Are women mostly whores and deserve to die a whores death?

Are women mostly whores and deserve to die a whores death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got rejected again user?

If war were to ever be waged between man and women all man has to do is use superior strength to defeat women, rape, pluck their children and brainwash the new generation.

STFU Juden!

Yes.

I can't take it anymore senpai. I just want to go to the park by the river in the afternoon and enjoy nature and read. I don't want to be disturbed by sluts walking around basically naked engaging in degeneracy that would have resulted in them being burned a hundred years ago.

I'm going to my local mosque and enquiring on how I can help. I don't plan to convert. I just hope that Islam might be able to fight this degeneracy.

>use superior strength
and done.
women only have rights because I let them.

women are mostly whores and dress like whores

>75379795

And they need to be belittled. Ridiculed. Have their flaws pointed out. They need to be broken and owned. Otherwise they will destroy civilization

ITT: elliot rodger

you virgins are fucking pathetic

whenever I'm out driving and I see a whore jogging in little clothing i roll down my window and call her a whore. I think this keeps the balance in line.

outside world betrayed me again I have to run back to my echo chamber

It's a start. Instead of whore try fat. Or something even more subtler like damn those are thick ankles.

I think whore is better because their mind immediatly goes to the last man they fucked which is most likely some chad who has no intention of dating/marrying her. She might not start crying that moment but it will be seared in her brain. I hope she starts crying when chad is fucking her.

The problem is that women want this, but at the same time they don't want YOU to be allowed to do such. Only those they deem worthy.

To fix it would be to allow ALL types of men, both tall and short, ugly and handsome, to assert dominance, not give a select few a premium season pass.

>Handsome guy asserts dominance
>Gets away with it

>Ugly guy or even AVERAGE guy does it
>Jail and beaten up by her oribiters.

FPBP

Yes they are.
3DPD women are not worth any time or money.
2D is the ultimate redpill!

its called beta shaming. Women shame the provider male but let the alpha male sexually flirt with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM

my solution would be to make rape legal

Yes, Modern Day western woman have too much freedom and when it comes to woman, if they are not kept in their place and have too many freedoms they will ALWAYS begin to whore themselves out. ALWAYS, this has been known since the days of fucking Babylon. In the bible it even says that when most woman become Jezebels (Whores) its a sign of collapse or the end times. EVERY time I go out all I see is woman in skin tight fucking leggings with their pussies showing, or woman wearing choke collars, or woman wearing booty shorts and shit its dospicable and degenerate. Of course all the Beta Men enjoy it but thinking men and strong men see it as a sign of weakness and sluttery.

France is on point.

>Are women mostly whores
yeh
>deserve to die a whores death
who doesn't?

This shit again?

Honestly, I WISH I was still a virgin. I've been more frustrated now than I was back then. The problem isn't getting laid. No, that's just fine and dandy. The problem is keeping a girlfriend. Almost all of them are cheaters or suffer from some sort of mental illness like anxiety where they go off into their hermit stages and do stupid shit behind my back.

And no, don't tell me to fuck her harder. That doesn't work. She'd always want to find better, even if what I give is fantastic.

You see, I'm a man. A 26 year-old male who's ready to have a loyal wife and make beautiful children, but that seems damn-near impossible these days. I don't want to be a hustler. I want to be a father.

And no, I won't racemix with a Latin woman, no matter how well she cooks, cleans, or is clingy.

You know it's ok to get dumped. Plenty more fish in the sea user.

Kill yourself shill

ATTENTION

HAPPENING

> Are women mostly whores and deserve to die a whores death?
Yes if they grew up in america.

how the fuck do you defend these whores?