Hfur and Trapfur

Hfur and Trapfur

Picture in Picture.

Fucking bump my nigga!

Butt.

Fuck this shit always gets me so hard.

Would you?

Prolly die.... but most likely yeah

Tfw you'll never be a stay at home wife for a loving herm to breed...

Worth the risk?

So fucking sad.... :(

What you go for first?

holy shit sauce please

I just want to love and take care of a herm gf and talk her into knocking me up..

Fucking same!

Sorry no idea

> A 6.5 foot tall snow leopardess dick girl will never carry you to your bed and love you tenderly.
> She will never make you her wife.
> You will never carry her kittens.

Life is suffering.

Any herms cumming inside girls/getting them pregnant?

I would suck that sooo hard and swallow the cum

Fag

Oh shit user how did you get that so perfectly shaved?

Yes!

Now that I think of it, do you mean H/H, H/F or H/as long as dumping cum in a V?

I prefer h/f but not demanding only that

High quality safety razor.

Anyone got anything with a dog dick but with the knot still inside?

Here is an example, but its a bit too gay for me and the only one i've ever seen of its kind.

No worries, just looking to prioritize.

Closest I could find, and frankly I'm not even that sure about it.

I recently found a game called My Very Own Lith and ended up finding a domination scene, and it's got to be the hottest thing I've read in a while. It plays out like a perfect fantasy for me... I tease my partner til she can't stand it and she throws me down and fucks me as hard as she can purely for her own pleasure and fills me up~

not even close, the knot is inside her right hand (barely visible) and the thing between her hands are testicles.
they often look alike but are 2 very different things, check the image i sent again.
thanks for the effort.

Lol, "not even close" and yet "Barely visible." But yeah, I'll admit it really isn't that close, especially considering I passed a few cause hands were in the way.

What about this one? It's not a full erection though.

Flip round show the ass that must be breed

sry i was afk.
thats a lot closer, but is that a knot or testicles because she does not have both.
to me it looks a lot more like testicles.

That character is pretty e-famous; a lot of commissions and tributes. She's probably the most well know herm furry ever now that I think about it.

And going by most other pictures of her, she definitely has a knot, which is why I didn't post her to start.

>she definitely has a knot
in that picture she definitely has both, in she definitely doesnt.

when it comes to herms the artists dont seem to be all that consistent.

There's also this one where she isn't erect at all, but I'm telling ya, she has a knot for sure, it just isn't out yet in for what ever reason.

thats not a knot, knot can be seen only when erect and even if it is a knot, then where are the testicles?
there is no clear way of telling which one it is and further confusion comes from the fact that many draw dog dicks without knots at all.

also i am dissapointed by the fact that im arguing about fictional dog dicks, but im not suprised.

I didn't even realize we were arguing. Honestly, It just seemed like you weren't getting what I was trying to say, and I wasn't quite getting your point is all; call it a miscommunication if makes you feel better.

What I was trying to say, is that the character always has a knot, and is thus not what you are looking for. But in and she isn't erect, and thus the knot isn't visible. And that makes look closer to what you were looking for, but it still isn't because the knot isn't visible along with the testicles.

And so, in all of those pictures, yes those are her testicles, but in the one that doesn't have her actual erection and knot, it sort of looks like it could be where they are, until you go looking for balls like a Labrador.

seeing balls in addition to the knot is the only way i know to make sure it is a knot and not testicles.

also if you compare and you can clearly see the know and the dick are both vastly different which is propably because the artist is different and some of the artists cant tell a knot from testicles or even some cases think they are 1 and the same.

but do keep posting please.