Fuck cockstar games

Fuck cockstar games.

The doomsday update for GTA V? Everything costs at least 60 mil total. The highest payout for a heist? 1.25 mil, assuming you don't get hit once.

Does anyone know any hacks for the game? Ever since menyoo was removed i never found a new one. Free preferred, bought ones accepted.

How much real-world money does it cost to buy that much in-game money? As someone who has owned GTA V since it came out, I haven't played online until this past week because this the trailer for this heist looked like fun. Is it going to be nearly impossible to break into it this late in the game?

Last I played, most of the hacks, unless they were paid subscription hacks, were banned in the huge banwaves.

I gave in and bought some cash with the shark cards, and they banned me for "unusual transaction" with the additional cash. And since rockstar's retarded enough to not bother with ban appeals, I can't even provide a receipt as proof of purchase of the shark cards and get unbanned.

Never buying one of their trash games again.

Nevermind, found the "Great White Shark Card" which is $19.99 real money for $1.25 million in-game currency. That's $960 for $60 million GTA bucks.

$100 irl gets you 8.5 mil ing. It costs almost 1 thousand dollars to get 80 mil.

And it's very possible to hack this late in the game. Menyoo was a great hack but it was threatened with a lawsuit if they didn't shut down.

I don't know how some dudes own so much shit . I really hope no one is buying shark cards jeez that's cuck af

You got any good hacks that aren't banned to recommend? Of course free ones are preferred.

fuck man there are always dozens have you ever heard of fucking google. We are not your private fucking search monkeys because your a lazy fag

I currently have 18.4 mil because of hacks pre gunrunning DLC, but I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it all cause with every update my friends just scream at me "GEHT THIS NEHW THING IHTS SOOO COOHL"

Mate, you don't think I've tried? try fucking googling it. You get the first dozen pages filled with those fake websites that say you have to fill out a survey before you do it. And then the rest are viruses.

alright just this once i will be your search nigger dabludabludabludotunknowncheats.me

use the 7r14angl3 one and only use ped drop hack. But anyway GTAV sucks dick not worth 50cents

Christmas came early this year!

You use this? Or is it just s website you found.

Awww, PC only. PS4 sucks cock.

Anything?

i use it when i play never been banned but GTAV still sucks dick. Skyrim sex dungeons forever

>dabludabludabludotunknowncheats.me

Says it's offline. Is this working for anyone else?

>unknowncheats.me
werks for me

>mfw retards still play this grindfest in almost 2018

I stopped when I found out there was flying bikes I was like nah bro your not gonna make me pay for cheats I'm out.

>I just play the FiveM client with my friends - it's still "GTA Online" but nothing's actually connected - so you can progress and do whatever the fuck you want without the grind, along with added RP capabilities.

Ps4 gamer here ...... *cough* I mean woah I never knew you could do that! I must surely get on that right away!

Not gonna PCMR on you, but you really cucked yourself by buying it on PS4.

There's always so much more modding capability on PC ...

Eh I played FiveRP for a while. In all honesty I don't see how it could be fun without enough friends to make a whole organization by yourselves. I kept playing and grinding thinking "all it is going to take is that one good RP moment filled with suspense and fun that will make it all worth it"...and it never came. I was just sitting there grinding for even less reward than grinding in the base online. It really sucks that 99% of RP servers on any game are only fun if you're griefing at this point

Look up Maverick Loader.
Right now the money tricks don't work, but you can still make yourself invincible and one-man missions.
They added some protection so you can't spawn more than 2000 dollars at a time so getting any large amount takes forever, and you can't pick it up too fast or the game will spam you with a warning message that the transaction did not process. Also currently makes the game crash.

Well also depends on which servers you're going on - my friends and I really have fun with an EMS server where we have fun going around as cops and arresting people (players that go around committing crimes) - stuff like apartments, cars and stuff are free, so it's less focused on the grind to acquire the gear and more on the experiences we can get from playing with it.

>play

I just go on to peoplewatch, cheat, and fly around in a rocketbike. It was never a good game worth putting effort into and Rockstar has made it abundantly clear that you are not allowed to have fun.

