Shrooms are a joke. Unless people seek a body load of some nausea Pic unrelated but same strain...

Shrooms are a joke. Unless people seek a body load of some nausea Pic unrelated but same strain. Ate 7gs of golden teachers just before 10pm it's 1 am and feeling baseline sober and going to sleep because I'm pissd for waste of money and time. Maybe eating half ounce could achieve some visuals. Imho shrooms are a joke.

you think that just because you ate some bunk shrooms once that your experience is constant with the hundreds of thousands of shrooms trips that have been taken in history

they really didn't kick in on you did they

Gotta get you some rc boy. 4-aco-dmt will kick your ass at just 60mg

not my fault you're eating moldy shit

shitty old mushrooms with no blue bruising. You got scammed. Lol shrooms would fuck you up kid

I like doing rc I always prefer those to lsd because I like tripping for more than 6-8 hours.

You got garbage shrooms. 7g should have floored you for hours. I've done it, I was an incoherent mess and couldn't move for ages. I hallucinated insanely hard for a good part of it.

Normally 2-3 would be enough to trip fucking balls if they are good.

LSD is a 12 hour trip, unless you get fake acid. That is one of the reason I stopped doing it. I used to drop acid weekly at times. Committing 12 hours to tripping and another day to reintegrate is just too much.

3rd time doing shrooms first was b+ those were good feelings at 8th no visuals got golden teachers because those are supposed to be more visual did 8th no visuals. Did quarter of golden teachers from different dealer. Still no visuals. Waste of money and time. Simple minded people probably get most use out of these shrooms. I'd rather stick with rcs and lsd or dmt. Even dmt is just giving me color hue with some waves. In either daylight or pitch black in silence. Psychs are disappointing.only good time was 5 tabs of 150ug lsd did I see some visuals.

Shrooms are for kissless Virgins who are scared to try real drugs. Broooooo I seen unicorns blah blah. Ur shrooms weren't good etc

shrooms have been my favorite drug for some time now, that would floor me for sure.

You got bunk shit man. My first time I only took 3.5 and lost my fucking mind. Crazier than any of my acid trips

So I grow shrooms. I've eaten my own shrooms and nothing has happened. Twice that happened. So it may be a couple of things. Are you on any SSRI's? That will keep you from tripping. Also, if you ate dairy, that will fuck up your trip. If you ate a heavy meal, that will fuck up your trip. If they were not properly stored or are old, that will fuck up your trip. Also, if you have a lot of experience with psyches like I do, 7 grams is like baseline, usually a half oz to an oz will have you talking to aliens and shit.

Yeah they were pretty cheap so I didn't have much expectations goes them 60$ for half ounce. Only know three guys from different area codes one has b+ and one has gt and other had regular cubes. Get them pretty cheap. Texas fag here. 60$ for half ounce, 100 for ounce 250 for quarter pound so again I have low expectations for these. My dealer who doesn't deal shrooms but rcs and acid is good lsd is 10 a hit unles buying bulk. Rcs are 1 a hit and to the guy who said lsd is 12 hours. Yeah I didn't feel baseline sober till 12 hours after I dropped but I wasn't seeing visuals for full 12 hours when I said 6-8 hours I was talking about Peaking. Not including come up and come down.

Don't take anything but some weed which I last smoked 4 weeks ago. Don't even drink either

Yeah i haven't ate since morning and didn't eat shrooms till 10pm it's 1am and I'm baseline. Like I said half ounce might achieve some visuals.

Shrooms are a wild card my guy
I’ve eaten more than decent amounts just to end up kind of high
I’ve also eaten less than decent amounts and gotten rocked.

Mushrooms can be extremely powerful. I promise you that.

I hate when my acid or shrooms are like this. I will get a weak batch and take a shit ton. Get more a few days later thinking it's the same, take a lot again, but unexpectedly trip my nuts off. I like hard tripping but I want to know that I'm going to be trippng hard, not being hit out of nowhere

Yeah I felt more on 8th of b+ than quarter of gt. So yeah it is a wild card. But I think I'll just stick to lsd. Got a guy from midland who has 280ug lsd so that will be guaranteed visuals at 4 hits when he gets down here next week. Wish I could find some rc would be nice being able to have visuals straight for 12+ hours.

