Legendary movie quotes thread

Legendary movie quotes thread

"She rubs the lotion on her skin. She does this whenever she's told."

If I deserve to die, you could still give reasons. That would imply communication. A walrus is yellow when the sun is ugly thread. 63. 63.

I'm out. I hope you will leave soon.

Alta la Vista baby

Say hi to my little friend

let's put a grin on that mouth

"I struggle everyday to not kill myself because I ended up loving a whore who fucks other men while I'm out getting throat fucked by Uncle Sam"

Rosebush

Living is like a box of chocolate. You never know when you will die.

You don't go full retard. Everyone knows that.

It.
It rubs the lotion on it's skin.
By the way, thanks for reminding me. My hands are all scaley.

"You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning."

"Well, are you feeling fortunate, punk?"

Tina you sow dinner is ready

"Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up. Here is..."

Charlie don't surf!

You don't understand! I could'a had class. I could'a had a fair chance of beating the competition in that contest. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.

Are you having a chat with me? Punk

“Human bean juice”

"Rawwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!"
-Benji
Star Bores - The Final Xenomorph

"I can't do that, Dave."

"My nam Jeff."
'Jeff

Luke, son, I am the one who ensiminated your mother

Warriors... come outside to play

Lion in Winter: (upon impending death)

"He's here. He'll get no satisfaction out of me, he won't see me beg."

"You chivalric fool, as if the way a man falls mattered."

"When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal."

I did not hit her. It is a fabrication. It is preposterous, I did not strike her. I did nothing of the sort. Ah, salutations, Marcus

-my name is Groot

"What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."

we're going to need to get a boat thats bigger

>this fucking kid

THIS

jesus christ is it summer already? go back to gaia

Some dudes like to watch planets on fire.

this gathering of peoples in domestic dwellings is simply not large enough for both of us to reside in simultaniously

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

I need your clothes, your boots, and your unicycle

go home douche he sed the actual quote

to smash your foes, see them buried,and hear the singing lanterns of the females.

>saved a thumbnail
it's painfully obvious you don't fit in here, please return to wherever it was you came from before you learned about this place

Yabba dabba doo you son of a bitch!

Yes they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in Hell!

What's up?