Post some Nigger bitches

Post some Nigger bitches

I´m sexy and i know it

You want to suck

No condom riqued

bestiality is hot

70 IQ, big tits, and won’t call the cops if raped or beat. Perfect woman really.

I will return to this thread.

a cute

If african bitches are tired of being raped and infected with aids, shouldn’t they wear clothes? I know they’re functionally retarded, but surely the white missionaries can provide clothing. Stop dressing like sluts.

That’s a half Indian, not a nigger.

100% Nigger rape bitch

That's someone cosplaying as Katara, who's probably black

Anything that isn't white is a nigger. You'd know this if you were an actual human.

I’m Asian faggot. Anything that Isn't Asian is a nigger, low IQ pale nigger.

She’s isn’t a nigger. She’s a mestizo. I didn’t come here to see mestizos. They’re on every thread already. I thought this was an homage to nigger Africans?

I'm sure that's why my people run the planet and you can't even get laid. Stupid little yellow subhuman faggot.

Why are non-native English speakers pretending they're allowed to post?

You can Fuck here for a chicken wing

posting with eyes closed just had dinner

Fifth Element II. Except this version will be set in the future in Africa where they finally invent the wheel.

She's clearly white. And as we've already established, whites are niggers.

Why can nigger write?

>starts sentences with "And"
>pretends to not be a nigger

>they finally invent the wheel.

Run the planet? Kek. China and Japan provide all your goods and own all your debt. If you’re in Europe it’s worse, all your women are getting fucked by Somalis and Muslims.

I get laid just fine, keep getting cucked by Somali dick.

Aids!!!

>entire post is green
>pretends not to be a reptilian

>all these yellow slaves make things for you in exchange for fake money
>what do you mean you run shit?
You're never touched a titty in your life, Kato. It's a result of your low test physiology, soyboy.

I hit. We all got to die sometime. Came into the world by way of the pussy, leave the world by way of the pussy.

Keep bumping, you little yellow beast.

How much big black cock has been on your girlfriend’s tongue?soyboy? Fuck that is pure cringe. You are a white nigger.

Good boy. Keep doing what your white master told you to do. Keep bumping for your white master, Kato.

Look at this big guy with a 99 IQ. Where do you work? Starbucks?

>some faggot with a non-masculine or absentee father is playing pile-on like a gay
What a surprise.

Yes, I like their big asses too

hot bitch

>when you're so intellectually insecure you spend the entire thread talking about IQ
Cringe.

Great nips.

You need a very high IQ to appreciate black booty

>Aids!!!
But THAT Aids sure feels awesome

Hey, hey, hey come on, anons, let focus on the niggers. I'm pretty sure every other color agrees they're the worst

True, also need a sturdy belt for when they back talk.

you guys are crazy, she is nigger.

that is the niggest tit I've ever seen

That herpes on her lip?

I assume so