Who else finds Mexicans attractive, even more so than White Americans? I'm in California...

Who else finds Mexicans attractive, even more so than White Americans? I'm in California, so I would probably have very few problems finding a suitable wife for me, eventually.

Mexicans are pretty much white. Most have ‘white’ facial features.

they're hot but they blow up like fuckin balloons when they get older

You are pretty much correct. They still appear to be heavily Iberian influenced, generally, although they also have strong Native American influences. The overweight epidemic among Mexicans (and Americans) is regrettable, though. Thin, normal, to only slightly overweight is where the ideal levels of attraction comes, for me. No race/ethnicity looks good, as a whole, obese.

Right. Mexico is a country if mixed people (white/native). Some Mexicans have more white in them than others. Overall, an attractive people in my opinion.

Yes. People just need to maintain healthy diet and some exercise, to have a decent weight. I could easily see myself marrying average looking women, if they fulfill other qualities, personally, that are important to me.

Mexican or Indian is a pretty fun game

I do, but unfortunately I live in arizona, and this is the shit I get

Indian, as in Native American, or the South Asians?

Thin/normal weight Mexican Americans exist.

They are hot, yes. Even when overweight, more than pasty white women.

Much better than white women
Smarter than men, can cook and clean but they are psycho
Psycho women are my fetish though

Yes and no. The Spanish did their best to genocide the native people out, but they did miss entire populations of people in various places, which survived into modernity. But yeah, most Mexicans in most of the bigger cities, are the result of that extremely aggressive & brutal race mixing.

south asian

Why do Mexican women constantly get stereotyped as psycho? Where are you guys getting that notion that they are any more crazy than Whites?

lol yeh I live in Wi, and our Native's don't look anything like your Natives.

bc we've all seen how the guys act, all caught up in their peacocking, and they can't control their fucking emotions as soon as something sets them off either. It's a thing in the latin cultures. The passion. Have some self control, wtf, are you a man with a functioning logical brain, or a mindless animal beholden to your emotions?

Sometimes, the looks overlap, though. They look generally similar to me.

I'm Italian American, if that has anything you're implying towards me. Am I also susceptible to psychosis, then?

Its because of the Telenovelas ( mexican soaps /dramas). Also the music, its all heart break and dramatic and well yes. The Passion.

Yes, all latinos including Europeans (excluding Romanians) are passionate af in the eyes of foreigners

Go to sleep, Ronnie.

100% agree. white women are trash. the majority of them are self absorbed cunts. american celeb culture ruined them. latinas are the shit. theyre loving, passionate, fun, and sexy af. they take care of their men. i could def see myself settling down with one

nobody is talking about men lol. and we all know mexican guys have fragile egos. you even look at them and they freak out. they make irrational life changing decisions based purely on emotion and that is why so many of them end up in jail. then again, this really only applies to mexican-american men. if youve ever met a pure blooded mexican man, its like an entirely different species. not only are they clam and collected, but theyre extremely mature and polite. dunno why their children turned into such trash when they came to this country

Spaniard ones, maybe, but the tiny little dirt gnome of the south? yeah nah m8. they are very manly looking.

Lol have you ever been to mexico
Its the exact opposite of what you just described.