>bakugan
the fuck is that?

I killed some niggers.

I fucked a trap

>little boy keeps pulling down his pants for homorous effect
>it seriously turned me on

send help

I pick my nose sometimes

I reported you to the Vatican for making my ass look like Mt. St. Helen’s when I was 7.

Faggot

Kek
My sister's friend slept over like she usually did during the summer, but one morning I woke up and the door was open and her friend was wearing short shorts and they were hiked up a little and I touched her ass while she was sleeping. Right hand was broken and in cast at the time

I drank my mom's bottle of sangria when I was 13

I spent $364.53 on chinese finger traps by thw crate.

Same lol

yesterday i fapped to cp

Heroin is fun. Probably a sin though.

Rather a trap fucked you

I thought I was bisexual so I decided to hook up with a trap. Found one that was pretty passable. We do the deed but half way I feel I'm getting flacid. I get the her to suck me off to get me hard again. once I'm hard again, I rim her ass and stroking her and suddenly it hits me. You do save a ton more by switching to Geico

I fap to club penguin too

I got a similar price on some finger boxes recently

Fapped to Ajit Pai, I feel filthy now

I got my favorite finger box about five years ago when they were popular. 33 with tax and shipping. It’s not bad but I wouldn’t mind trying out a new one.

I spent like 500$ or more on tf2 mannco crates
Im not even joking

>33 with tax and shipping
>rolls 33
God wills it

Good time to buy a finger box I guess.

I fall in love too easily but its slowly changing.. Still

Thats not a sin tho...

I bought a 5 pound bag of gummy worms and ate it all in like 2 days.

My boyfriend has swapped nudes with men in the past and I know for a fact is turned on by the idea of jacking off with another man. I couldn’t stop masturbating when I found his old forum posts where he talked about wanting to do gay shit with other dudes. I secretly wish he wasn’t so hung up on and in denial of his sexuality so I can watch him do gay shit with another dude. It will never happen though.

Can you send me a like so i can jack off to him too ?

bifag reporting in
want me to seduce him for you? happy to bring you in half way through

Say the Hail Mary 1,000,000,000 times and then kill your self so you can personally apologize to God

Sorry to God for my sins.

I have a bit of an addiction to a reskinned Candy Crush game.

checked

I guess this means you have approval to keep wasting time and money on it

I haven’t spent money on it but I’ve definitely wasted far too much time on it for a goddamn RESKIN of Candy Crush.