Sup Forums accurate album rating scale

One of these threads

Template

how can anyone actually like WL/WH over self-titled

Self-titled stinks of the beatles

Oh you're one of those people. You probably also think Zappa is good satire.

Sorry for my musical opinion

u n f o r g i v a b l e

whats the new album

A youtube only EP called Solace

he released it last year, it's an EP called Solace

Loaded is the one that stinks of the Beatles. I can respect not liking s/t as much as WL/WH or s/t with Nico, but why do you have it at the same level as Loaded if the move toward accessibility and pop songwriting is what you don't like?

oh shit this flew under my radar

He didn't promote or advertise it really.
It's his most personal work yet. And the shitty youtube quality helps with atmosphere.

Oh how long have you been studying music theory?

This. A lot of people write about depression after they're depressed, but solace and idlsidgo show the music sounds better when they're still facing depression.

hmm, maybe thinking about it either s/t is a 7 or loaded is a 5

hit drum make music

You forgot some releases

t. moe tucker

Kek

That would explain your musical ignorance.

>banana album
God what a shit, overrated album. Hipster to the max. The album is an undisputable steaming pile of shit. You're either 60+ or < 16 for liking it and when you grow up you'll be embarrassed for liking it.

Just thought I'd call you fags out on being such insufferable fags. Fags.

I hated the banana album as a kid tho

man you'll pick an argument anywhere, kinda admirable 2bh

What musical ignorance? That WL/WH is far superior to the borefest pop drivel that is s/t? Music theory, musical knowledge and musical love makes anyone understand that wl/wh is a spectacular rock album, better than s/t by fucking far, and fuck that empty 'music theory' claim lmao

AMSP should be lower, hate to say it. Otherwise, good job.

I disliked banana album at a young age, enjoy it now i'm 24

>including late orchestration
opinion disgarded

better than mine
yo what the fuck

>far superior
How so?
>Music theory
Oh how long have you been studying this?

Also you are doing some great backpedaling here

>not including late orchestration
it's one of his best albums, it cuts all the shit filler from LR and combines TCD + LR with unique takes on each song
what the fuck what?

music theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theorymusic theory

Have you considered suicide?

Not an argument.

what the fuck mbdtf is a 10, cd is a 9. lr is 8. gradiation 7, 808 7, yeezus 6, and life of pablo is a fucking 4

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly

thanks for proving yourself wrong

Fucking plebian

Patrician scale here

God Tier
>AMSP
>In Rainbows
9/10
>Kid A
>HTTT
>TKOL
8/10
>Amnesiac
>Ok Computer
7/10
>The Bends
5/10
Pablo Honey

i should update the chart since i don't think tlop is god tier, definitely a 10 though. the rest i don't agree with at all, MBDTF could've been a 10 if it ended after POWER, but it doesn't.

How so?

>late registration 3
>graduation 10
>808s shit-tier
>mdtf 6

these are awful opinions and you should be ashamed

Oh shit, user got rekt

most of AMSP is boring filler though. Present Tense, Burn The Witch and Daydreaming are god tier but nothing else on their really matters.

What the fuck

>He thinks Daydreaming and Present Tense are the best songs
>Not Desert Island Disc or Identikit let alone True Love Waits.
Pleb

Your opinion is boring filler

>i can't handle people with better/different opinions than me!
ftfy
why would i ever consider something like that

>why would i ever consider something like that
So there's one less pleb shitting up the world

Plebians

>muh slow muttering about how the world is cold and sad
go live your boring life, nerds

Are you that same guy who doesn't know music theory?

This is correct

>you need to know music theory in order to have an opinion on music

>He doesn't listen to depressing music 24/7
You belong in Reddit

>>you need to know music theory in order to have a valid opinion on music
ftfy

>there are "valid" and "unvalid" opinions

>Shinsekai
>5
what the actual fuck

pretty sure you did it wrong

also hail to the thief should be much higher

>Poseidon
why

>Shinsekai
>5
what the actual fuck

Of course. Why wouldn't there be? A doctor's opinion on heart surgery would be more valid than a plumber's.

it had like 3 songs that were above average

This is correct

>art=medicine

where can you download the rest of the albums? i can only find second midori desu and shinsekai

Still forgetting some.

Not him but it's deserved, they sounded like a novelty band at that point, Second and Anime Tiddies album have lots of beautiful and well written moments, sure they're not the most serious band in the world, but they still made stuff like Second's closer track before sounding like a one-dimensional joke

>Comparing a doctor in medicine to a musician listening to music
fucking ay

Nice goalpost shifting

I know.

WE ARE JUST DISPROVING THE SHIT YOU SAY JESUS CHRIST WHY ARE YOU SO UP YOUR OWN ARSE

so what's your solution? range ban everyone on here that doesn't know theory?

Not really.
Not necessary. The people who don't know what they are talking about out themselves with subpar opinions with intellectual or factual weight.

>intellectual weight

I should have asked this question much earlier, but why do you think self titled is better than wl/wh? What is your opinion on the velvet underground? Seeing as you have such great musical opinion (due to understanding music theory)

>but why do you think self titled is better than wl/wh
When did I state it was?

Oh my god, then answer the question on the velvet underground, why did you even ask if I did music theory then?

You made a really musically unintelligent comment and I wanted to validate my hunch.

>you're all shit and I'm better than you
>I'm not going to say anything about music okay bye

Whom are you quoting?

You're a real funny one

You have got to be trolling
>'whom'

Not an argument.

If you are musically ignorant, just admit it and move on.

See and You're already done bro, should have left long ago.

>Patrician scale here

>puts TKOL over OK Computer

I agree with this. Pablo should be at least a 5. It's not that bad.

see

Hey, did you know that art is subjective? And that even though certain techniques can be used that you can learn about, it is still a subjective matter? Just saying, since you sound like someone who thinks they're "right" about music for "knowing about music theory" and that no one else can talk about it without "knowing about music theory"