I know man I just can't be bothered with it, I like to just turn on console and ready to go. One thing I can say is fuck you sony for making that console so small, sounds like a plane going off, it has woken up several people in the night, and because it's night time can't have tv loud so I play with no audio.

KMB

Any coded ip/dns servers still up?

I'll never buy a rockstar game again. Not because of the gay multiplayer bullshit, i never even bothered with that to begin with, its the fucking "can't play offline story mode unless you have an internet connection" bullshit. I havent played the game since like 2015 because I dont have house internet anymore after some bogus charges Brighthouse wouldnt correct... Cant use phone internet because of shitty data bullshit... Its not just me either, a whole fuckload of people are pissed off about that.

>waa i can't buy everything from every update
>no i dont like progression i just want to get everything RIGHT NOW

shut the fuck up faggot

Rockstar shill. Progression is slow and painful because the lobbies are filled with trolls and quiters. Rockstar literally encourages ppl to fuck with you in the lobby so you cant get anything done

There's a difference between right now and fuck that shit. 'grinding' I think there should be a new name like M.T. Mining.

Well, you're just a sad little faggot, aren't you.

>SHILL SHILL!!!
Opinion discarded.

>playing gta online alone
lmfaoing @ ur life, only thing you'll find there are mexican kids who're getting yelled at with open mics
Only way to play online is with friends or people from communities, randoms are retarded.

>not knowing the difference between having progression and tailoring your full priced game to be a grindfest that encourages spending money to skip the hundreds of in game hours it takes
>being this new

even bothered to play online/BUY credits

Nope play with freinds, still long as fuck took days of 10+ hours of gaming, even done the glitch for the end heist mission to cut the time aswell, and host gave the 3 people all the money where he had so much. I just managed to buy the hydra... when it was on special..... with the other 500 000 I already had saved

>Took you 4 years to realize the game is centered around microtransactions
>Whine every time a new content update comes out instead of quitting the game and shutting the fuck up like a normal person
>being this new

started the game (again) a few months ago; made ~100 mil. in a month and a half playing in a co-op/peaceful crew; it would have been harder if I was very low level, but it's not hard making money, just time-consuming

ITT: bunch of lazy faggots

/thread

idk man I pay my internet on time

I downloaded gta from torrent

>quit the game within a year
>have legitimate concern for how these practices affect the industry so stay updated on it
>respond to someone who says people are just whining about having to play the game
>"LOL HOW OLD ARE U NEWFAG WHINE ABOUT GAME YOU PLAY LOL SO NEW XD LOL"
>mfw

ITT: a bunch of idiots bothering to purchase anything online

bro you can NOT finish the last heist (act3) so we do not know how much mony it gives and just in rockstars defense this update is among the cheapest ones so far

tbf gta V has been garbage for anyone who cares about single player, I've had the game for a few years now, NEVER go on online. I can't get any of the cars I want without spending more time than I have and the interactions aren't fun enough to keep me around

> single player was shit
Too right I was reasy to do some balck on black nigger bashing like the first island in gta sanand .... but no I'm towing cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael was ok but didn't do much.
trevor was just a try hard character.
Ending was shit and cheesy, better mechanics are online yet were never put over to single player. Island is mainly empty space and feels about as in depth as an unborn baby's cunt.

i am chilling on my yacht, waiting for all the lazy faggots in this thread to find out how much one shot with the orbital cannon is

I really liked frenklins ability, plus I liked his clothes options a lot more. I just wanted some of the online stuff to be available in single player, the only reason it's not is to sell more shark cards

like I really enjoyed single player, but IV's story was more engaging. I never played SanAn, just Vice but not the story

San is the best bro, it's quite old now so I don't think you will quite get the appeal.

>i never played what a vast majority of the community agrees is the best GTA

The fact that you havent played the game a shit ton of NEETs grew up on is nothing short of an insult.

500,000 dolaars tto fire 1 shot?! What the fuck???

I was paid on time, Brighthouse sent me a random bogus $600 bill out of error and wouldnt correct it. They fucked over a lot of people

yo i got the same yacht, only that i have gold finish on it i also got the maze bank office somewhere, hmu tbh

I was like 9 when SanAn came out, I just played what my brother had
Chill dude

The higher value cards usually get you more per real dollar but it may drop off, I don't remember