Are the teachings of Jesus Christ the ultimate redpill?

Are the teachings of Jesus Christ the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 10:13-15&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=VFxN00yRvcI&list=WL&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)

This, Christ is the original redpill, the warnings he gave us still hold true to this day.

No.

Yes they are.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Hebrews 4:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Not really.

Yes

Thread

>sweden

Jesus was cool as fuck

>dont be a fag
>love everyone
>GTFO OF MY TEMPLE, FUCKING MERCHANTS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Wassup bitches line up the ill i have powers.
>Dont worry lads, my father may still fucking hate you all but it is cool, i pay up your tab senpai.

>Jesus is THE ULTIMATE NTR character.

That said i fucking hate religion-fags, at least the ones i know, preach all the fuck they want but dont practice it at all.

Jesus was THE red-pill
>Kikes BTFO
>Degenerates turned from their wicked ways
>Honor, loyalty and goodness
And 2000 years later Sup Forums thinks it invented these things

>Jesus Christ IS the bread pill.
FTFY

> For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it

Yes.

To suspend the here and now to let the transcendant light your path is the highest ideal.

In the midst of that night, in my darkness,
I saw the awesome sight of Christ
opening the heavens for me.
And he bent down to me and showed himself to me
with the Father and the Holy Spirit
in the thrice holy light --
a single light in three, and a threefold light in one,
for they are altogether light,
and the three are but one light,.
And he illumined my soul
more radiantly than the sun,
and he lit up my mind,
which had until then been in darkness.
Never before had my mind seen such things.
I was blind, you should know it, and I saw nothing.
That was why this strange wonder
was so astonishing to me,
when Christ, as it were, opened the eye of my mind,
when he gave me sight, as it were,
and it was him that I saw.
He is Light within Light, who appears
to those who contemplate him,
and contemplatives see him in light --
see him, that is, in the light of the Spirit...
And now, as if from far off,
I still see that unseeable beauty,
that unapproachable light, that unbearable glory.
My mind is completely astounded.
I tremble with fear.
Is this a small taste from the abyss,
which like a drop of water
serves to make all water known
in all its qualities and aspects?...
I found him, the One whom I had seen from afar,
the one whom Stephen saw
when the heavens opened,
and later whose vision blinded Paul.
Truly, he was as a fire in the center of my heart.
I was outside myself, broken down, lost to myself,
and unable to bear the unendurable brightness of that glory.
And so, I turned
and fled into the night of the senses.

Yes

But modern church has been corrupted to such a point that it's interpretation has been twisted

Agreed. Read the 7th letter to the Churches in Revelation. Its rather revealing to what stage of Prophecy we're in. We are in the last Church.

>"One up the bum, No harm done"
Finchy - The Office

Yeah. I haven't found a single flaw in Christ's teachings. It's just hard to hold on to them when the world is such shit.

>Jews
If Jesus was a Jew does that mean Jew he was a Jew when the Jews did Jews and Jews Jews Jews.
>Jews

Become dead to the world. We are to follow Jesus Christ. The World is going to be burned up and destroyed in the end. Nothing is worth investing here. Invest in riches in heaven.

yeah, ye taught literally the same thing Buddha did and Indian yogis, mystics, and gurus as well
too bad the teachings got so distorted a corrupted over all the years
only few Christians in the history like Saint Ignatius of Loyola or Anthony de Mello were able to realize what Jesus was really talking about

Christ is the archetypal man and all conforms to him.

He is perfection and we are followers shedding off layers of sin until we are finally remade in his image.

No he didn't. Reread the Gospels.

you are wrong

No you are but I love you anyway.

> Do unto others as you would have them to dunto you.

What people fail to understand about this teaching, is that Christs version is dramatically diffrent.

Many times over throughout history, this rule has been interpreted as 'Do unto others as you would LIKE them to do unto you'. This is why men in power always were more respected, since it was beneficial to seek their favour than a poorer mans.

Christ tells us to treat everyone with the same love that he gives. To give of yourself and not expect anything in return.

I've always understood it as treat people as Christ did.

> ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Yes? Are you trying to correct me or just validate me?

Why chistians can eat shellfish ?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 10:13-15&version=KJV

Dieticiary laws of the Old testament are part of the ritual purity law that was the an image of purity of the Christ that was to come to world. Blood of Christ purifies the believer so that he/she is ritually pure before God.

New testament also has several verses on the matter that food cannot taint believer. Evert animal is created by God and there is nothing wrong when it is received with thanksgiving.

But Jesus was Arabic

>It's just hard to hold on to them when the world is such shit
That's part of the test of faith

>2 Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

>1 Timothy 4:1-3 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."

Honestly it's how shitty the world is that convinced me this realm/dimension is nothing but a test. This physical realm is Satan's domain to test everyone to see what they do with their free-will.

>Mark 8:36 - For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

>kicked money-lenders out of temples
>knew the Pharisees were serpents
>advocated proper self defense

>Luke 22:36 - Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Man this makes me weep inside.

Yes.

Consider who opposes Christ and you'll have your answer

The worst.

Jesus is

* non-white
*Jewish
* considered a prophet by Muslims

still like him pol?

> advocated proper self defense

This is a misreading.

This was said that a prophecy may be fulfilled that he be numbered among bandits.

Why did Jesus go on to say two swords would be enough? Would they have been enough fight off those who surrounded him in the garden? Or furthermore, why does he command that Peter should lay down his sword?

Who cares what Muslims think? Archeology proves claims that Muhammad made about places like Jericho that he was a liar.

This.

Jesus goes against everything America stands for.

