What happened to Ben Saphire?

What happened to Ben Saphire?

He does podcasts. I like to listen to them to see what he thinks about what is going on in America.

He failed to properly conceal his true Jew intentions long enough.

But wasn't he like proTrump anti SJW, BLM, etc...?

his skin was pulled back

The altright faggot on Sup Forums hate him because he's a conservative not a supporter of a populist moron who doesn't know the first thing about government. Also he's a jew.

Him and Mark Levin got paid off to hate on trump

If little Benji flat out said "look I'm a Zionist but I agree there are tons of Jews on gawker and buzzfeed and other sites spitting anti white propaganda and they are wrong" he would win so much points by many people but he won't because he is a Jew first coward always covering for his people.

He was originally pro-Trump until for him Trump had too many policies which he considers unconservative. A lot of the social issues are a big thing for him.

he was never pro Trump

He was paid off you faggot, I wouldn't care if it was genuine. It was not.

Not quite true, he was pro-Trump right at the start of Trump's campaign when he thought Trump was bringing some good things to the table.

He changed because he noticed many supporters shit on Jews and Jews being the top protected class secretly he was having non of that.

He was paid off by the anti trump super PACs along with several other people. Stop being low info.

Not really, all the attacks on him for being a Jew came after he started going against Trump. It probably sped up his move away from Trump though.

"alt-right"

GOOD GOYS

this

Sup Forums just hates him for n oreason

i've explained it af ew times on this board but its a lost cause

Trump fags have Trumps cock so deep down their throat he cant do anything wrong ever again until he dies

So what does it matter.

This post is incoherent nonsense.
Ben is aJew so he resents Trump's implicit threat to previously unchallenged Jewish political dominance, especially in foreign policy and demographic engineering.
Ben Shapiro pushed a self-centered, mentally unstable woman to file a false police report in an attempt to derail the Trump campaign.
When was the last time you were uncomfortable with a policy position so you coached a mentally unstable woman to file a false police report?

My post is perfectly coherent.

He's 5'4" dawg I don't think I need to say more.

he's defending women from donald trump's misogyny

he's 4'11"

couldn't handle the bantz
and he was always a kike

>Sup Forums just hates him for n oreason
You're a faggot that needs to look up the michelle fields incident, Shapiro revealed his true self there.

He sided with an obvious attention whore in a weak attempt to smear Trump at the behest of her Huffpo masters over what was obviously the truth.

truly, a sad existence.

he said that trump was an evil misogynist for not telling off corey his campaign manager over that bitch reporter who got her fee fees hurt

if you dont get on the trump train you will get run over, poor ben got run over and hopefully his career fizzles out now