Is she refering to us snake bros

Is she refering to us snake bros

Alyssa Welch snake food thread

What

Bump

its that time of day again

All Alyssa Snek anons report in

ill always bump you snek bro

Thanks user. Any suggestions or thoughts as of now?

not really, when will she snek its like 3 years now

Really, that long? We are waiting till she confirms that she wants to be snake food. Now we can follow her snapchat (however messaging her would be very troublesome since it's not nearly as anonymous)

wtf are you talking about

We are talking about convincing this petite, 19 year old vegan to feed herself to an anaconda

>Im literally retarded

I saw her snapchat the other day and wondered if we were still working on this project

we are, what ever you plan on sending should be recorded (copied/screencapped) and shared ([email protected]) for archival (and mostly lulz) purposes

never seen this one

fresh off her instagram

yes she is. she wants it

ah, any thoughts, suggestions, questions?

fuck she's hot

2018 is the year we finally feed her to snek

need her

What a sweet, sweet, ass this little snek whore has.

no shit
Any particular reason?

Because she's the perfect candidate

Yeah but why in the next year, we don't have her admitting/stating that she wants to be eaten yet

we've been trying to get consent/ convince her to allow herself to be fed to a large snake, preferably an anaconda, for years. Diplomacy has failed. We must now be men of action

ok then, how will you force her into doing it?
Also email qbert, he may be of help

She's from Massachusetts and goes to Worcester State. We need to enlist the weaponized autists from Sup Forums to get boots on the ground

such a girly girl. I love that. does she have a boyfriend?

Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck. Seriously [email protected], he know's more than me

as far as we know, no. Wouldn't bet on it though, she has a date with a 18ft snake, and something tells me she wont be coming back from that

can someone upload an album of her pics

what if she can handle 18 feet though? I mean haven't you seen those videos of the chicks who are her size if not smaller, taking those dildos that are half their body size? I realize this is a reverse scenario but what if she could handle it and got out alive? do you want her to get out? or do you want death, snekbro?

Considering she's roughly 110lbs and five foot one, taking a full 18 foot dildo would not only kill her, there's be nothing left.
As for being snek food, it would be extremely difficult to get her to being eaten and taken back out alive without harming Mr.Snek. That's why most of us or more concerned with convincing her than just shoving her into one.

so you want her to willfully accept her death and get eaten by am anaconda? this bitch is high society man. fine as fuck, looks rich, has everything in the world going for her.literally everything. how can we possibly make this a reality?

Not willfully accept death, just accept the fact that her purpose in life is to be fed to a snek. How do we make this real? The most important step is to get her on board, hell having her on record saying that she is ok with (or better yet) saying she wants to be snake food would be godly in itself.

just pulled these from her vsco

>getting that snake cream on

deep down she knows she wants snek

for the past few years she's been asked. It's likely not a day goes by without her thinking about it.

its her destiny

You fucking vore freaks are about as autistic as cucks. But not quite. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Dumbest fucking fetish ever.

yes

she has my last name um I mean a friends last name.

Bump