Dude, you might have just got some bunk ass shrooms. The most i've ever taken at once is 56 grams of dried shrooms.... but even being at that point, 1.5 grams of shrooms will make my thoughts louder and shit brighter. I don't start getting fractals and shit until I'm at like 3.5 grams. 7 grams I have full blown visuals in my head and fractals are everywhere, colors are insane. At 14 grams, theres heavy confusion, and sometimes you can't even keep your eyes open. Visuals are super strong.

It can take up to 7 hours

See my post Peaking visuals was 6-8 hours wasn't baseline sober till 12 hours after drop. Either with 1 tab or 4+ tabs at same time I'm back to baseline 12 hours later variation in intensity depending on dosage. It's legit lsd tested with kit and checked with light on two different sheets from same source this guy doesn't sell bunk won't sell rc I specifically ask for rc when looking for acid. Only sells lsd I wish I could find solid connect with rc and don't really care for lsd. My experience with them has been good but nowadays I'm just in it for visuals. Legit dmt was let down. Wish I could find rc dmt I'm sure would be better visuals.

Shit I wish you were right lol.

Did 2 G's of Hawaiians this last Saturday. Crazy bad trip because I went into it with some anxiety, which was dumb. Scary crazy closed eye visuals, though. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack. Done this particular batch almost 10 times; about a week inbetween each trip. Each time is just as fucking as wild as the one before; but always different. Makes me enormously horny if I keep it below 1.5 G's, too.

Boomers are definitely the wild card of hallucinogens.

I mean for sure at 7gs my throughts are loud yeah. The lights are brightish and yes closed eye I can picture fractals and images but I can picture those sober as well when I close my eyes. My imagination is very great closed eye. My experience with lsd let me see them eyes wide open. Shrooms yes closed eyes was improved a little bit but I don't get the visuals people exclaim there to be. I'm sure it's just bunk shrooms but I've done three different strains and it's all the same body load and level of boredom from 1.5 to 8th to quarter. I'm sure doing half ounce of any strain can achieve some visuals but I'd rather not waste any more money in this and I'll just stick to acid I got more out of a hit 150 ug with no nausea or body load than I'd did with quarter of teachers and I actually got visuals on one hit 150 ug. 7gs of shrooms was a let down.

You're talking about Hawaiian seeds right? Unless you're referring to something else. Yeah lsa is nice experience very nice visuals at 2gs it's comparable to 3 hits of 150ug lsd.

If you did 7 G's of legit shrooms, you shoulda been flying around the universe on a rocket-shark.

Unless you're just one of those people that doesn't respond very well to them. But still; 7 G's.

Ok, so you need to definitely go up to half oz. And the reason you are getting nausea or stomach issues is cause shrooms are made from "chitin". Its fibrous. This is the same shit that shrimp tails and bug exoskeletons are made from. One way to keep from having stomach issues is to make "liquid shrooms".

Crush shrooms up in grinder. Put shrooms in mason jar. Pour Everclear on shrooms. Make sure the Everclear covers all of the shroom dust. Put the lid on. Keep it like this for a week.. shake this shit up every day 2x daily. On the 7th day, filter out the Everclear. I'd recommend a metal strainer. I feel like coffee filters suck up too much medicine. Once you have the Everclear separate you can leave it out and let it evaporate to a smaller amount. You can then use this liquid in anything you like to drink. I just put it in water. Drink the glass of water. Can't even taste anything. Trip hits quicker and harder but for shorter time. No stomach issues.

Why do you want to take mushrooms?

It's because of all this bullshit we need GOOD CLEAN ACID

Yeah I was flying across the universe on 4 hits 150ug of lsd I've been there but 7gs of shrooms bunk or not was let down. Im sure like the other guy was sayin half ounce to ounce or been 56 gs like he said might give me personally some decent visuals. I'm not going to bother with it anymore so

Imho and tl;dr for thread lurkers one hit of 150ug lsd was more fun and actual visuals with eyes open than quarter of shrooms. But to each their own. I probably just don't respond to shrooms like others.

Oh yea, keep your jar in a dark place. The light fucks up the psilocybin.

