What's the best way for one to start making money off of cryptocurrencies when one has very little money to invest?

What's the best way for one to start making money off of cryptocurrencies when one has very little money to invest?

I currently have a computer that contains an Nvidia GTX 1080 with 8 Gb of RAM, an Intel i7 7th generation processor, and 16 Gb of RAM system-wide. Is that enough to mine?

If so, what are the best ways to mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin.com/o/?a=26121
minergate.com/a/92d3c39f1fb74b3d7c8589bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't bother mining. Invest in a cheap coin and build from there even if you only have 50 or 100 dollars to invest. Much better than mining at this point.

I think it's more profitable for you to sit there and try to guess private keys than it is to mine.

Okay. What would you suggest investing in? ETH? LTC? Something else?
Do you know of any good trading sites? (I'm very new to this)

Op here's a referral for JSEcoin. It doesn't start trading until next year so you can get in early. jsecoin.com/o/?a=26121 Sign up and they'll open an account for you and deposit 0.12 worth of coins to start you off. You don't have to purchase, can just sit on it. Easy to mine on their site as well, just hit the start mining button. Because not many investors yet more chance of making mining returns. I might get banned for this, but just wanting to help a brother out.

Litecoin or Ripple

ETH, XPR, LTC, NEO, XMR.
Check out /biz/ but remember most people who post there are idiots or shills.

Oh I kinda like Waves and Obsidian as well.

Considering only about 4million people are in cryptos worldwide there's still huge gains to be made for people who join up now. Make investment of an amount of money you feel you can afford to lose, then play the long game.

It's too late.

where you guys buy ripple? bitstamp?

yep, or Bitfinex

cool ty

Bullshit. This is goldrush California times. Most normies or moms and pops still haven't heard or understand cryptos. They'll all start finally getting on board in the next year or two. Now is the time to invest and do nothing. Wait, and watch things take off.
Everyone is looking out for the next bitcoin. Etherium will be seen as a go to, also ripple because it has been set up by the banks. Cryptos are here to stay, we just gotta get used to it. Individually you are best to make sure you position yourself so it works for you and you do best out of it.
So many people are going to be left behind. Good on OP for stepping up and looking at taking charge.

i´ll check it out man. Thanks

Sell that computer of yours for funds to invest

would you like to complete surverys for coin? Data entry?

All good brother. No obligation. It's just a foot in the door and first step on the ladder. Good luck on your journey.

guys help me out here, recommend me a good website where i can buy cryptocurrency please.

When you say they’ll deposit 0.12 of coins, do you mean .12 XXX or like 12 cents worth of the cryptocurrency

Coinbase

Crypto currency can be very lucrative. However you must head my advice because it may aid you in your investments.

1: Research! research everything and everything about cryptocurrencies. How they work and its origins. (blockchain technology)

2. Take baby steps! if you are struggling and cant pay certain bill or have large credit card debt in relation to your income, don't invest any currency! If you have some money saved up EI: more than 10K... then you can start to invest.

3. How to invest: as stated before you must hold a certain amount of wealth in a FIAT currency before diving in. Since you probably have a day job you will need to research on a cryptocurrency that over time will gain value.

OR

you can go down the rabbit hole and day trade. This will potentially yeild more money, faster that just sitting on money invested hoping for a "pop". I will forewarn that trading in cryptocurrency is a 24/7 deal. The markets never close!

4: Mining: there are multiple factors when it comes to the profitability of mining a cryptocurrency. Energy cost: peak hour charges and power consumption bracket charge, and geographical viability of energy costs.(some locations are just too expensive to run a rig to mine) There are solo miners, pool miners and cloudminers. Do your research!

Wait for it to crash to zero and buy it up

JSE is tied to USD until they start trading.
So 0.12 JSEcoin is equal to 12c.
Not a huge dollar amount atm, but in case its the next big thing or slowly builds. That alone could end up being a tidy amount in a couple years. Reason I like them is no hard sell, no pressure to invest more. Plus fucking easy to mine. I even do it off my cellphone.

Good looks thanks for the info

I bought in at $379 USD

mfw

youre goddamn right

Buy EOS. It will take over ethereum. You are welcome.

If i were you i would mine a coin that uses lyra2 or equihash. Do your research bro and pick a coin that is worth nothing today and you think will be worth bank in a few months.

I mined vertcoin when i was getting 4-5 a day worth $1 each. Now they are worth close to $10. Im not selling as i believe in the community. So in half a year i have made $10k of mining with a similar rig to yours.

Im going to check jse out but not sure if its a scam

lol. invest 6 months ago and sell 2 days ago.

mining is not profitable unless you have a lot of time and money to invest

Or invest today and sell in six months.
Checking out jse too, I'll sign up don't think it can hurt, is it worth reading white papers or is that unnecessary complication ?

Wrong man. You need to be ahead of the curve to mine. Have to find a coin that hasnt gone through halvings

I usually do a couple days research before i invest anything. Look at the community and transparency devs have, type of blockchain, when they announce does it have an effect on price etc etc. Fuck throwing money away im investing in cryptos that are essential for the future

already mining here, might be promising, thanks for the link user

I think to start mining ethereum but i dont really have the money for rig and got only 1050 ti on my PC.Is it even worth mining it 24/7 or i should go for a smaller one?

My pleasure mate

Check out minergate really easy to use if you are just trying to figure out how to mine
minergate.com/a/92d3c39f1fb74b3d7c8589bd

Mining would only be profitable if you didn't have to pay for power or had it extremely cheap even so a 1080 will only make you 2 usd a day at most

take a look at Elix. its market cap is really low and have a lot potential

Anyone else with good ideas, referrals? I love these threads. Have decided to start taking this seriously.

Good advise ty. I mean, it makes sense to be wise. My feeling is at least half of all cryptos will make money if you just hold them and wait

mining with a gpu

cute

How many fucking coins do you fuckers think the market needs? All this hype about bullshit online currency. It's just pyramid schemes in a different kind of packaging.

I'm renting, and power's included. What would be a good way to start mining?

Keep thinking that mate. Its as though you like being poor. Be open to possibilities.
I've made $14,000 in the last 24 hours with ripple taking off. Have just signed up to anons link for jse because why not. There's money to be made out there

Ofc there is, because of all the fucking monkeys buying into this shit, driving the prices up. You buy in, create some more hype and hope for the best. How many different forms of virtual currencies even exist now? Can you use any of them, besides bitcoins, to buy shit irl? Up like an angel and down like a wounded ox imo

Ripple is backed by the banks. It's around for good. You just do you research, drop a few bucks and wait. I made no money on ripple all year, just held on because I knew this day would come.
Its not hard mate. And I think it's great shut-ins and neets are making stupid amounts of money. Get in on it dude.

What do u guys think of wex/btce

best fuckin exchange. Just small coin selection is all.

Guys is TRON any good? I want to invest in it just because of the name. Is that a stupid strategy?

what is the easiest way to buy? Everywhere i look takes amazon gift cards or exorbitant trade rates

I signed up but I don't think I got anything...

Never mind I started mining and it showed up

Phew. Had me worried for a second! Some countries won't accept sign up like Russia, Argentina, China. But most of the world no problem..