Eurotrash brainwashed people

>be Norwegian
>currently live in grandparents' house as it's closer to work
>grandmother has Normiebook
>she see's that I have liked some of Trumps statuses, some regarding guns
>she is the kind of person who are gullible enough to fall for everything the media here says
>she confronts me and says: "these kind of opinions are unacceptable. These kind of thoughts will mess up your brain and ruin your future! You know that PST(sort of like NSA) are monitoring people like you, and you could be arrested for such!"
>unironically thinks I would turn into someone like Breivik(I don't even have a gun yet lmao)
>confronts her back that she is obviously falling for everything media says, and that I am a Norwegian citizen and should have the right to have my own opinions
>"some opinions should never be held. Freedom of speech has its limits! Breivik said that there should be no limit in freedom of speech! And that's how you are thinking"

I am not even joking. That was pretty much what she said. Thinking it's even a punishable offense to support Trump. I have no idea what she has been told Trump is like, probably LITERALLY HITLER

And the fact that "your free speech ends where my feelings begin" actually came out of the mouth of the woman I thought were one of the wisest in my family
This is the first time I have gotten so pissed off at someone due to such immense libtard delusions.

It's not just her. My entire family just pokes fun of Trump, and is oblivious to the fact that they have said "he will be out by now!" since last year.
Also they are extremely anti-gun because "muh 100 babbies get killed everyday in the US by assualt bolt action rifle"

Atleast my grandfather doesn't give much shit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a problem just in Europe. American liberals are just as bad if not worse

The tide is changing over here. Why do you think Trump is doing so well?

same as in Europe. But the average libtard is just as cancerous all over the world

>>currently live in grandparents' house as it's closer to work

Have you ever used the toilet immediately after she's done a shit? How does it smell?

Have you ever dug her skidmarked old-lady panties out of the washing basket and sniffed them?

How can your family be so cucked lel
My grandma is redpilled af and by redpilled I mean a good loyal wife to my grandpa who's redpilled and knowledgeable af

archive.is/LRe05
Keep frame and redpill her.

I can't imagine what'll happen when someone like trump is successful in running for office in europe.

Our protestors are Mexicans and liberals but the mostly live in the west coast, most of Europe is pretty viciously liberal.

How bad is Antifa? We don't have them here really

Europe is beyond doomed from leftism
Even Conservative parties are probably more leftists than the average democrat.

>most of Europe is pretty viciously liberal.
Depends on the country. Many of our leftists believe that immigration should be contained because they are literally ex communists and want higher wages for the working class (which is why the current leftist government is bleeding so many voters)
>How bad is Antifa? We don't have them here really
Antifa is not very relevant in Italy. We do have "centri sociali" (social centers?) which are pretty much the same thing, but the are constantly suppressed even by the left.

Dear Norgebro, do as you like.
I am here just to finish my Masters degree (in Oslo) and I am astonished by this city.

Not in a good way.

It has so much architectural beauty, looks incredible and feels great during nice weather, everything is so fancy, but immigrants...

I was going home from my chick's place at around 2am by a night bus. At first it was empty, I remember just glancing at the street outside after driving for 15 minutes... it looked like a scene from a horror movie.

Trash was everywhere, drunk/semi-alive people lying and crawling, but complete silence because the bus was closed... then it stopped at the station. I shit you not, it was like a circus and a zoo boarded. Niggers, junkies, screaming kebabs, trannies, disgusting whites with retarded piercings and tattoos, it was miserable.
They were making so much noise, they left so much trash, they bothered everyone, everyone was bothering everyone, it was painful to watch.

Fuck it norgebro, fuck everything, do, speak and think as you fucking want to, because if the most lowlife niggers can do it and get away with it, you should too because you have a brain and a sense of morals.

Fuck sjws, fucking censorship, fuck all of these uncultured swines telling us what to do.

Has your grandma ever flushed the toilet but left without checking all the shit has gone away and left some turds floating in the bowl?

Tel us what the looked like. What was the colour, the consistency? Did you ever feel compelled to lift them out of the bowl and spread them on some toast?