Yes sir lsd is where it's at preach that's shit man. At 150ug hit was better than 7gs of shrooms

Did lemon tek on 7gs btw if that means anything extra it's worth noting . But did nothing but eat them straight when doing the 8th felt the same on both occasions

obv bait, shrooms will eat you up and shit you out if you aren't careful

150ug is baby shit lmao

I'm gonna make 5LBS of LSD25

10,000,000 hits. Start a religion

I took 3.5g the other day with some essential oils and got so fucked up it felt like the universe was fucking me. Ive had quite a few trips in my time but your shit must just suck.

How long did you let them soak? 20-25 Minutes is ideal. Anything longer will mess shit up. And I think you just need to take more man. I just did 15 grams on Sunday night and I was fucked up. Like Tripping balls. It was awesome.

For everyone in thread I even did the lemon juice tek that's gospel on shroomery on the 7gs it felt exactly the same as 8th just eating them straight. Same body load and nausea and same closed eye improvements. Being sober my closed is a day dream I get lost in. Eyes wide open is what I'm chasing.

Acid never hit me like I think it shoulda. I used to take 6 hits a week of different batches, for 4 months and never got anything like I do with cubes. At the end of my time with it, the walls were barely moving. Plus, I'd puke my guts up for an hour everytime. Mainly, I think, because I'd never tell my girlfriend I was doing it (lol) which would give me anxiety.

Anyway, they're PES Hawaiians. Not sure what you mean by "seeds". But shit is the most legit I've ever done. Gonna start growing my own, eventually. Really wanna try Penis Envy when I can get the money.

Used timer on iPhone chugged that shit at 19:30 on the dot. Stirred it every 5mins when I started. Did lemon tek on two different occasions(8th and quarter) same feelings like I've described above.

Uhh...

Just take some fresh ginger with your boomers. Should be ok.

Half oz my friend. You won't be disappointed. Fast all day. Use liquid shrooms to keep your stomach good. And make sure you got your set and setting. You should be good. If it doesn't work, maybe look into another psyche.

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds contain lsa. That's what I thought you were referring to. Sorry for the confusion.

maybe you're just retarded

You're doing it for the wrong reasons

I actually personally take capsules. My stomach isn't that big of an issue on shrooms. Plus I forget about my stomach when Im talking to aliens and shit.

the inability of the majority of people in this thread to even string together a single somewhat coherent sentence has confirmed my belief that drugs rot your brain. what a shame. you all had potential at some point in your life.

Shrooms actually cause neurogenesis. No other drug does that. So suck a dick.

Ha. If I wasn't as grounded as I am, I coulda swore I got abducted a few trips ago while in the shower.

I don't mind nausea. Believe me I've smoke shit ton of peyote. Having the cold sweats and throwing up while tripping balls and watching trees bend was worth it Native American here I wonder if my race has something to do with shrooms not working really wouldn't explain why the peyote worked so well tho. Same as throwing up when I relapsed back to heroin. Worth it. Been almost year since I hit some tar would be nice to have some now would be nicer to have some China white to shoot up as well. So nausea and gut feelings aren't a issue when I get where I want to be. But having that with shrooms when I didn't even get eyes open visuals isn't worth it. My closed eye sober is like a trip having lsd or lsa or mushrooms or rc enhancing closed eye is good but I'm after open eyes

DUDE DRUGS MAKE YOU SMART I HEARD IT ON JOE ROGAN FUCKING IDIOT WHAT A DUMBASS FUCKING LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW

I messed that up mesc I smoked good amount of to trip. Peyote drink made me puke my brains out but the tripping was insane

Don't need to be sober to spot a troll.

I took 3.5 grams of PC equador once and thought it was too intense. And I'm an experienced tripper.
Took 4 hits of liquid LSD once. Good shit, 1 hit have you tripping balls. Shrooms have a large body load I don't like, but the trip is very similar to LSD. OP's shrooms must be crap.

Maybe because we're on autocorrect. Not everyone gives a shit about grammar faggot. Get away you grammar nazi

Are you ever sober? Can you even handle more than a few hours at a time without getting fucked up or are you so boring that you start to lose your mind?

