I have no idea where else to ask, so I'm going to ask here

I have no idea where else to ask, so I'm going to ask here.

What do I need to write my own black metal music? Software, drum machines, guitar, ways to record the guitar, ways to record vocals?

What am I missing? Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NKpQHYO56c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1NKpQHYO56c

xasthur for you lads

Are you gay?
If not, you should consider becoming gay.
Your career choices will make a lot more sense.

thanks for the bump

now back to the original post: what do i need to create my own black metal music?

someone browsing Sup Forums must know

Talent as a songwriter/ musician usually helps...

thanks for the almost helpful post.

bump come on lads i know someone can help me

Download the app animo and look for the metalhead one, there is a lot of chats with a lot of blackmetalheds who can helo you out and even local, this board neither Sup Forums would give a shit about black metal, /x/ maybe... is because bm is superior to all subgenres and nobody wants to admit it so nobody gives a shit fucking neggers dead metal and trash metal posers unkvltkids

Jk just download audacity its a good software for beginers, i dont know anything about drums but you still can make some midi to mp3 sounds with the latest guitr pro 7, for the guitar buy a cheap one with a not so expensive amp and some pedal that would sound crunchy and clean like the b0ss hm-2 or metalzone, dont worry about the bass nobody gives a shit about the bass (which everyfuckingbody should, listen to sargeist demos or even manowar first album)... use a mic close to the amp, or unless you wanna do direct to your pc with a usb cable, or buy a small mixer and some cables

Have fun recording

Guitar
Forest to record in.
Potato to record on.
That is all.

But more seriously, a few artists have started off with drum machines and later moved on to drums or got more members. Any cheap recording microphone and Audacity should do, as a raw sound adds to the atmosphere. A guitar pedal can help add more distortion. What are you thinking of calling it?

kvlt

thanks anons. i really appreciate it. someday, when i record stuff, i will make a thread about it in reference to this thread. maybe you guys will see it.

I really think if you started swallowing dicks as a public practice, you would feel more like a black metal artist.

did someone burn down your synagogue shlomo?

lol no but someone dropped a chanukah candle over at the jewish center earlier because i was laughing so hard about you wanting to play black metal

at least i'm doing something with my life you jew bastard

yes, good goy; become kvlt and make sure to get all of the bargains at guitar center for this christmas season so you can write all about how much you hate not being chosen

Lol fucking semites abrahamic fuckers, yahveh is satan himself, we are going to kill george soros and hillary c. One of these days including the rothschild and ll bohemian grove members and then we re going to nuke all muslims fuck off

Btw fuck guitar center i buy my own shit at the local not chain stores

>implying we don't own the manufacturers

also, pretty sure george soros would kick your ass and sell your family into sex slavery

>back to Auschwitz

yeah man you're a fuckin troll

>pegged the skinny wrists
definitely nuked the wrong end in WW2