Check likes on anti-immigrant news, all men. Check likes on poor refugees news, cucks and women.

Women are ruining this country.

>your free speech ends where my feelings begin
And that came from an old lady, imagine what many of the Young Norwegians thinks about freedom of Speech

Tfw i am eating right now watching this gif, reading this post and don't even care.

American in Norway. Norwegians keep asking me what I think of trump and I intentionally gush about him just to see the asspain.

Haha I took some liberal art courses this semester in Tromso. Many of the students got upset and angry when someone didn't agree with their liberal agenda.

Wtf, ahkmed the shit sniffing shitskin

Scat thread?
Scat thread.

During high school, our political leader was quite redpilled, or atleast pro-republican, and kinda apologetic to the US. Not to forget anti new-wave feminism
A hambeast pleaded to change class because she was triggered every lesson with facts.

*politics class teacher*

Females, especially old ones, suffer from physiological imbecility. Their motherly instincts want to protect their offspring, and it is apparent that she sees the PST as a danger to hers. Reason or moral principles are secondary to their thought process.

Reassure her that nothing you are doing is illegal, and that she needn't worry about you. Tell her that she should rather trust her own family than a fear-mongering media. Tell her that you still love her, but that her worries are out of place.

Well this thread turned into shit quickly

Dude you got BTFO'd by your grandma.
My grandmother literally screams at the TV "Go fuck yourself fucking arabs!" "Die you scum! All of you!" whenever migrants are shown, even at the women and children.
Then my grandfather starts talking to her about the Jews and how nationalism is good. On his worse days he even says Hitler did nothing wrong.

Just as I was reading this my dog let off a real stinker and I almost vomited from the combination of this comment's imagery and beefy dog fart smell

Same here, most of the shit that gets posted here doesn't even phase me. I've given up on humanity a long time ago.

Report him

Btw I hope you see now why women shouldn't be able to vote.

There's a reason everybody hates Oslo. No history, no culture, a million immigrants and all the metropolitan hipsters move there to eat Muslim vegan food.

My grandpa openly wondered why hitler went for the Jews instead of the niggers. My grandma would chime in and say that's because the Jews controlled the banks and media, to which my grandpa would nod.

yes, she is overly hysterical to my decisions like if I am going to become some sort of right wing extremist joining the neo-nazi party.
It seems like she thinks Norway is a leftist safe space country, and that anything past the conservative party is Fascism
It might also be caused by the fact that the Labor Party was in office most of her childhood and recent years.

But you live in "rapefugee-wall" Hungary out of all countries. Atleast

>"some opinions should never be held. Freedom of speech has its limits!
I agree with her. Sharia for norway.

It's a damn shame what has happened to Oslo. The purge can't come fast enough.

Where are you originally from?

High schooler myself (yeah, come at me mods). I have a very red-pilled politics class teacher as well.

Purge is not needed
Assimilation is
As of now, I feel less safe in Oslo at night than anywhere else I've been around the world
Open carry might be a thing in a few years

women are stupid be default

be they young or old

they are driven by emotion of fear.

a real man never takes to heart to what a dumb bitch says.

Sure, go ahead, try assimilating muslims. We all know how that will end.
This naiive mentality will be our demise, I swear it.

Of course it's hard. I am not saying it's easy and it sometimes their dumb stubborness pisses me off so much
>"I came to this country to be safe! Now adopt my culture instead/let me behave like a savage just like in my country"

But it's definitely less edgy than purging

They can keep the food though. Middle eastern food(not kebab) is tasty in general

It's not just stubberness. They hate nonmuslims. They have absolutely no respect for anyone who treat them as good and naïve as we do while they literally don't do shit to deserve it.

Nothing good comes from Islam either. It's a fast-spreading cancer that snuffs out rationality, individual thought and prosperity everywhere it goes.

Had a redpilled politic teacher too back in high School. She redpilled several of the students and taught us criticall thinking. And she was a swede

I think I read FRP wanted to deport non-behaving immigrants? Or was it just a dream?

