Its almost time. Will this fucker succeed?

Its almost time. Will this fucker succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7zKG70rXNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as long as pricks like you quit flooding Sup Forums with a million fucking identical threads about it, I don't care what happens

I could only hope not.

Unless you call your congressman on net neutrality you're just apart of the problem...

too many digits in that phone number

paid shill threads like this will never defeat free market capitalism

liberals are trying to redefine net neutrality to mean government control of the internet. Ajit sees right through their shit.

I am so fucking bored of these threads I couldn't give a shit what happens either way

>Thank you for supporting Ajit Pai. 0.1$ have been depositec to your account, courtesy of your friends at Comcast.

I don't give a shit.

Oh boy
Finally these threads will go the way of "madam president" threads

This is my last video on the internet. Goodbye everyone.
youtu.be/r7zKG70rXNI

i posted on ur vid make moar user

NICE TRIPS user

consider that the net neutrality law was introduced in 2015 under obama. All of the major players including google want it preserved, when did google become virtuous?

Those aren't trips, you subhuman newfag piece of shit. Fuck off back to gaia.

BUT GOT 3 SAME NUMBERS INA ROW

HAHAH NOW I GOT TRIPS

OMG QUADS

fucking newfag cancer

The numbers have to be at the end of a roll you dumb cunt

OH THANK U MY FRIEND JUST SHOWD ME THIS PLACE 2 DAYS AGO THANKS

Holy shit this guy got 279's that's insane, can't believe I witnessed it

Kek

>tfw witnessing newfriend learn

Are you serious? Google is not this super nice guy, google is just preserving itself. Just because google's interests are different from the FCC's doesnt mean they are at odds with ours.

It is pretty much this simple. Google benefits from people going to websites as quickly as possible that way they can display more adds. Google is the largest advertisement company there is, but if they are unable to deliver the content to a customer the person paying for the service will go to someone who can do it better. They will circumvent google and go straight with one of the larger internet companies that have direct access to the "fast lane".

The problem here is that people don't understand that the market we live in is not an open market. The theory of capitalism doesn't not apply here. Most people do not have the option to choose a provider than offers better service, and even when more than one provider exists that are not incentivized to compete.

Next time any of the people that support the FCC want to go to their conspiracy theory anti Obama websites, be prepared to wait longer for them to load. That is if they even load at all.