Rate my new mousepad guys

rate my new mousepad guys

does /b approve?

How much?.

If you got momma's money to spend on it, sure.

I like the cheap two dollar disposable ones.

EAT A DICK, CUNT.

haha not mommas money, i work man, just got my december bonus pay a few days ago and thought id treat myself

lol that thing is so shit

should have gotten corsairs

AND A FUCKING MAMBA JFC KID I BET YOU PLAY LEAGUE

oh and it was $55 USD

What games you play?. Would you even need a mouse THAT GOOD for anything normal?. 1st person shooters might be the only thing intense enough for a mouse/pad like that?.

How many games you got in your Steam account?.

$55 just for the mousepad?. How much was the mouse?.

jealousy makes you nasty

I just use a large ultra pro mat, but to each their own.

ill have you know my mother bought me everything i've ever wanted

Rum and opportunity makes me nasty. Gayboys posting mousepad pics make me cry for society.

only 8 games in my steam account, playing arma 3 online, cs go, ark, sc2 at the moment, sometimes dota but its just too toxic for me now, all my other games are pirated.. shh

You made this thread on Sup Forums. Only a fucking complete retards buys an RBG mousepad. That and the fact you own a gaming laptop.

i like lights man, its my vice

Nice chair. I'm thinking of buying a new one but thing is the one I have now is a beat up OLD one we bought used and I FUCKING LOVE it. It's so comfortable I just don't want to give it up. Looks so beat up though. I would like something nicer but every time I go to Staples or Officemax I'm dissapointed. The new ones launch me back up and that's a problem. I want one that let's me fall back and stays there. Need one that I guess doesn't work right and has a broken hydrolic/spring just like this one.

I hate these stupid flashing lights on everything, dude I just want to see the screen

How come you don't build a tower PC with lighted up fans and shit?. You'd probably like it more. Money issue?

I don't really like hard mousepads. When I was moving to PC I got Razer Manticor, but after only 2 weeks of 16h/day neat usage, I was forced to buy new mouse kek. I changed it to SS QCK Heavy later. BTW, never buy anything from Logitech, it's fucking garbage.

i travel alot between parents since they both stay a few hours away from me and i also travel every now and then for work so i wanted something i could take with me, had the option to get similar setup with desktop just without rgb keyboard for like 100$ less but went with portability and so far it runs every game ive played on ultra at 60fps (except arma on ultra gets 50-55fps)

yeah logitech is garbage i agree, tbh this is the first gaming setup ive ever had and ive wanted one forever so im still learning everything, making mistakes, etc..
but so far no regrets with this setup, il wait till after december when im broke tho, maybe regret is still coming lol

I approve of your happiness OP. I really hope this improves your PUBG game

thanks user, see you in game

I'd say its solid. Im trying to get a glow pad like that but I bought the razer cyanosa and the mamba , it looks pretty when im tryna nap