serena is Sup Forums

Is their child bound to be Sup Forums

nah

I'm a wizard and not even I would have posted such an ignorant comment. lrn2anatomy mate

Fat tennis players are literally the funniest thing on earth!

wooops, wrong file

>Fishnets under cutoff shorts
Fug.

Okay, enough fat shaming for now. At last they are athletes who deserve our respect.

shut the fuck up, muhammad.