Arab
Jew
Bearded
Marxist
Homeless
Cuck
Followers are prostitutes and degenerates
Non Violent

Nah, I see it as treat others how you would want to be treated in the current situation

example: it's war. Well, in war, I would expect others to try to kill me, so I will try to kill them.

That doesn't really fit the context.

>worshipping Joseph's wife's son and his nowhere-to-be-seen father

Have some dignity, lads.

Jesus's teachings in pure form are total suicide.
Just be totally passive, roll over for your enemies. Surrender to evil.

They only sort of make any sense when interpreted by someone who can adjust the interpretations of words and phrases to try to draw out some fragment of common sense.

The whole mentality is "Be kind to people and they will be kind to you in return."
That's how you get ripped off, stabbed in the back, and taken advantage of. How do those belief work when they brush up against Islam? Who wins that battle? (I think you know)

"JEASUS" as taught by most American preachers is basically just a political mouthpiece for everything right wing.
You've got people convinced that Jesus was some sort of free market capitalist. Give me a break

Of course

I'm agnostic

Religion is a mental illness

>Worshipping a dead kike on a stick
It's the pure distilled blue pill

>Luke 22:33

Taking stuff out of context are we?
>Luke 22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

>"The disciples must not expect that their friends would be kind to them as they had been. Therefore, he that has a purse, let him take it, for he may need it. They must now expect that their enemies would be more fierce than they had been, and they would need weapons. At the time the apostles understood Christ to mean real weapons, but he spake only of the weapons of the spiritual warfare. The sword of the Spirit is the sword with which the disciples of Christ must furnish themselves."

Well, in the end that's what it's basically all about.

Jesus's teachings ARE all about being passive physically yet retaining and ardent fervor for Him.

You must do as Jesus did, and Jesus died. But you must not look at what this life on Earth offers but what He offers in Heaven, eternal life.

He knows it's hard, and he knows that we will be hurt for following him in his footsteps, but that doesn't mean that what he teaches is wrong, rather, that the world and everything it teaches is wrong, because it begets suffering and pain.

We must not "surrender to evil" but rather speak against it, even if it leads to our deaths. The time will come when He will come, and He will exact revenge upon sinners and reward the loyal ones.

But we must not exact revenge ourselves.

The opposite. Christianity is a slave religion, as was Judaism. Christianity is a reformed variant of it though.

Morality itself is subjective, so you can believe whatever it is you want when it comes to that.

Buffalo buffalo buffalo jews buffalo Jews?

>Jesus is Jewish
found the kike

Jews really fucked the world with their toxic religions
youtube.com/watch?v=VFxN00yRvcI&list=WL&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

Why are Bibleverses in english always written in such a pathetic old language?

Jesus was a jew, lad. Was kinda the requirement for him to be messiah.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Your death cult made us kill each other for complete bullshit. It divided us further. I know Protestants don't even consider Catholics Christian today
• As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

• Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

• Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.

• Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]

• Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

• Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."

• In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

• In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

• The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

(cont)

Mission

• Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

>Non violent

if you have a robe and not a sword, sell your robe and buy a sword

plus Jesus was white in America.

• Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]

]

• 15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

• 16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]
• Already in 385 C.E. the first Christians, the Spanish Priscillianus and six followers, were beheaded for heresy in Trier/Germany [DO26]

• Manichaean heresy: a crypto-Christian sect decent enough to practice birth control (and thus not as irresponsible as faithful Catholics) was exterminated in huge campaigns all over the Roman empire between 372 C.E. and 444 C.E. Numerous thousands of victims. [NC]

• Albigensians: the first Crusade intended to slay other Christians. [DO29]
The Albigensians...viewed themselves as good Christians, but would not accept roman Catholic rule, and taxes, and prohibition of birth control. [NC]
Begin of violence: on command of pope Innocent III (greatest single pre-nazi mass murderer) in 1209. Bezirs (today France) 7/22/1209 destroyed, all the inhabitants were slaughtered. Victims (including Catholics refusing to turn over their heretic neighbours and friends) 20,000-70,000. [WW179-181]
• Carcassonne 8/15/1209, thousands slain. Other cities followed. [WW181]

• subsequent 20 years of war until nearly all Cathars (probably half the population of the Languedoc, today southern France) were exterminated. [WW183]

• After the war ended (1229) the Inquisition was founded 1232 to search and destroy surviving/hiding heretics. Last Cathars burned at the stake 1324. [WW183]

• Estimated one million victims (cathar heresy alone), [WW183]

• Other heresies: Waldensians, Paulikians, Runcarians, Josephites, and many others. Most of these sects exterminated, (I believe some Waldensians live today, yet they had to endure 600 years of persecution) I estimate at least hundred thousand victims (including the Spanish inquisition but excluding victims in the New World).

• Spanish Inquisitor Torquemada alone allegedly responsible for 10,220 burnings. [DO28]

• John Huss, a critic of papal infallibility and indulgences, was burned at the stake in 1415. [LI475-522]

Cont

University professor B.Hubmaier burned at the stake 1538 in Vienna. [DO59]

• Giordano Bruno, Dominican monk, after having been incarcerated for seven years, was burned at the stake for heresy on the Campo dei Fiori (Rome) on 2/17/1600

Witches

• from the beginning of Christianity to 1484 probably more than several thousand.

Of course. Christ was the first I know of to call the Jews out on their crap.

"Treat others how you want to be treated" is the redpill. All that other religious shit is not necessary.

Jesus whipped the jews out of temples, stupid. He wasn't "passive."

Jesus was an arrogant jew that got what he deserved

Joseph gets cucked and mama says NOPE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION TEE HEE

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>redpilled

Good goy