Which Spic country is the safest for an American?

Which Spic country is the safest for an American?

You're living in it

Estadounidensia.

Puerto Rico surely, even straight guys will suck your dick there if you promise them statehood

>be american
>get shot

it is uruguay the safest

CHI

LOS

OP lives in California?

none of them, just go to Europe or Australia, girls here are not like internet sells you

ESTADOS

Don't be a pssy and go to el salvador

Honduras

HISPANOHABLANTES

JODIDOS

This. I will personally suck your big american dick.

none, you shouldn't of come here

Quite sure there are safer alternatives for burgers than stay in the US. Maybe Costa Rica.

Safest Spic countries are Chile, USA and Ecuador in that order

The Dutch speaking parts.

Aruba, Suriname, Curacao etc.

>dutch speaking
>spic
Pick one m8. Well, to be fair Aruba and Curacao are filled with venezuelans and colombians

Venezuela

What do they think about the Islands in Venezuela?

Rare

Kek no
Well kinda
Just stay away from Guayaquil

And Colombia.

lurk more gringo

not really sure, m8. I've just heard that lots of them are migrating there

Colombians do visit Aruba a lot. Curacao is a bit more underground

Cuba

As illegals that will be deported perhaps. Its actually quite hard to get a permanent visa here.

Perú will try their best!

Haiti

Not the EEUUA

It's us, but fuck off we're full

nigga, the word "deportation" doesn't exist in latin america lol

The US is unironically not a very safe country.

I bet at least 1/3 of the cunts in Latin America have less violent crime, if not more than 1/3 of them. I'm just pulling that from my ass but maybe somebody has statistics.

French Guyana doesn't count so I guess Costa Rica? Panama surely as well.

nothing bad should happen to you in Uruguay.

Nothing bad should happen to him in Argentina either, really, right? I mean as long as he stays out of bad neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, but that's a rule every American is already acquainted with from our own cities.

Ecuador and Chile are safer than both. Northeastern Colombia (Boyaca, Santander) are also safer than both of those cunts

Not really. Argentina is not a safe country anymore. You won't get killed anyways, unless you are retarded. But you can get robbed.

>anymore
Bummer to hear that. What happened, and when?

>Northeastern Colombia (Boyaca, Santander) are also safer than both of those cunts

hordes of non educated, poorly raised generations came in
add to that the unstable economy and welfare state peronism created, and the people that already had economic problems began to lose jobs and get taxed
add to that the falling quality, and general disregard from the society towards public education

when you dropped out of highschool, never saw your parents work, have problems to find one yourself, and live like shit while there are people with more money around you, suddenly robbing doesn't seem like a bad idea

SPA

>EspaNa

Isn't Montevideo like that, too?? My girlfriend got robbed there once.

Chile

>My girlfriend
Fake and gay.

Cuba, they're so desperate for foreign currency that they'll treat you like a prince as long as you spend money and don't criticize the commie government.

Yes, it exists.

Remember that Colombia has deported over 1000 Venezuelans, and also it has deported Cubans.

Reynosa, Mexico

>wasting your internet ration on calling Venezuela safe

Funny how they're all going there.

this is 100% true

Which teams are these? And which cunt? What's your best guess

France, germany and Argentina

Honestly i have no idea what your post was referring to, and havent read anything earlier in the thread

Those looks like central americans.

Because the shirt of the guy in the middle, also the policeman uniform.

why is your regional flag finland

why is yours Chile?

i'll never recover from this

noooooooooo Argentina don't die :'(
I thought you were one of the success stories :'((((

>American bantz
i'ts at the same level of your education

Italian visiting the US here - I'm flying to Brazil and Argentina soon. Anything I should know?

sopa
la mochila
that's all you need to know