0.5/10

0.5/10

what earns the .5 my man

pity

Out of 0.5

6.5/10

the best tracks are the self titled and "two headed boy pt2"

When's the last time you listened to itaots, Sup Forums? It's probably been over 2 years for me.

Like a month ago, and that's after maybe 4 years of not listening to it

My digits will tell the true score out of ten

8.5/10, it's a great album

NICE

I forgot to listen to itaots today brb

I listen to it at least once a week

>hurr durr jezuz krist

more like 0,1/10 lmao

never. i listened to one track, heard the awful crying voice, deleted it from my pc and gave it 0.6 on rym

>not oh comely

It's the best album of all time.

It's the best album of all time.

75376955/10

Why do you do this?

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I've come to see sound quality like harmony: dissonance or consonance are equal opposite just the same as weak/grainy/low-fi recordings are the equal opposite of glossy, highproduction ones.

My brother is a professional musician who hates Neil Young, any singer with his kind of voice, and most low-fi things. But I just see it as another kind of timbral artistic choice.

I'm not a huge fan of NMH but the album is pretty good. Good writing and interesting unique sound. As long as it stands out and innovates its worth respecting imo.

In the ITAOTS over the sea.

i dont understand half the words

>when you hit the two-heaaaded boooy in Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2 after listening to the rest of the album
one of the purest musical feels in the world

this

I can respect lyricsfags, but Ill give you a protip: if you can, start listening to music for its musical qualities. You can always read poems if you want good lyrics