>pretending you dont listen to rogan even though you brought it up

Caps locks is auto-bait, my nigger

Yes they were pretty shitrt but for the price I didn't have anything but low expectations. Still at 7gs you'd think you'd get some open eye visuals not worth money to bother with half ounce or more to have that body load. Even with the potent B+ gave me better experience than quarter of these shit golden teachers. So Id just rather not bother with it.

It's hardly the grammar. It's more that you guys talk like everything exciting that has ever happened to you happened because you got high.

I've been sitting on some, which I'm gonna take this evening.
I always got rather strong trips because I always make sure I take enough and of good quality.
Also I only take them once per year.

Dude, the stronger the dose, the more alien it gets for sure. Its crazy. After my last big trip, I stopped for like 6-8 months cause I was just realizing some crazy shit.

Fuck Joe Rogan. Look up some Ted Talks on youtube. They're doing studies at Johns Hopkins University and at the University of New Mexico.

I like to make a tea outta about 10gms (large amount of tea) and drink it that way. I get tired as shit for an hour or so then I'm up all night and every thing is fresh. It's a more minor trip but i would be able to do it often and still function.

Oh wow dude a TED talk on youtube welp better go eat some shrooms so I can get smart!

You do know the adult brain never stops going through neurogenesis and I'm sure these "studies" that you use to justify your drug habit only mentions the parts of the brain your drug of choice stimulates and not the part it destroys. Enjoy being clinically retarded by the age of 40.

Yeah they don't sound good. You should get open eye visuals with 1 gram if they're potent.

Hm you have point there. I'm not in it for the spiritual aspect. I've killed myself over and over on 10 strips of lsd and a brutal experience on a nasty chug of peyote. My ego is dead and my spirit is dead along with my conscious. Im here to explore the visuals of uncomphrendablilty.

Dude shrooms isn't about "getting smart". Its about being aware so I don't turn into someone like you.

Visuals are a core part of it but definitely not all there is to tripping. The mind bending aspect is truly the purpose.

Haha. One of the best things about shrooms is that they're so hard to abuse. You gotta wait atleast to shake the tolerance. Otherwise it's a waste of money. Last trip was only a few days ago, troll :)

Second that. Kid doesn't know shit about a real mushroom trip.

Aware of what? Your breathing walls and some triangles crawling across your ceiling? Anyone who believes getting high is anything more than getting high is too far gone already. You've already rotted your brain and trained it to think those pretty colors have any kind of a deep meaning.
>But but! My favorite bands did drugs and look how successful they are!
Yeah but they were also creative, talented, and driven to begin with. You're just a boring loser who has nothing better to do but find new ways to do drugs. Try shoving them up your ass the next time. The rectal walls are really efficient at absorbing drugs and you might discover the truth we all know already that you're a gigantic faggot.

I've done lost of drugs man heroin to lsd to shooting up ice to nitrous and butane to dabs. The world is irrelevant you're stuck in a materialistic world where intellect means something along with how big a persons house is or how new their truck is. Some people just don't want to think the same things that bother them to point of doing the first drug in life. Without drugs I would have killed myself living a life of abstaince stuck inside my head of the thoughts and memories. Forgetting it all would be peaceful being dead would be better being fucked up is a better way to waste time than bust ass worrying about your own ego that shows to other people. You'll learn life is peaceful when you stop giving a shit about yourself and others and this world. I'd gladly od on heroin and go eyes wide open. But I'd rather have some fun till then.

Nah dude, I used to be addicted to opiates. I had a serious issue with them. I did shrooms and it helped me quit using. I've also used them to help me quit drinking. It makes me less jaded and happier to be alive. The visuals are just extra. I personally don't believe they make me more creative. Just more grounded. And they make me feel human and disconnected from the technological grid for a few hours. You should try them with the intention of healing yourself.

>The world is irrelevant you're stuck in a materialistic world
You're suffering from clinical depression. It's not normal to feel or think that way. You actually admitted to self medicating. You're not "having fun" along the way like you claim, you're actually just doing whatever you can to dull the constant bitterness and resentment you feel towards the outside world. Things are actually pretty good out there. You have options.

