You know remember that they used to play football in places other than america and canada

You know remember that they used to play football in places other than america and canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_and_Canadian_football_leagues#Leagues_outside_North_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they play games in London every year ya doop

They still do. They're playing handegg occasionally at the stadium nearby where I live.

>You know remember

OP you realize there's like 50+ professional international american football leagues right? There's even a huge fiasco going on right now within IFAF where the organization split into two halves, one operating out of paris and the other out of new york. Both are claiming to be the true IFAF and have drawn a line in the sand forcing all nations to pick one side or the other, which is killing international competitions since participation on both sides is down to the point of making the IOC tell them to get their shit together.

But no, you probably only think that the NFL and CFL are the only leagues in the entire world.

Literally no league outside the NFL, which includes the CFL, is anything but shit. They're all sub-MLS tier.

Way to move those goalposts OP

I'm not the OP, just laughing at you for thinking people should know about those dumpster fires leagues. They are irrelevant in every sense of the word.

Why are you calling them shit? Are you that afraid of other countries exposing your league if the sport becomes popular outside of the US?

No? I'm calling them shit because they are shit. College teams would wipe the floor with any team outside of the CFL.

Normally one would be happy that other countries are playing one's national sport. You're a big cunt for calling a bunch of amateurs shit

Anything other than NCAA or NFL is unwatchable and will NEVER succeed. Football is incredibly hard to do correctly. It will not catch on internationally because of the investment and infrastructure required to be anything better than pathetic, unlike soccer which responds well to minimal overhead circumstances.

>Normally one would be happy that other countries are playing one's national sport.
Why? Europeans despise MLS, why should I feel differently about these shitters? They're bad at the sport so I'm going to rate them as such, don't be so fucking thin-skinned.

Most Universities have handegg teams here. But it might be the least popular sport

Europeans despise MLS because it's being pretentious for aiming to become a major powerhouse league, upstart non american handegg leagues know they'll be amateur and they are playing it because they like playing the sport. Don't be a no fun allowed prick and let people enjoy their respective sports.

>it's being pretentious for aiming to become a major powerhouse league
>this is a more legitimate reason to criticize a league than because the quality level is shit
Haha you South Americans are fucking insane. I never even said that these people couldn't play football, just that the teams aren't good at all. Spare me your bleeding heart crusade thx.

Bitching about the other leagues makes no sense when NFL Europe really wasn't any better. More of the same really, just different names.

>50+ professional international american football leagues

Aha, no mate. Our league is literally a park league. Only Germany and Austria have actual semipro leagues in Europe.

Well, there is a profesional league in Mexico. It's broadcasted and all. The extra-point rate of conversion is about 50% thought

Wrong, but that's okay since it's still too niche for you guys to even know about what's out there. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not out there though.

Where are all the fully professional leagues in Europe then mate?

There aren't any. He's drunk or retarded.

if you just want a rough look-up then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_and_Canadian_football_leagues#Leagues_outside_North_America
but it's not all that accurate since a LOT is in flux due to the major IFAF crisis, there are extant leagues not listed there and vice versa, 5 years from now things are going to look a lot different just from fallout from it. American Football International is a pretty decent site for rough coverage for things going on here and there, but it's not updated super fast due to it not being used as standardized outlet for news that the leagues would report to.