Pics of things or people that would make you betray your own race

Pics of things or people that would make you betray your own race..

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/140296/16-important-lessons-from-the-opening-scene-of-idiocracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

null

Sure

Would I bang? Maybe. Marry or date? Hell no

Not only would I betray my race, I'd go as far as betraying and exterminate the entire race responsible for the race mixing-fetish: I'd make camps for them, gas them and bake every single jew on this planet.

YES. This thread needs more brown beauties.

>I'd make camps for them, gas them and bake every single jew on this planet.
Good

Who the fucking goddamn fuck is that? The white people can burn over her, for all I care.

haha holy shit is this francesca webb??

I'm not sure who - found her on here, meant to do reverse image search but got stuck in a trap thread.

I'm white. White girls are SJW's.

>I fuck asians

Thanks, Sup Forumsro, she's adorable. I'd wife her.

same. cant stand most white women these days. i work at a store thats primarally female shoppers. the majority of white bitches come in wearing fucking birkenstocks, are vapid self absorbed cunts with no personality, and dont even try to make themselves look decent anymore. the asians and latinas are fuckin killin it though

I'd convert to Judaism first, then betray my race by sucking a wet fart out of her ass before killing myself to make sure that I'm the end of the line.

> not racist, so...

>She's white
Nigger detected

chick on right is the hottest black chick ive ever seen. would gladly betray my race

>Left
I'd like to lay her ocean if you know what I mean

Source please

I actually hate the fact that I'm not in the least attracted to white women, mostly because I want my future children to stand a chance of bearing some resemblance to me so I can relate to them.
I think that it would be hard to feel like I'd belong in a family where I'm the only blue eyed and/or white person. And also I get a sad sense of nostalgia, which is weird because I don't even have a girlfriend or plans of having a family. But I feel like something would be lost. And I'd always be the odd one out with children taking on the dominant genes of an Asian or Indian girlfriend.

lmao

shut the fuck up you would fuck a dog if you had the chance

I'm sorry, fam, found her in a thicc Asians-thread on /gif/

>fuck a dog if you had the chance
Why when I could just fuck my fwb

Dang nice exotic

its also way harder dating white women though. theyre pickier, money grubbing(i mean all women are money grubbers but whites especially), generally bad in bed unless theyre batshit crazy, most of them are feminists now yet still want a man to depend on for everything. its very rare to meet a white chick that isnt a vanilla ass honkey that just lives on social media taking photos of themselves every 5 minutes

OP said race, not species.

its also way harder dating white women though. theyre pickier, money grubbing(i mean all women are money grubbers but whites especially), generally bad in bed unless theyre batshit crazy, most of them are feminists now yet still want a man to depend on for everything. its very rare to meet a white chick that isnt a vanilla ass honkey thats obsessed with current useless vapid trends

Kek

Wow you're so cool

Probably because her parents betrayed their races. She's half japanese.

I'm not even racist and I don't care about the 14 words meme, but I feel like having a family of my own would be my only chance of having a place to fit in or a circumstance or place to call and feel at home in.

tell me something I don't know

Why not just have both?

I wish I had a couch in my shower

Left hand doesn't count

Yeah wasn't that neat that thing he said about a fwb? He must be cool if he has a fwb. And he must have a fwb, because he said he did

Dude thats some deep seated race world view to the point of mental illness...

Even just being friends with someone fo a different race you stop seeing it after a very short time and they just identify as your bro. Their skin colour stops occuring to you. It becomes irrelevant and totally subconcious.

My girlfriend isnt white. Im only aware of that right now because im making a point. She doesnt look like anything to me, except my girlfriend.

Black man here. I'd leave my girl for this one easy
Saw her on another thread

good lord so hot

It's white privilege in a nutshell: white men are the predominantly depressed and suicidal group because they are expected to be well off and be successful because "privilege"
Whereas white women have become spoiled brats used to be handed everything on a silver plate, so they have to engage in social justice to make up for everything they never had to work for or the trials and tribulations that they never had to face. That in combination with not wanting to sacrifice their lot in life: I want it all - and I can still have it, because I care about immigrants.

Bro, he said race, not gender

black japanese.

joke for ancient fags:

what do you get when you cross negro and jap?

I dont know either, but every december 7th it wants to attack pearl bailey

probably nice and submissive

Holy smokes, that's one fine piece of ass

Just wish I knew who she was, gotta see if she's a fan of nigger dick

If you do find her and she prefers a white guy hmu
You'd do a white brother a solid

chick on the left looks like my ex

If I was lying I'd say I had a girlfriend but sadly don't just a fwb

Sure thing bro, pervs gotta stick together lol
I managed to save a couple before the thread she was on disappeared

Thanks, bro. Doin' god's work

God was definitely involved making this girl tbh user

Not at all. I've dated Asians, blacks, Indian and Latina women: with the Asian and the black girl, meeting the family and spending time with them just made me feel extremely pale. Not because of something that anyone said in particular (apart from that one Vietnamese chick from OC whose mother hated me before she even met me, because I wasn't Asian, but that's an extreme).

It always came up as something odd or weird: and these examples are of the women I dated while living in the states - so they're all, supposedly, part of the same people or culture.

>oh really? You listen to jazz?
>oh wow, you can handle chopsticks almost like an Asian
>you probably won't like it, it's spicy
>what does your parents think about interracial dating?

Whereas now, back in Europe, I'm just a a white guy among the predominantly white population hence interchangeable and uninteresting in the circle of "exotic people" in a persons group of friends or family members.

