Fast forward 20 years and your daughter has married a nigger. Where did you go wrong Sup Forums?

Fast forward 20 years and your daughter has married a nigger. Where did you go wrong Sup Forums?

When you had a daughter.

I didn't discipline her enough.
And just for anyone reading this,please,please dispell the fiction that fucking your own daughter isn't the most primal,natural form of parental discipline. Please don't deny this.
Take Trump for example, a practical hard-edged man who is incredible competent and obviously knows this piece of common sense parenting. His children are exemplary, take his daughter for example. Do you seriously think Trump didn't fuck Ivanka on a regular basis in her youth? I mean he is a busy man, its called "speed parenting".
This is literally the definition of discipline,sexual dominance. The sole purpose of all life is reproduction after all,everything is just some type of derivative of sex. Fucking your daughter gets right down to the essence of discipline.
And it is just a matter of discipline how conservative your daughter is and how likely she is to have daddy issues and fall to degeneracy.
Hope you aren't a beta fucking idiot and heed these words. You have a natural urge for a reason. This knowledge was understood by your ancestors and that's why they achieved greatness.

>Implying
I would have killed him long before marriage could happen.

Wow i expected an Australian to write shit like this.

Sup Forums should use this word new often

i didn't know I had a daughter for 20 years

Well that means I have finally managed to get a gf so I will cross that bridge after I have finally got laid. I am prepping the orchestra, choir and wine bucket for this momentous event. Yippee

Is this legit???

wew

Having a Daughter

I got married.

Yes, it is. The leftist media will try to hide this from you but don't listen to their propaganda. This is part of their attempt to destroy the family. If young men understood that fucking your daughter is part of the deal when you start a family then they wouldn't be so reluctant. And we wouldn't have these shreeking feminists who never got the shagging they needed in their youths. Its just common sense.

>Blacks
>Getting married

Something did go wrong.

White boys should.embrace becoming cucks desu famalam

You okay man?

Aussie and the proxy.

>having kids

That's where you went wrong, remember every kid of this generation and future generations will grow up with kikebook and jewter, see homosex and race mixing as a normal.

Wew, in 20 years maybe i will see my first nigger in real life.

Well wouldn't surprise me because I left my daughter because her mother was a bitch and I wasn't going to marry her.

Thank god I did it though, I'm still living my life all I gotta do is pay child support.

You've never seen one before? Goodbye America, hello Poland.

I didn't buy a gun, I didn't shoot them both. Those were my mistake

Yeah, I'm healthy and follow my natural instincts.
You, however are the sick one who fell for leftist propaganda destroying the family.
Enjoy your bitch of a daughter screaming at you because you didn't discipline her good :)

>wanting to contribute more to this giant sausage fest called Earth

nah

Fucking nigger.

Once you go black you're a single mom!... oh wait.

Whatever Beta. Enjoy wiping asses and take a bunch of little annoying shits to soccer practice while your wife is cucking you

>implying she wouldn't have an accident

>calls me a beta
>is a nigger-tier failure fag who abandons daughter
You've got to be kidding me.

Australia has always been a proxy for Ireland you fucking faggot face.

>potato nigger
not even surprised

when i raised my son as my daughter

Fast forward 20 years and your son married a jungle bunny. Where did you go wrong, Sup Forums?

>Having a job
> Having their own house
> Six Figure salary.
> Has tons of sex and a great social life

Somehow a failure because I didn't give up all of it to take care of a little accident.

HEY FUCK ME IN THE ASS I LOVE YOU!

Things went wrong when I raped a group of chimpanzees in a zoo over the course of several months and forgot to put a condom.
I intended to burn my 120 children, but the World White Federation said on the television that chimpanzees were on the verge of extinction.
Out of sympathy, I saved my eldest male chimpanzee and my youngest female chimpanzee by soaking their heads in water. They almost drowned though.
Once they became adult chimpanzees, I told them to have intercourse so that their species wouldn't go extinct. Neither of them could ejaculate because they were tired, maybe because I forgot to fed them last week.
I felt sad and wanted to comfort them, so I allowed them to marry each other.
My youngest son who was born five years ago is currently keeping the two half-chimpanzees as pets in a cage. He loves using the BB gun gave him for his 5th anniversary to play with them.
However, he told me he wanted me to buy a whip for his next anniversary, so his two chimpanzees might not last a long time.
He will feel lonely. I am getting old but I think I still have enough energy to give my son 6 or 7 new chimpanzees.
I told my wife to remind me that I have to go to the zoo someday.

Large number of refugees leaving the United States to immigrate to Poland. Larger number than the Syrian explosion.

>little accident
>a white child is an accident
>YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER IS A 'LITTLE' ACCIDENT
Do your fucking job, be a father, and raise 3+ white children. That's what I did and now I have
8 grandkids.

Thank you

I love how you cucks act all alpha but when you need to justify your own betanesss you resort to "muh nigger"

I didn't gave him Mein Kampf to read it.

Have you ever thought about what you did with the physical and mental prime of your life?
I mean you gotta be at least 60 now and you basically did a lot of mundane tasks.

fixed it for ya

Wasn't mundane at all to raise children, sure it was work but in the end it was all worth it. I wish I could do it again. When you become my age, you'll wish you came back. To be in their life and to love them as your parents (I hope) did you.

If your son isn't a real man you have failed miserably as a parent.
If your son is a cuck beta male product of decadence you have taken a left turn.
Now let me redpill you on raising your sons as well as your daughters(did that earlier). All the fucking ALPHA warrior males of the world where beaten fucking brutally as kids, Hitler, Stalin, Napolean, William the Conqueror. With all these ALPHA heroes you see this one common thread. PROPER PARENTAL DISCIPLINE. Now I'm not talking half assed verbalizing thats how betas do it I'm talking hard fucking smacks,pummels with wood sticks, plastic tubes ANYTHING you can find at hand. Once again the body knows better than the brain, we have to be more in touch with our spiritual side. If you get an urge to hit your son follow it most likely your body knows better than your mind.
I hope this helps you see beyond marxist propaganda.