Illinois, try again

Illinois, try again

Decatur 217

any more bre m?

708 please

847 standing by

everyone please share your regular portillos order

i'm a jumbo-dog, large cheese fries, & chocolate shake guy, myself.

Villa park here. Italian beef with sweet peppers dipped and a cheese fry

bump for orland park

sup hyde park

anyone here go to lths?

773 here, broiled chicken w LG fries and strawberry malt.

Damn. Now I gotta get portillos tomorrow.

oooh, i really like the italian beef. it's actually pretty convenient for keto if you take out the bread

>not cheese fries
kys faggot

never had the malt though. might try it sometime

773 here, Italian beef dipped with hot peppers, extra cheese and a vanilla shake

extra cheese with... the italian beef? wtf

Dude don’t knock it till you try it. Throw some mozz on that slut. It’s spiritual

where are the fucking nudes

If you don't get mozzarella cheese on your beef you're a massive faggot

Shut the fuck up this is a Portillo's thread now

Bethalto wins?

came for the tits
stayed for the weiners

also, you do realize that the portillos talk is what's bumping this thread constantly, right?

bump for this

Who's this?

Here's some Kristin Boyd. Got anything?

>All these /nochili/ chumps ITT

barnellis. chicken parm. life.

also, yeah, 847 again

any of her? 847

i used to get portillos chili constantly back when i was dieting

shit's good.

name?

773 here, hot dog with mustard, tomatoes, and hot peppers, small cheese fries, and an Arnold Palmer.

Jumbo dog with everything, chop salad with extra dressing, strawberry cake

>not getting the jumbodog
wtf bro

also, you guys eat like shit. no wonder y'all don't have anything to deliver

sara n

815 reporting in

>773
>Harold's Chicken

773 here looking to trade. [spoiler]i don't like portillos[/spoiler]

312 reporting

them tits, goddamn.
Trading her pics?

>criticizes eating habits of Portillo's patrons

Why? Do you go to Portillo's for the fucking salad?

Got any more user?

nah but im not a fucking fatass

"hi yes id like a large shake, cheese fries, half a cake, a burger, and a hotdog" is not a fucking sane meal

(and the chopped salad there ain't bad. don't hate)

847 CL

sure am, what ya got?

can somebody confirm?

confirmed

Okay, I agree with you but I personally don't order anywhere near that much food when I eat there. I'm actually still a little skeeved out that they make their chocolate cake and shakes with mayo.

Chicago northside

Ayy a fellow 815 brother

then my comment isn't @ you as much as it is everyone else itt

Crestwood
1-2 chi style dogs with everything, greek salad for later, any shake/malt, and sometimes a chocolate eclair cake

Decatur area

Can you post her face? I swear to fucking god I know the name. Is she 22?

see what i mean?

Great way to get robbed

Forever bumping for Joanna K from Glen Ellyn.

might know this slut if somebody can confirm if the posting is real.
will deliver nudes with sauce if confirmed.
This chick might be from 630

708 orland checkin in

I rarely get portillos senpai. Its not like I order that every other day. Maybe once a month at max. Not even that.

Des Plaines. Chicken croissant sandwich. Italian beef dipped. Chocolate cake shake

Anyone here from the crestwood/alsip/worth/palos area? These threads always suck. Theres no way im the only one here.

Skokie here.
You guys should check out Jamaica Jerk. Good fucking food there.

815 babes are the best babes

Any nudes or faceshots?

I'm 773 transplanted from 815. Visiting home is... depressing. Like stepping back 20 years in time.

815 wonder lake checkin

got anything?

Rockford here. Fucking nuke us. The entire state actually.

Any dirty 630 out there?

This whole state is depressing.

I used to play club soccer in Rockford, sometimes I travel out there to visit the Japanese Gardens. Cherry Vale mall used to be the place to go when I was in high school, but it looks like the city has really gone to shit in the last decade.

Chicago is great, and some of the surrounding suburbs are okay. Everything else might as well be another planet.

Awful lot of niggers in our areas eh?

oh man, the way the light post takes out that bicyclist trying to get away

fucking brutal

Yea, k1k?

Rockford or cherry valley are like the only places to go for food and entertainment which sucks since you might get shot lol

>Chicago is great

half of chicago is gary-tier

i dont use kik can you share here?

Maybe because it's like, right next to Gary?

This place is a fucking dark and damp dump. I hate it here. Everythings expensive oy vey, and the people suck.

niggers and some of us beaners are shitheads in this country. contributing a lot to the fucking crimes here.

Yeah, I've heard the crime rate in the area has gotten insane. Is it mostly gang activity?

Anyone here go to moraine?

Who do you have?

Mostly but every nigga you see is probably loaded. a cop got killed recently after pulling over this car and the whole community went nuts for a good 2 weeks.

773, 2 maxwell polish and a coke

posted these twomostly stuff from anonib and Sup Forums
what you got?

Only west of the river. I had a buddy that lived off of estate and 6th, it was fine there. cross that fucking river and take the wrong turn off killburn (appropriately named) or into concord commons its pretty rough.

There isn't really shit to do since all the industry closed down and the money left. At least there are some ok bars/diners but every city has that. I just hate the state in general though. I hope another irishman lights that shithole on fire and it slides into that disgusting lake it sits next to.

Name? Tattoo is familiar

Actually last time I was at cherry valley mall I saw some guy get in a shootout with the cops after crashing his car lmfao

618, Chelsea B

The ass should be more familiar than the tattoo

Speaking of estate street and food, a Lino’s lasagna would hit the spot right now

Any more for that hottie?

Oh yeah this summer there was like two shooting at the mall, it was outside and I can’t remeber if anyone got shot but I don’t think so. The mall ended up banning kids under 18 on the weekends with out supervision from an adult because of it tho

309 checking in

You know her?