>you probably won't like it, it's spicy
Oh Jesus Christ how mortifying, what happened when you told them you enjoy spicy food?

i am ot bleek white or indian

>Whereas now, back in Europe, I'm just a a white guy among the predominantly white population

want a change?
go to paris and london, and speak middle eastern african 4rd world gibberish like the locals

They broke out the mayo. Cause everyone knows mayo is spicy af for white people

I like curry...

man i wanna marry avril and kiss her and tell her shes pretty when shes sad and make her have my kids

I've dated one white woman and I loved the idea of it, the thought of a shared culture and history, shared language and points of references, like "this is what it's supposed to be like" but in reality, it just wasn't good at all - I tried to make it work because of an idea. But in the end, I just couldn't stand how much of a bitch she was.

More and more of us are feeling this way mate.
We're all worried for the future in this way, I talked to one user in a thread a few hours ago who'd taken the admit defeat and totally give up route. literally said
>Since the West doesn't have the stones to do what it necessary (genocide the entire continent and Middle East and South Asia), do like I did and opt not to have children. There is no way I am going to doom my progeny to a world when the barbarians outnumber the civilized and are actively invited to live with us in the name of political correctness.
and
>Demographics is destiny. I can't have enough kids to offset that reality. The US will be majority non-white after 2050. Europe will hit that point about 2100. They breed; we don't. The people in charge want it that way to punish us for having a successful culture for the last 2500 years. There is nowhere left to retreat to and the world will look like Africa/Central America/India on a global scale by the dawn of the 22nd century. The future isn't a boot on a human face forever, it's literal shit in the street while whites are brought down by the masses of black and brown subhumans whose only qualification at ruling the world is they fuck more and don't worry about how to feed their spawn.

More of us are waking up to the problem that is the modern woman, and yet so many men are feeling too hopeless about it to do anything meaningful about it, even just looking harder/longer.

The hypermasculinity movement, roosh v, etc, may have more of a point to all this than anyone thought.

It's bad enough white people feeling guilty for things they've not done and not having kids to somehow atone for their sins.
There must be some way we can educate others, bring women more to heel and men more to hope.

I know I've gotten a bit off topic, but this is an interesting, if kinda worrying read
returnofkings.com/140296/16-important-lessons-from-the-opening-scene-of-idiocracy

First Indian I've seen that looks good. Impressive.

I can't help it...I'm banging this polish chick but my eyes keep wandering to the indian food if you know what I mean... perogies and cabbage can get boring y'know?

?

Have an Indian girlfriend and on paper she's really amazing, like she's the total opposite of a bitch. But I've been struggling with not really being that attracted to her for a long time. I don't really enjoy the sex and end up picturing past girlfriends/fucks, or especially people I wish I had fucked but never got to. The whole thing is fucked and just thinking about sex from basically any perspective makes me feel guilty

I was in a thread several weeks ago where some anons were talking about their personal experiences of how slutty muslim women could be, that so long as you showed them you could be discrete and respect their religion they'd let you fuck them in the ass and literally lick your cum up off the floor.
Had to keep it very quiet and on the down low tho, families doing honour killings and all that.
But turns out, muslim women get horny too - they're women first, muslim second.

>pervs gotta stick together
I don't think I've seen a better sum up of Sup Forums before in my life

Half Mexican prick here. Something about little white girls.... fuvking perfect

Damn, I'm embarrassed for them.
British police would think nothing of beating you with a truncheon 50 years ago, but now with all the beauracratic red tape and political fucking correctness they've been reduced to pathetic crap

Ditto on that bro

As a Londoner, Brit police are pathetic. The only exception being one guy who fought off 2 or 3 terrorists in London a few months back

same race same opinion

>not sure if retarded or merely pretending
Obviously not talking about particular examples rather than a systematic position and expression of differences between the "you and the us".
Instead of falling for the embarrassingly self-conscious and white normie excuse of being colorblind and "There's only one race - the human race!", acknowledge the differences and the fact - the fact - that in this life you will always be seen as white.

>betray your own race

mfw

>>let me go crawl back in my foxhole with my battle buddy and have a mutual j/o session

What are you? Aboriginal?

Ewwww.... She's all black and shit.

Same here but nope on curry girls. Would like to bang a blond girl or something asian (korea/japan/china) for once

Moar!

Swedecuck here. First girlfriend was (naturally) a Muslim, she knew that my friends were having sex with their girlfriends and, out of fear I'd dump her for a secular slut, she'd do anything and everything to please me.. Everything except let me fuck her in the pussy. I was 16 and she was 13, had already had some guy fuck her in the ass in school because he had some hold on her.
We'd sneak around to make sure that no one saw us together, but goddamn she could and would suck a mean dick.
She married straight out of high school to some sandnigger that got her pregnant straight away.

>mfw I see her around from time to time in the hijab with her baby stroller, looking like a good, virtuous and chaste Muslim house wife.

Anyone got any tips for attracting women?
They just don't seem to notice me.
I'm not fat, pretty skinny actually, quiet, average to above average looks.
Say whatever you think, I've only had proper success with the ones that turned out to have serious major issues in the past

>Swedecuck here
fucking sweden everytime

ROFL no it's not white privilege.

It's not wanting to be with lying, dirty, cheating, no-job, sketchy, ghetto niggers.

Not rocket science. It's not even racist. Just happens that niggers be niggers. Get an educated POC with a job who can actually speak english and dress themselves? yah, women will have no problem tapping him