>playing in Schalke
>kids from Ajax
>only 10 players
>in overtime
>own goal

Does it get any more

>SCHALKE

?

>SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE >SCHALKE

can someone explain the shalke meme, ive been on Sup Forums for like 7 years and still don't get it but always been to embarrassed to post this.

>Schalke

the one club that never fails to fail

>Choke 04

>conceding against 10 men twice
incredible incredible meme

wow i posted that before i saw 3-1, that's what i get for not >schalke

How do they do? How do they manage to do it every time?

DNA

I thnk once when Sup Forums froze for like a day or so, the top post was >schalke with that image.

>conceding twice against 10 men
kek

Kek

KEK

Has >schalke ever been more >schalke than this?

Sup Forums crashed ages ago and the top viewable thread in its frozen state was that image with >Schalke.

>when you try your best but you are >Schalke

>Schalke

they can exchange the entire squad, all the coaches, the physiohterapists, the doctors even the greenkeeper

this kind of retarded slapstick when it matters will always appear

>schalke

>mfw I bore witness to >schalke
>mfw I didn't think I'd be remembering it 7 years later

They play constantly ""relatively"" ""successful"" since more than 30 years in the upper half but never managed to win the Bundesliga. They came close often, but Schalke never fails to disappoint.
They are also one of the ""big clubs"" and constantly burn millions on shitty coaches and meme players.

>S C H A L K E
C
H
A
L
K
E

FUCKING HOW?

Even Neverkusen would have won that game.

>schalke

thanks lads

heh i guess LGTSS

>SCHALKE

>Schalke

Only Schalke can lose the unlosable games

Imagine being from gelsenkirchen right now

>conceding TWICE (2 times) against 10 (ten) men

Some things never change

>schalke

Bait tabs/10

What did Schalke do this time? Someone plz quick rundown

all they had to do was not let 10 exhausted amsterdam homosexuals score

they let them score twice

Gent-no
Lyon-possibly
Schalke-most likely
Man u-not a chance

Im fine with this

Hol up, Schalke lost?, to swamp germans HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>10 exhausted amsterdam homosexuals score
How early was the Red?

Kinda like a mix of being the Spurs and United of the Bundesliga then?

>be >schalke in the 110th minute of a heroic comeback from a 2-0 loss in the first leg
>up 3-0
>against 10
>at home
>gg ez
>concede stupid goal
>and another for good measure
>3-4 o.a.
>out

Task: do not concede at home against 10 Ajax players for 9 minutes

Schalke mode engaged

oh no

>Schalke

I wonder how this guy's doing

4/10 tabs

First yellow was 'kay, second yellow was gay.