anyone with the fricks from chicago?

not too bad, never any win from our area though

Because you live in a shithole.

yeah i know shits rough

Des Plaines reporting for duty.

its whatever, lot of hot chicks at least. i went to lp class of 2009

Cary

State sucks

Definitely disappointed in Rauner, but the scumbag Madigan is the one who has ruined the state.

go to sleep junior, you have school tomorrow

same here. who do you got? I got Olivia stellato Mallory frankovich Celeste roppo Tia k

any 618 wins?

damen and addison

Sorry sugar tits, I'm an oldfag. I've been alive since Shapiro was governor.

Madigan is a fucking pile of shit. He demands EVERYONE vote for him to be Speaker. The last person who didn't vote for him - simply voted "present" - had all of his committee assignments taken away from him.

Illinois isn't a shit hole because of the Republicans.

Wisconsin threads are better

Cornelia and Sheffield

literally nobody from there, i remember them, not very well but its cool. biggest regret is not fucking a lot more

>Illinois isn't a shit hole because of the Republicans.

Or the Democrats. It's a shithole because of the machine.

>inb4 old white man raving "it's a Democratic machine! "

They're as much Democrats as NYC repubs are repubs. It's just the label for the machine.

nighty night gramps

you have convinced no one

try again in the morning

used to live at 535 w cornelia, very convenient to get express bus into loop, walk to treasure island and shit. now i'm only a mile or so west but's it's a big difference

And yet they support all the dems who give away more and more shit to the undeserving, raise taxes and never quit spending.

I can go on and on, but I actually do have to get up early. I have a job and if I don't go to work it, the scumocraps won't have enough money to piss away.

That's because you are an idiot. Madigan controls the state and looks out for himself first and foremost.

>And yet they support all the dems who give away more and more shit to the undeserving, raise taxes and never quit spending.

And yet, dipshit, all of the pension problems started when we had white knight GOP governors. Or has your age-addled mind forgotten that they signed bill after bill granting pensions that no one wanted to pay for?

Get fucked, asshole.

you must be poor.
you talk, react and think like a poorfag with economic insecurity
sorry you're poor

kik jonsmith909090 im looking for amy and emily mess got lots to trade

lake county

>your age-addled mind forgotten

no, he's poor
it's a "scarcity" reaction

Yes, I know. Was just playing on his earlier contention that his age made his knowledge somehow superior.

Waukegan and gurnee?

Better get inside. The murdering hour is nigh.

wths alum here

Who has kik and Rockford roscoe 815

Any 217 Decatur here

anyone from surrounding areas?

Nope, we have teeth.

773 area

checked, but she looks like a walking craigslist AIDS donor. If you stuck your cock in that, hit the clinic at Clark and Diversey.

exactly

right on

bump

So no 815 Rockford orrrr

Knowing her for so long, i definitely know she isnt. lol. But funny analysis

312 here!

I used to work with Kaitlyn for a few weeks. Obsessed with cigarettes but I still want to fuck her

>312 here
You really shouldn't advertise your hourly rate, sweetheart.

My girl

Thats not me. Just posting a chick i know that is in the area. lol