youtube.com/watch?v=bRPObu-Mr_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA - CIA

Cute!

post dank IRA nasheeds

Posted from last thread:

>Irish thread
>Nobody speaks Irish
But really, why you don't speak your language in your own thread?

which one is the freedom fighter and which is the terrorist?

What are we going to do about our coming collapse in demographics? by 2060 most of the country probably won't even be Irish

Fuck off

to allow foreigners to understand us and participate in these discussions

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7ltlq_lbM

very kind of you

Male buys male product, he does this because of his insecure and fragile masculinity.
Female buys more expensive female product, instead of the cheap male variant, she does this because she's being oppressed.

How does Jaggy do it.

the one with better trigger discipline
stop lying to them

Can't wait to be dead by then.

Lots of Sundayfags here today. Wish they'd shut up and stop trying to get the last word desu.

It's actually AA. He really kicked things up a gear in that last thread. I'm learning things about him that I would have preferred to have remained ignorant of.

>Lots of Sundayfags here today
I thought we'd reclaimed Sunday threads after the anime scared away all the normalfags?

I have been coming to this general for the better part of two years and I still don't know who the Jaggy meme is.

Got a kebab lads.
You know you all love me. I'm the best

>tfw transcended to meme status

I'm the best. All are scum before me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

this one is really noice

I've never had a kebab in my life, whats good for a beginner?

Lads, what the hell his going on at the end of the previous thread? Some serious tumblr-tier bullshit.

Why haven't you conquered luxembourg.

someone cowardly trying to respond to a post when a thread is dying in an argument they abandoned hoping the other person won't respond I assume

m-my feet hurt

They can't cross the Ardennes

This explains a lot on your motivation for posting here. You feel compelled to believe you've "won" a debate which explains why you engage in so many topics you have no knowledge on and why you're actually angry at someone who won't quit in an old thread.
It's quite revealing.

Just a debate about gender roles and stuff. Wouldnt call it tumblr because thats equating any lgbtq stuff to those crazy people on tumblr who just scream and stomp about.

you literally responded after bump limit when another thread was already made
why don't you tell me your argument??

These 2 comments could refer to both sides. No idea who either of you are talking about.
Can you shut up now and stop shitting up the thread with a drawn out argument that's going nowhere?

It's not me in the other thread.

Lads if you saw me walking down the street what would you do?

>It's not me

bully you

AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS
HAAAAAAAAAAIL TO THE CHIEF

I'd not notice since I'd be walking with my head down hoping other people aren't looking at me.

They're really good. But there's a difference between the kebabs you get in italian and Irish chippers compared to the turkish/middle eastern ones.
Avoid the turkish and middle eastern places. Their kebabs are shite, and come in a weird flour wrap thing. Yes I know they're probably the original real kebabs.

Irish/Italian chippers have them in a nice soft pita and they're gorgeous. Get chicken. dont get donor, donor meat tastes like rubber.

It varies from place to place. You'll have to find a place with a good reputation.

I think it is Hezbollah and not Al-Qaeda on the right.

Want to stir a bit of controversy about myself lads....what do you think should I? How many threads have I destroyed at this stage?

Whats the difference between a chicken kebab and a chicken wrap?

Might have to start treating AA like Swissyank and just ignore him.

Who are you?

I wouldn't be on the street since I don't leave the house.

Who are you, and why would you want to ignore me?
AA of course!

could be anybody but I think it is al-Qaeda from the bandana
Hezbollah usually have political shit and/or yellow bandanas but they do have green

>tfw no rice farmer gf

Should make one of those gf images for that.

>tfw

>because thats equating any lgbtq stuff to those crazy people on tumblr who just scream and stomp about.
Are they not one in the same?

how many pushups can you do?

Silently judge you.

No idea. I've never tried.

Not many.

Not at all. Tumblr to me is whackjobs screaming about imaginary otherkin nonsense and being obnoxious. They're a loud minority and give queer people a bad name. People don't seem to make the distinction over the whole "I identify as an imaginary creature" thing.
I don't get why there's cement on the desk.

>and give queer people a bad name

cement enema

youtube.com/watch?v=bRPObu-Mr_M

When are you retaking your rightful clay?

I still don't get it. Why would you want a cement enema?
Actually I don't even understand this whole picture. Who is it trying to portray?

The instant the dutch take Flanders

why is jaggy such a poor argumenteér, lads?

>Why would you want a cement enema?
Strengthens the sphincter muscle.

>using your real name as your pc username.

Who did that? My pc is called Miku but I think the account is my real name. Won't do it with my next pc.

>"Here, I can show you on my laptop. Let me just log in"
>"user, why is your username SexyTraps?"

I'm pretty. Rate me lads.
Faggot/10.

Those arms have never lifted anything heavier than a box of tampons.

Need a colour catcher in your laundry.

Just the way I want it.
That t-shirt was brand-new. Jeans are dyed.

Alright I'm pushing the boundaries here too much with my identity. It's fun!

What's up with you leprechaun niggers supporting chechens? literally every IRA supporter loves the chechen rebels

FREEDOM FOR ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD

Sad nobody gave me attention desu.

I support most of the IRA(s) but I don't know enough about the Chechen war except for some jihad shenanigans
if they're just opposing Russian/gommie imperialism then I support them

They are mostly hardcore nationalists who hate the russians more than anything

Juniper here?

ye sure so
know an Estonian lad who dislikes Russia a lot

>hour and a half later
>old thread is still more active than the new thread

>18 hours later
>/bant/ thread is still alive

>ye sure so
>supporting radical islamist scum

That's because it's just an SJW and an user with too much times on his hands having a shouting match.

I can rep 2 pl8 on bench

Yeah but don't drag it over to this thread please. Just ignore it and stop commenting about it.

they can be islamists in their own countries if their people are inclined to islamism and that sort of islam
don't give a bollocks

I do make good threads alright.

Does anyone else on bant highlight posts of personalities and see if their actual posts throughout a thread matches your perception of them?

Then why did you let AA ruin it this morning?

and Juniper

What are the results of your analysis?

I do it to Frogweeb because I'm so used to his posts standing out that it feels weird not to.

I wasn't the last to go to sleep.
Last one out is supposed to lock the door, you know?

I feel like I understand the differences between frogweeb and Poi better.
Also Juniper changed his IP 4 times during the conversation with AA which is suspicious.

>if they're just opposing Russian/gommie imperialism
>if they're just opposing Russian/gommie imperialism
Wrong.
Chechen nation is a clan society.
First war = some clans unite into a gang and try to split away from Russia to have a free way with their organized crime as in kidnap and extortion, drug trade, etc. Not so much jihadism at that point, just some imported mercenaries.
Second war = waaay more jihadists got imported and even got into a fight with the first wave separatists. Seriously there were even chechen on chechen battles, Russians watched from aside and laughed.
Overall it was the same as ISIS, only inside our borders, which is why military was sent in. And the same as ISIS, no ideology or political struggle was involved, just a large organized crime gang.

Because it was 4am-7am and we were the only people awake. Fuck off like, it was basically private thread to ourselves.
His router kept resetting. My changed 3 times too for reasons.....

>His router kept resetting
hmm

>I feel like I understand the differences between frogweeb and Poi better.
You considered them to be similar personalities?