Come out faggot, I know you fucker one of us

Come out faggot, I know you fucker one of us

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.57f8090ae00e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
slcodeworks.com/intel_silo/
cnn.com/2017/05/11/us/wv-cop-fired-for-not-shooting--lawsuit/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I knew Brailsford personally, we weren't close but we were co-workers and he was always an ass.

where?

America the land of the free.

Oh fuck off, you don’t know dick. It’s beyond retarded how every Sup Forums tard just magically happens to know someone. Be it some random girl who gets posted for PA request or some shit like this.

>naively assuming /b is not monitored daily by men who swore Oath to protect us from our Constitution.

>Brailsford was carrying an AR-15 rifle with the phrase “You’re F—ed” etched into the weapon.

America is a sad joke at this point, this map executed an innocent civilan and he didn't got any sentence

why do american police have AR?

*man

He was just doing his job guys
Don't be retards

funny thing about that video is.

This was a white guy.

So where's all the white people going ape and chanting white-lives-matter?

This was blatant murder. As well a case can be made for 'torture' as well. The system hardly didn't do anything to preserve justice on the matter.

So where's the riots?

It's called militarization of police, look it up

heavy militarized armed police
arm-less citizens with their gun rights destroyed
>what could go wrong America ?

We're so desensitized to the murder of people by cops that even when they kill one of our own we can't bring ourselves to care that much

>gun rights destroyed
We can all own AR-15s right now if we're not felons or insane. Stop with this conservatard bullshit.

Arm-less means they have no arms.

You mean unarmed, you goddamn illiterate primate fuck.

>We're so desensitized to the murder of people by cops that even when they kill one of our own we can't bring ourselves to care that much

but being a cop is hard...

this is the only profession where people can completely fuck up and just say my job is hard and scary as an excuse.

>We can all own AR-15s right now if we're not felons or insane.
Go get one, let me know how it goes.

So you don't actually know anything about the gun buying process, or gun laws, or much of anything besides anime plot lines? Thanks for clearing that up.

What the fuck, in the video before Daniel Shaver was shot when he put his hand behind his back shortly, he obviously withdrew his hand with visibly nothing in it before he was shot.

Fucking BS Phillip said he thought Daniel was reaching for a gun, watching the video it was obvious he was doing nothing of the sort

I fucking love cop asshole. I love sticking my tongue in it and working my way in and out before giving their boots a good cleaning.

You guys are just faggots. He was a stupid retard who reached for a gun which you should n e v e r do like wtf. He was so guilty and deserved to die.

Daniel Shaver did not have a gun on his person before he was shot, therefore he didn't reach for a gun. Read the damn article before trying to debate about the topic

To be fair, the bodycam is much lower than eye level, but he was still an afraid faggot that shot when nobody else did, even though others were on the side that could see shavers arm and handthroughiut the entire movement.

How the fuck did you not recognize that post as satire?

> being this retarded

Here come the bootlickers that suck cop cock, and ignore the fact that the cops were so incompetent that after the shooting they spend minutes trying to open the wrong door, while Shooty Mcshooterson has his back to the door of the suspects/victims room

fucking where

No, he should have made an arrest instead of playing a deadly game of Simon says. Murdering unarmed civilians for poorly following orders is not his job.

What do you mean?

The Zionists are winning.

because 1/2 of our citizenry is obsessed with having ARs, so they'd be fucking retarded to carry anything less
We're all gonna die

It's bound to happen from time to time. Get over it.

Doesn't your country have more civilian-owned guns than it has citizens?
Not sure anyone would say your gun rights are "destroyed"
>better go buy wal-mart out of .22lr again

White people are more likely to ask "why did this upstanding police officer lose his job?"

yeah but sword art online taught me all I know about women

I lack empathy. So I just go with the flow.

related:
Why are all women boring whores who never reward me with sex

But it happens all the time
You can't get over something that never stops happening

>it's been training to kill for years
>people gets surprised when he kills someone

america

No they aren't.
The disproportionate amount of support for the faggot cop shooter are a small handful of dodgey cops, and bot posts.

