Name a better drummer

name a better drummer
>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7R-TxB9at8
youtube.com/watch?v=D_p32avvZ98
youtube.com/watch?v=VGDAlc2XrhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is the low tom so tiny? her setup in general looks kinda uncomfortable too but maybe that's just me

Clever.

I want this kit but it doesn't appear to exist. :(

every member of k-on was pretty goo... I mean EXCELLED at their instrument. You name it; guitar goddess (yui), throbbing hi hats (ritsu), monumental bass (mio), proficient technique (azu nyan) exquisite tone and arregements (mugi). These girls were ridiculously talented for their age, they mastered tea ceremonies like pros and even managed to score a near perfect academic curriculum. You name it "カレーのちライス" – 3:16 (Curry Nochi Rice), "ふわふわ時間" – 3:56 (Fuwa Fuwa Time), "Sunday Siesta" – 3:38, "Heart Goes Boom!!" (instrumental) – 3:36, the list goes on, all hits that rival the compositions of nowadays accalaimed artists like king krule and lupe fiasco. Dare I say that these kawaii nii chan delicious girls were not only talented musically but also extremelly beautiful, you can feel the lust in every downbeat ritsu plays, every small flow of juice love yui drips when she makes a chord change. BEST BAND EVER, THE BAND

>characters drawn with non-canonical facial anatomy/style
this sickens me deeply. fuck you op

Mugi > Yui > Ritsu > Azunyan > Mio

Nah, it's definitely not just you. Having a tomb in the middle would drive me crazy, it's a little disgusting honestly.

today i will remind them

She never fails to make my penis hard, damn...

Good post

I fucking hate weeaboos

How can you unironically put Mugi first, I've seen more character in a breadstick

If I remember correctly, she namedropped Jeff Beck, so she's already based.

I like Ritsu's setup too.

Brown Azunyan >>>>>>>

So this is the world we live in. Jesus can't come back soon enough.

Kys weeb

So good she gets replaced by a computer CG version of herself.

The guy from Shellac does it just fine

Drum machines aren't drummers, user

>showing that much thigh
what a fucking whore

youtube.com/watch?v=-7R-TxB9at8

youtube.com/watch?v=D_p32avvZ98

This lel

/r9k/ here, is the underlying point of skirts easy access to the vagoo?

This thread sux

youtube.com/watch?v=VGDAlc2XrhI

Imagine how bad the guy that made this smells