Either way, it should be 'assimilate or leave'

I remember these happy times when i dreamed about living in EU because freedom and shit.
What the fuck has happened with you guys? Solve it quickly, before it's too late and communism is knocking in your door.

Political correctness happened

Then deal with it as fast as possible or you'll meet reeeally dark times
Don't you have another breivik?

Apparently, my grandmother thought I would be the second one.

Even if they denounced their beliefs and started living like us, there would still be the factor of race. Racial tension exists in every multi-ethnic society. We are different on a biological level as well as cultural, and we can observe that in behavioral-patterns.

Alot of Africans that I've seen that are very assimilated and well educated are behaving very fine, almost like an average Norwegian where the only difference is accent.

Middle easterners are generally worse though, especially the younger generations

spor hun hva som er så radikalt med å forvente at utlendinger skal betale skatt?

>viciously liberal
pic related, the Dutch poll from 2 weeks ago, Geert's party on 1 and the 'republican' Dutch party on 2.

Stay strong Norwegian friend.

>My entire family just pokes fun of Trump, and is oblivious to the fact that they have said "he will be out by now!" since last year.

I've got family here that has done the same thing (though they were Cruz supporters) and its just great to see how the tables have turned. When they do this, just smile and take solace in that fact that they are 100% wrong and can look forward to a Trump presidency in 2017.

I was in Oslo this winter for a weekend. I was surprised to see Somalians in winter gear surrounded with snow. kek

Btw, why do your nightclubs let them come in? Are they scared of being labeled as racists?

They aren't technically allowed to discriminate based on things like that, even though it's completely rational to ban Muslims who won't buy anything and just harass the girls

Some places have gotten a lot of flak for refusing them.

Yeah but the netherlands are a odd exclusion, I've got a boyfriend in frisia and I wonder why your country is basically the australia of eruope.

Rob the bitch and throw her to the mudslimes so she can see what she's fucking done.
FUcking normies

I could live with this shit,if it was socially accepted and government approved to segregate.
The government increasingly makes it more difficult for parents to pick a white/good school
We are beginning to have quotas for minorities
and lefties are crying for antidiscrimination laws
I dont want a big government to tell me what to do, where to live and who to hire , i just want to be left alone

Not at all . if anything you guys are just getting more cucked.

You will never have a Trump like leader because Europe is one giant cuckshed.

>I wonder why your country is basically the australia of eruope.
We shitposters now?

I feel you OP. Had a few dinner gatherings with relatives where Trump, for whatever reason, come into the conversation.

Everyone is of course anti-Trump and I don't mean to get into a heated discussion so I subtly ask what his standpoints are, and they're just strawmanning the hell out of the whole thing.

Mate the person you replied to has a controversial leader and has immigration which receives criticism.

Politically you're quite in the middle like australia, you've got immigration but from what I've heard it is tough like fuck, Markie seems to be like our liberal party and you've got civil unions, but not gay marriage.

>you've got immigration but from what I've heard it is tough like fuck
Well that's kind of an exaggeration, especially since these refugees are destined to be voting cattle for our "labour" party.
>but not gay marriage.
ehhhhh that's an odd subject, but we indeed don't have actual gay marriage, yet we do.

We have the same refugee voting problem, if not every western country does, who wouldn't import refugees if their main voting base comrpised of them.

But from what I've actually learned in the past I'm pretty sure a lot of assimilated immigrants are actually strictly conservative, and main voting bases for socially liberal parties tend to be from universities and a fraction of women.

That's true, and these refugees never vote for the party that brought them in, that is if they vote at all.

Thankfully the one good thing about muslims and their wish to live in segregated societies and their common refusal to vote.

>Assimilation is
you cant assimilate different genetics you fucking retard

Exception being frisia, from what I've heard the culture is so strong that ghettos don't develop.

That's pretty much how it goes.

Sometimes you can. Sometimes you can't assimilate people with the same genetics. Sup Forums would look very different if this wasn't the case.

Fuck off Yank

>You will never have a Trump like leader
We can always clone him.