Ladies and gentlemen your 2016-17 Europa League Champions

>Ladies and gentlemen your 2016-17 Europa League Champions
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.besoccer.com/noticia/la-guardia-civil-incauta-informes-de-una-empresa-de-florentino-por-supuesta-corrupcion
youtube.com/watch?v=x54zHmzwigE
youtube.com/watch?v=OLzK_ewEilE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wouldn't be suprised

GO STREAKING

Someone has to fill in for Sevilla.

Can they beat United though?

Doubt. Celta is relegation tier in Spain. Shit, even Genk had more budget than them probably. They are good as a team, but their pudin defense and the fact only Aspas scores goals... But i will root for them anyways.

Yes

They arent relegation tier for years man. his is their last chance to grow as a club.

They consistently give Barcelona and Madrid a hard time though.

Beat Barcelona 4-3 and knocked out Madrid from Copa del Rey this season.

I choke La Liga against them since I can barely beat a weakened Bayern with 10 men and massive refball. Since they are getting themselves the trophy, I'll have to wait after the rest of the teams have finished all matches to play against them, while I'm investigated by corruption
es.besoccer.com/noticia/la-guardia-civil-incauta-informes-de-una-empresa-de-florentino-por-supuesta-corrupcion

Ajax already beat them though.

>Spain wins EL and CL for 4th year in a row
Lmao

llora hijo de puta LLORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Celta rested a ton of players in that match, Aspas didn't even start.

Can they eliminate besiktas tho

>Nine years without a league
>Letting out those desperate screams when you haven't even won anything (and probably won't)
I'm surprised that you are able to form any sound with the rabo culé going all through your mouth and your ass
I can imagine how mad you are, little bitch :^D

I really want this to happen, Celta have always been /myguys/.

Rabo culé? You fucking gay or what?

Al carrer and keep crying like the SEGUNDÓN you are. Lets see this Sunday what is going to happen hahahahhaha

for me it's la liga

For me it's Iago Aspas.

They play the kind of football we play well against

callate guarra ratalana

This is thread about Celta and the EL. Go be a rabid butthurt farca monkey somewhere else, retrasado

who here /memetti/?

No fucking idea what Im talking about. Celta have a good team and a good coach, Aspas is peaking, Wass, Hugo Mallo, Tucu Hernandez, they are underdogs against Manu but I would put my shekels on Celta against Besiktas and Ajax.

:^)

Oh john guidetti
Feyenoord legend

>yfw you find a sack of cocaine hidden in the caves to sell in your Galician fishing village

JOHN GUIDETTI LOLOLOLOLOOOOLO

Aspas is a piece of shit and Celta was lucky to get away with a draw in the second game

Well done Celta well done ... HOWEVER

>score a few goals against Ajax
>feyenoord legend

small club forever :^)

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=x54zHmzwigE

youtube.com/watch?v=OLzK_ewEilE

I get the urge to brain the DJ whenever I hear this shite.

Based Pedrerol making fun of nigrous

De que parte de Galicia eres macho ?

*Blacks your path*

*blackers your path*

>denmark
>white

>tfw sometimes i watch celta just to see what aspas does

one of my favorite players at the moment 2bh

Shit since Alexander Mostovoi left. My fav football player of all time.

>usando castellano
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

As long as they play United, in the semis or final I don't care. Can you imagine when a midtable la liga meme exposes both mouyes and the eplel as a whole at the same time? The shitposts await

leave him alone, spain is his neighboring country, its the same way that we know how to speak in canadian

Ayy

>he posts this while ignoring Uefadrid's ref against Bayern
Typical halal scum.

>do u even?

>Galicians
>speak Galician
Are you aware like 95% of the ones who do are well over 80 years aren't you?

to be fair a huge proportion of Galicians are over 80 years old

had a nice giggle at this

>I
>I
>I'm
did you just put this through google translate or something

yeah that's what Barca/Madrid/Atletico thought too before getting banged

>mfw this fucking happens

Kind reminder that Celta shouldn't have played the qf after Guidetti's shameless dive against Waxtap and that Atlético should be the only Spanish team left in Europe.