Lend me the money. Fucking pawn shop has several.

idontbelieveyou.gif

He was on the job so he didn't commit any crime.

also add tryhard edgelords who wish they were cops but never will be because of autism and bacne

You embarrass yourself with that post

Because you samefagged 3 times to make a post you thiug h would be clever but was actually retarded

>bacne
is this real?

Thats not how it works

Rohypnol. Is that how you spells it? Try that.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

If i worked at McDonalds, my job would be making burgers and dealing with upset customers.

I know it's fucked up, but I absolutely want to worship this cop. Eat his asshole, be his footstool, call him 'master'. Fuck.

Good for you, but you are not he
And the post clearly refers to "he" as Brailsford

As a McDonald's employee, do you at least k owwhat doors to open to get to the place you need to access?

no u

close but no cigar
I posted and , pretty sure that's obvious, it was meant to be. Not sure where the third one you're thinking of was.
Anyway sorry for touching a nerve with the SAO stuff, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just "thiug h" I'd draw a parallel between people who base their assumptions for human behavior on cartoon characters and people who have self-contradictory beliefs about a demographic that makes up more than 50% of the planet

Have a nice day

>awh he shot taytay brother

Take it you're the libtard other half that wants to get cucked by the government neo-cons? Get shot you pussy.

you sound defensive, user

>"libtard"
>"pro neo-con"
FUCK I wish public schooling was better in this country

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

those guys were stupid as fuck for pointing anything out the window, but the cop was trigger happy for sure. looks like a character from rainbow six siege

voiced by Michael Cera

Someone needs to KILL this worthless fuck!!!

hehe

The worthless fuck is already dead, thats what happens when you wave a gun out a hotel window.

meRRy chRistmas!

slcodeworks.com/intel_silo/

lieutenant commander sadlier, over

why should we care? honestly..never knew either retards or care about others beside myself....yeah i'm the type of snake to sell my own grandma to save my skin

land of the free
home of the brave

Yes you

I wish he would set me free from my life

No one that will not take up arms to fight against tyranny such as this have a right to own or bear arms. This nation is already doomed.

Same

Sorry.
By admission you only posted beta male and Weeb shit.
You've been better off admitting to namefagging you beta Weeb faggot

empathy and self-preservation are not mutually exclusive. If you were in that drunk retard's position, selling your grandma would not have saved your life (snake or not). This is not an appeal to sympathy. This is an announcement that you could find yourself in a similar situation, getting gunned down on camera whilst begging tearfully for your life and belly-crawling towards the cocksucker who murders you.

The Aryan dead faggot and the Jewy looking "hero". Yes, I can just see Sup Forums loving this shit.

He should have just executed both the chick and him on the spot. None of this fucking simon says shit. Otherwise he could have got fired.
cnn.com/2017/05/11/us/wv-cop-fired-for-not-shooting--lawsuit/index.html

That's what capitalism gets you

In the article wp sites wp as a source

Allegedly. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I... just
how
I don't know how to explain this situation to you? You read what I wrote and reached the conclusion that I watch anime. How?

Nobody ever pointed anything out of a window.
The wi does in that hotel don't even open.

We’re all at work.

I'm the kind of leftist who would love to off a few little piggies like you.

But muh 2x mendement
Its for stuff like this so I am 2x memdementung meeself

This nation is too cuckold.

It must be sad to be offended or upset about something that doesn't effect you in any way whatsoever.

If you think it’s hard to buy a gun then you’re either a felon or you live in commiefornia or Jew York. Either way it’s your fault.

i would've thrown up all over myself and just sat their on my stomach not moving with my hands spread apart within his visibility.i mean come on the nigga was pumped up on adrenaline trying to find the suspect that had no clear description

You should go read your post again...
You didn't actually say anything.

its easy to buy a gun in new york

Did you arrive here literal minutes ago?

It effected his wife and his kids.

Yes, illegally.

Fuck you man. When I was hanging out with Chris Dorner he introduced us.

I guess I wouldn’t really know. Either way, neutered NY compliant ARs are gayer than AIDS in the 80s.

so when he screams at you to crawl towards him and you don't move, then what?

Why would a felon in Sutherland thi k it's hard to get a gun?
They just have to break into 3 houses and statistically they now have multiple firearms.

i know him too

he goes to my school