I've been there man I've experienced mind bending aspects before doing peyote and lsd I just thought shrooms were all the rage based on how visual they were. I'm just going in with higher expectations than the low headedness that is needed for shrooms so maybe that's why I'm dissatisfied but yeah the thinking and escaping in the mind and being stuck in the daydream are there I just had expectation that's shrooms were most visual drug. Dmt was a buckle your seatbelt experience for sure. Not really mind bending but the visual aspect was mind blowing.

And you should try getting a job and going outside once in a while. You're so stuck in your own ass that the only way you can "disconnect" and "feel human" is by getting high? Take a fucking hike and meet some better friends jesus dude.

I can confirm. Doing drugs make you feel less jaded and materialistic for sure. Would rather life on island with nothing but sand and forest than be stuck in a city with fast cars and technology. Being human is learning you only need yourself to be happy not the things in the world. Some people don't understand that.

what's it like to be so disconnected from yourself and the universe to feel dissatisfied with 7g of shrooms

Thanks fucking Jordan Peterson

No I'm not depressed. I know what depression feels like I used to cut heavily as a teen before I got into drugs. Now I just feeling absolutely nothing. No sadness or happiness but just enjoying the view with my legs up watching the world bust ass wanting to be big dick on the food chain for what. A shitty company or lifestyle with a fancy house or little apartment. That's irrelevantcy. I'm outside the box while everyone bothers with being in the box and fitting in.

so nobody posted something about dark chocolade? alright, faggots, get some half a bar of chocolate with a high cacao percentage. dont know the basic chemistry behind it ,but tried it a couple of times and i am a firm believer of that shit now. also, which is kind of a gamble: alcohol. i once had a really insane visual trip with 5 g s and some raki( about 4 glasses or so) had to shake my head once every 30 seconds because it became too much everytime. still, one of the coolest trips i've had in a while.

Would killing my conscious and ego over heavy use of lsd and dmt make me dissatisfied with experiences with shrooms? I don't know maybe if I'd done shrooms as first psych would be interesting.

the ones i bought were pretty strong, 2 grams and i was experiencing heavy visual and auditory hallucinations. downside was getting gut-rot from them. i think if i were going to do them again i'm going to try a tea or something

Do the lemon tek if your going to drink something anyways. Yeah if you get those things closed eye then yeah I guess they worked for me. I'm just looking for eyes wide open. I'm op.

oh i think i know what you're talking about, i heard from a friend something about acidity and mushrooms

Yes I looked it up on shroomery when I was disappointed with eating 8th of golden teachers. Did lemon juice tek with 8th and quarter both felt exactly the same body load and gut rot with closed eye enhancement visual and audio enhancements no open eyes visuals on either the 8th or quarter but the come up was faster than eating it straight. Maybe your experience will be better

I read about dark chocolate but haven't tried it and probably won't shrooms are dissatisfing to me so will stick good clean lsd or if I find some rc I'd be happy

off of my last dose the hallucinations were a little too much for me, i seen all types of crazy shit but it wasn't to the point of being scary. Just overwhelming and hearing regular outside ambiance sounded really fucked up

To add on. Another poster said I was depressed which made me laugh I haven't felt depression since 10th grade. I just feel nothing now. Could watch a dog get skinned alive or a kid burn to death or people get shot down don't bat a eye. I don't feel happiness or sadness I just like the sit back with my legs up and enjoy the show when I can have it. Shrooms didn't give the works like doing few hits of lsd. 7gs of shrooms was a joke not even close to one hit of 150ug lsd.

I assume your experience was closed eye and was overwhelming? Like the moments when you forget you even closed your eyes or feel asleep etc. I only sleep 1-3 hours a night been that way since I was a baby. So closed eye for me sober is a a day dream I could spend hours in but eyes open is where I want to be. Yes drugs enchanted closed eye but I seek the drugs that let me see it eyes wide open.

Shitty shrooms or not 7gs didn't give me visual but like another poster said I might need half ounce to get some visuals personally.

I was awake the entire time, 4-6 hour trip i was alone and ended up going for a walk while it was snowing. I can't properly recall what my body was feeling, can vividly remember the visual hallucinations and confusion though. Trees and street lights towered and bent towards me with distorted faces. I could hear traffic in the background but it was unlike anything i had ever heard before.This would be my 4th trip and other experiences never came close to how hallucinogenic this was.

/thread