Alcoholic here. It's 3 AM and all I have is a bottle of cheap shit gin and no good mixers. What can I chase it with...

Alcoholic here. It's 3 AM and all I have is a bottle of cheap shit gin and no good mixers. What can I chase it with? Shit tastes horrible.
I have:
>lime juice
>olive juice
>pepperocini juice and peppers
>hot sauce
>instant potato mix
>water
Really fuckall else. So far I've been chasing it with the olive juice, I'm calling it the English Picklebacker. I think my throat is about to close up.
Other ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xCGz8rc-HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alcoholic
>chaser
get it together or get in the gutter
none of that weak shit here
chasers at triple-digit proof only

Cum in the olive juice, mix it with hot sauce, use that

I would do different flavored gin shooters. Everything except potato mix..

I normally drink beer. I realize that is a different level of alcoholic than those who drink hard liquor straight, but, I have had like ~10 beers/night ever night for the past 3+ years, and without alcohol I'll get headachey/sweaty/not sleep.

I have the gin because I like gin and tonics, I'm out of tonic water though. I don't normally drink hard liquor.

okay OP, if you really are a sissy bitch, you can get ice, sugar, water, and a little bit of your lime juice. mix it together and pour some gin. add more lime juice if needed

I live in a van, so no ice at the moment, but I do have brown sugar. Will try that with water and lime.

I don't believe you're really an alcoholic if you need a chaser.

That said, I would just mix it with water. You don't need flavor, just to be able to consume the liquor more easily.

make sure you get both the gin and the lime juice cold af. Then mix them in a 1:1 ratio. That's called a gimlet

Wish me luck guys

That seems like quite a lot of lime

Mix gin and lime juice 1:1. Take a chug (not a sip or a shot, as the same amount of chaser to cover a shot can cover a chug), then follow it with pepperoncini juice (it'll quickly rid your mouth of the taste of bad liquor). If you're hungry, make the potato mix and take a few bites every few shots.

Source: alcoholic that goes through half a handle of whiskey most nights.

do it, son
i can never get 2 handles of whiskey back to back. gotta space out my dark liquor with clear liquor. full-day hangovers are a bitch when you have shit to do, plus you can have clear liquor in water bottles

Fill a cup of water squeeze in a cpl tablespoons of lime juice then a table spoon of sugar. Mix well. Now u have limeade. Mix or chase with that, cheers!

>10 beers

Lmao , are you fucking kidding me. Thats a joke, especially if your american, where the average beer is like 4 or 5 %. Come back when you graduate to at least 20 beers. Theres a reason most alchys move on to liquor. You will eventually need more to maintain the high when you actually become a drunk dumb ass.

fellow alchie here
you should not graduate to 20 beers a night, OP. it is nothing to be proud of

I like this user's idea, chug and spicy chaser. Trying that next.

>do it, son
I did, it wasn't so bad, the gin still tastes like turpentine with pine needles though.

I have had nights I've drank 3 beers, and nights I've drank 24 beers. I didn't come here to be a "macho" alcoholic and I don't intend to graduate to hard liquor or increase my alcoholism. Just to stave off withdrawl with shit gin tonight and go to sleep some time around sunrise.

Incidentally my preference is good strong beer around 8%, but yes I will drink PBR and shit swill beer too.

He doesnt need to graduate to 20, but hes not gonna suffer any real alcohol withdrawals at his level. Hes at just an average first time drinker level. Hes not gonna get shakes and puke from stopping now. He has no idea what a real alchy feels...

if you drink 10 beers on average every night for 3 years like OP said, you're gonna have nasty withdrawal

>can't drink half a 750mil without a hangover
In other words, you aren't an alcoholic.

Lmao. Not even close. Ive been there and Its cute that you think that.

OP here. My dad drank nothing but whiskey for weeks on end, I watched him puke in withdrawl, lose everything and die alone on the toilet. I do know what heavy withdrawl is, and that's why I stick to beer.
Still doesn't change the fact I won't sleep sober.
When did this become a contest, exactly, anyway?

Butt chug. No chase needed and get way more wrecked on less booze. you're welcome.

I did this too but my dick is 12 inches long so I win.

>gatekeeping alcoholism

also, you clearly don't understand what alcoholism is

If you weigh 350 pounds, maybe you can drink a fifth every night without getting a hangover

normal people get hangovers. heavy drinkers like myself get hangovers all the time, but we push through it. sometimes, a little drinky poo after waking up helps

lose some weight

OP here. This method has proved to be the best method.

I did consider this, and then decided
>1. I don't have a funnel
>2. That probably constitutes some greater level of "I have a problem"

Pepperoncini chaser for the win.

if you live in a van how do computer?

I'm 170lbs and drink 325ml a night of Evan Williams no chaser. Don't flame me because you're a pussy bitch.

wifi hotspot of course.
Solar panels and a battery bank made of 6v golf cart batteries wired in series to power laptop/refrigerator/phone/lights/music/etc.
Tinyhouse, bruh.

Thanks mate. When you're an alcoholic who can't bare buying anything but bottom shelf due to financial restrictions, you generally get smart about it quick.

Don't every buy gilbeys again mate. As a heavy gin drinker I can say the best bottom shelf you'll get is heaven hill mate

i really want to see what the inside of your van looks like. plz post pic.

wow you're so badass! are you like, a sophomore in college or something??? :O :O :O
nigga, the only time i chase something down is if i'm drinking moonshine or everclear. And you said 325 ml of 86 proof?
wat. no wonder you don't get hangovers lmao.
i go through 2 handles every 5 days. that's more than twice the liquor as you.
and guess what? we're both just alchies at the end of the day.

Yeah man, thanks. Incidentally money is not my problem, just not sure if I can buy alcohol after midnight in this state.

Noted. Don't think I've seen Heaven Hill. I like Sapphire, but I sort of view it as generic and maybe overpriced for what it is.
Also,
>mate
>mate
Am I to assume you are a tophat then?

I have done threads on my van a few times. I don't post often and I don't feel like turning this thread into that. I'll post just one picture.

Sounds logic, user. Best not go there.

Show us your tiny house.

nice, looks like a comfy place to get drunk and browse Sup Forums

Yeah. That thing towards the bottom left with the red glow is a propane catalytic heater. I installed it recessed using layers of metal and drywall to prevent it from catching anything on fire. I am quite cozy. And starting to get buzzed finally.

if you're a real alcoholic you'll suck it up until you're drunk enough you don't care

Are you fucking retarded? Two parts gin. One part water. Lime and sugar to taste. Call it a fucking night. If you dont have sugar.....kill yourself.

Russian here.
soda vinegar water = soda-water
lime juice
gin

enjoy

Also some mus for u, OP faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xCGz8rc-HY

well hopefully you don't ever explode

Your propane heater doesnt produce CO?

This is a good song.
That quinine though.
Also, is it not shameful in THE MOTHERLAND to drink gin instead of vodka? Legitimately curious.

Nah man, I know what I'm doing.

Actually no, it does not produce carbon monoxide. It produces carbon dioxide. CO happens after the same gas has been burned twice. This heater is rated as safe for small spaces such as RVs (it's not designed to be installed recessed as I did, which is why I made my own heatshield).
Any threat of carbon monoxide can be managed with a small amount of ventilation. But still, I don't sleep with the heater on, just in case. Also, I do have a carbon monoxide detecter in my van.