Is celta Sup Forums's preferred new meme team?

AL CARRERRRR

Sup Forums is rooting for Monaco as far as I know. But you never know, this board is bandwagon central.

I'm rooting for anyone but Real Madrid in the CL, personally. Not really arsed who wins Europa League though I think Celta will.

Yes, but referees have """taken a liking""" to Spanish teams.

I wonder who is behind this. They didn't use to, decades ago.

Pic obviously unrelated

Besides usual bandwagoning, Jardim's work made Monaco one of the most likeable teams in Europe, you can't deny that

that'S RACIST
>PedreLOL

>relegation tier
Mate, you don't know shit

>mfw

are you retarded?

go back to Perú, Jefferson

t. Augusto César Lendoiro

based yago asspiss

As offended as a jew called jew. Seems like you've been found out, little faggot

>Pique

traga lefa ,culerda

>a Spanish team is named "Celta"

What the fuck do they mean? Spanish people are moorish, not celtic.

*Silently blocks your path*

read a history book Bananinho

>Spanish people are moorish, not celtic
is this what they teach at the zoo?

>WE WUZ CELTIC N SHIEET
kek, everybody knows that Spanish people predominantly have moorish heritage

Based Pionesson Sistoberg will bring it home for the Vigo lads.

>and that Atlético should be the only Spanish team left in Europe.

Are we pretending the penalty on Greaseman in the 1st leg wasn't shamelessly refball?

Yep, and in 20 years they all will be ded

t. Macaco

look at me in the eyes, user!

look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't want this dood to lift the EL trophy?

Fortunately Mourinho's United plays nothing like those teams.

he is neeger man
i not liek le neeger ppl

Let's pretend that the penalty wasn't given.
> 0-0 in Madrid
> 1-1 in Leicester
> two blatant penalties in the Leicester box weren't called, one in each game
Atleti would still go through.

>let's pretend we didn't refball the first game, completely shifting the pressure on the other team
I understand why you'd want to forget about it

sisto seems like an alright guy but that stunt he pulled in your pic was cringe

kek

he's not neeger he's just a super nice kid

Over one game it could've been tricky but there is no way Mouyes will bottle it over a two legged tie, hence it's great that United got them now.

>one hard call wasn't right
>REFBALL
Just stop this autism already. Atletico won the second the tie was announced. They have all of Lestahs strengths ^10 plus lack all of their weaknesses. It was the Buyern vs Arsenil kind of imbalance.

splain

>over one game
>the team that knocked out atletico last year and madrid this year in 2 legs is better in 1 game
what the actual fuck is wrong with germans
your league is trash stop having opinions anytime

united is overrated and there is no more ibra.

on the one hand ibra scores easily against shit teams, on the other hand he's a god-tier choking champion, so I'd say 50-50 in this one

u carsi?

nah im galatasaray fan. also i think lyon gonna win the cup

It doesn't mean they played amazingly over both legs. Both results were close and both Atletico and Real defense underperformed nor did they take the competition as seriously. When was it last time that any team scored 3 against Manure?

Also let's not forget how Atletico rolled over them 4-0.

>disproving that they're bad by providing individual games and spouting that teams that should be good underperformed which is exactly what United is
>disproving yourself
i swear i fucking hate krauts i cant wait until bundes can't even get to quarters garbage fucking league

you're from istanbul?

also I'm very unsure, don't know ajax well. in two weeks we've dominated besiktas in 2 nearly away games, but also got buttfukt by Lorient...

Lacazette and Tolisso hopefully, if not we have our black Ramos...

Uniteds underperforming is their normal performing now, while Atletico or even Real shipping 3 goals is a pretty rare scenario. Celta Vigo managed to do well in one game out of two against disinterested opposition.

Just watch the fucking games. Specially Atletico one is funny due the goalkeeping.